Noodles & Coffee

We Got Married?

Your POV
"Y-you?" I was flustered at the sight of him.
"Ah, well, you dropped this when you bumped into me," he pulled out my wallet and held it out to me.
"A-ah thank you," I bowed slightly and grabbed my wallet.
"Who is it, Unni?" Suwoong came up from behind me and peeked at the stranger from behind my legs.
"Just someone I met on the street," I ruffled his hair and watched him eye the stranger from head to toe.
"He looks funny." Suwoong said coldly.
The stranger and I looked at him in complete shock.
"F-funny?" I glared at Suwoong and turned to the stranger and apologized. "Suwoong-ie go play with Jonghyun hyung, okay?" I pushed him away. "Sorry about that... My brother likes to mess around like that..."
"Ani it's okay," he smiled.
"By the way, what's your name?"
"Ah Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. Yours?"
"(Y/n). (Your/full/name)"
"Nice to meet you, (y/n)-ssi" he extended his hand.
I shook it and smiled.
"Have you eaten yet? I made you come all the way here just to return my wallet..."
"Ani. I usually don't eat at lunch..."
"WHAT?!! DON'T EAT?!!!" I gasped and pulled him inside.
He was flustered but I led him to the couch and sat him down.
"A-ani it's really okay I'm used to it!" He said.
I shook my head, "nope. You HAVE to eat, okay??"
"Ne..." He looked down.
"I just ordered som jjajangmyeon. It'll probably be here so-"
Ding Dong!
"Ah. I spoke too soon." I rushed over to the door with my wallet still in my hand.
"Annyeonghasayo. Jjajangmyeon delivery?" The delivery guy bowed and asked.
"Ne!"
"That'll be ***** won please." 
"Ne." I grabbed out ***** won from my wallet and handed it to him.
"Thank you," he bowed again and handed me a plastic bags with bowls of jjajangmyeon.
He left and I looked in the bags. There were three bowls instead of two like I ordered. I wanted to say something but the delivery guy was already leaving. Plus, there is one more mouth to feed. I went back inside and closed the door behind me. 
"Jjajangmyeon is here!~" Jonghyun came quickly from upstairs and Suwoong popped up in front of me.
I brought the stranger to the dinner table and they all sat down. I took out the containers with noodles and sauce and unwrapped them, placing one of each for each person. I grabbed bowls for each person. I sat next to Suwoong and decided to share with him because there'd be no way he can finish this bowl by himself.
"Thank you for the food!" Jonghyun and I said.
I started mixing the sauce together with the noodles in the bowl. Suwoong his lips deliciously. I got up and grabbed napkins for everyone. Suwoong had already started eating and there was sauce all over his mouth.
"Ah, Suwoong-ie, eat neater!" I grabbed a napkin and started wiping his mouth.
I looked over at Jonghyun. He was no different.
"Aish these brothers of mine..." I sighed.
Jonghyun grinned and grabbed a napkin and wiped his mouth. The Jungkook chuckled, creating the... cutest... eye-smile. Aish what am I thinking. I mentally slapped myself.
"Unni, are you gonna eat?" Suwoong asked, handing the chopsticks to me.
"Ah thanks," I smiled and ate.
We ate going back and forth until it was all gone.
"I'm full," Suwoong laughed and patted his tummy.
"Me too," Jonghyun said.
"Me three." Jungkook said. "Thank you for the food."
"Ani, it's nothing. The guy gave me a third serving on accident so... But thanks for bringing me my wallet."
"No problem," he smiled.
I led him to the door as my brothers went upstairs.
"Thank you again," he bowed.
"No no it's okay just make sure not to skip any meals or anything because it's bad for you and don't just resort to instant ramen because that's bad too so just eat a good meal three times a da-," I paused, "aish I'm rambling again..."
He chuckled at my behavior.
"Anyways if you don't have anything to eat just come by here and I'll feed you okay?"
"Ne! Thank you~" he smiled bright and leaned close to my ear. "Can I have your number?"
I froze at his question.
"E-eh?! N-number?!"
He nodded, "wae? Have you not given your number to a guy before?"
I scrunched my nose and handed him my phone, "here."
He smiled and quickly put his number in.
"Thanks! Call me (A/N baby😂😂😂 Sorry I just had to lmao)~" He waved and left.
I closed the door and exhaled in relief. That was weird. I looked at my phone.
"y Maknae"???!!??!! (He put his number under this name)
Notes: Jungkook-ie ;) 
I erased everything and changed his ID to Jungkook.
To clear my mind I decided to go jog and stop for coffee. I ran upstairs and changed into some sport shorts and a pink tank top. I tied my hair up and braided it, and put on a headband. Done!
"I'm going jogging!" I yelled as I ran down the stairs.
I grabbed a plastic water bottle, my phone, and my earphones. I plugged them in and my favorite playlist. 
"Annyeong Unni. Come back soon~" Suwoong said from the top of the stairs.
"Ne~ Be a good boy, okay?" I said.
"I will!"
I waved and left. Outside it was sunny and warm. I picked a random direction and started running. Somehow I cam across the place where I bumped into Jungkook. The event replayed vividly in my mind. The smell (A/N Cue Daesung's 'smeeeelll' in the Bing Bang parody for Secret Garden (?) 😂😂 Sorry I just kinda ruined the moment lmao). That... weird feeling I had...
BEEEEP
I felt someone pull me back as the air in front of me whipped pass me. It was that smell again... It was somewhat... nostalgic. His face was next to mine and his arms were wrapped around me. 
"I've been gone for 45 minutes yet you're already getting in trouble?" He chuckled.
"A-ani! It was... I was j-just," thinking about you.
"What are you thinking about?"
"... Nothing." I struggled in his grip.
The (crosswalk) light was green. This is my chance! I elbowed him in the chest and he groaned slightly and released his grip. I sprinted off in the last second before he reached out to me again. I turned and crossed another crosswalk as that turned red. I looked behind me. Jungkook was standing across from me with his hands on his knees. I turned off my phone just in case and slipped in in my arm band (A/N whatever that is ...). I unplugged my earphones and plugged them into my iPod. I put in the earphone that had fallen out and ran off. I took the long way back and stopped at the cafe. I ordered a caramel macchiato and sat at a table to drink it, turning off the music. 
"You came again?" A male voice said.
I glanced up, "Sungjae?"
"Yo. Is that a caramel macchiato?"
"Yeah. Wae?"
"I like those a lot~" he smiled.
"Want some?" I held it out to him.
"Sure," he took a sip and smiled again.
"Shouldn't you be... I don't know... Working?"
"We have the day off," he sat down, "I always come here on my days off."
"Ah I see. I always come here to clear my mind..."
"Did something happen?"
"I guess you could say it that way..."
"Tell me."
"Im sure it's nothing. It'll probably go away soon."
"Tellll meeeeee," he whined and pouted.
"Aniya."
Just then my phone rang. It was Moonbin.
"Ah Moonbin-ah! What's up?" I said.
"Nothing much. You?"
"I'm drinking coffee."
"Really? I want some~"
"I'm at the cafe by my house. You can come if y-"
He hung up. I scoffed.
"Who was that?" Sungjae asked, "you're boyfriend?"
"ANI! He's just a friend!"
"Ohh~ 'Just a friend', huh?" He chuckled, "I'm just joking~"
I frowned and crossed my arms, "not funny."
Then there was a knock on the glass behind me. It was Moonbin making a funny face on the other side of the window. I laughed and motioned for him to come in. 
"Binnieeeee~" I cooed.
"Is that my new nickname?" He scoffed.
"Yup!" I smiled.
"Who's he?" Moonbin looked at Sungjae suspiciously.
"Ah a chingu."


We talked for a while about a bunch of random stuff for hours. I glanced at the clock. 6:22 p.m.. Thankfully the two got along well.
"Ah I have to go make dinner for Jonghyun and Suwoong. It's getting late." I said. 
"Aww really? Can I come with?" Moonbin asked. "My parents are busy today, and all I have to eat is rame-"
"SURE! Stay away from the ramen.." I whispered the last part.
He smiled, "kaja!"
"Y-yah! What about me?" Sungjae whined.
"You have your band members. Don't you?" I asked.
"Well.. Yeah. But-"
"See you then!" I wrapped my arm around Moonbin's neck.
"That hurts~" he whined.
I laughed and squeezed harder. 
"Eish," he poked my head.
"Yah! Do you want to die?"
We joked around until we got home.
"I'm backkk~!"
Suwoong came running down, "Unni!!! Annyeong Moonbin Hyung!"
"Ahhhh~ Suwoong-ie! It's been a while! How've you been?"
"Good hyung! Because Unni is here to take care of me!"
"Are you hungry?" I asked from the kitchen.
"Yeah! Cook me food please Unni!" Suwoong cutely asked.
"Sure! Go ahead and sit down guys."
I cooked some Dak Galbi (닭갈비/ Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken) and a few side dishes to go along with it.
"Dinner!" I called.
The boys came rushing to the table.
"Wah~ It smells good, (y/n)!" Moonbin complimented
"I hope you can handle spicy food!" I said. "You too, Suwoong-ah."
"Of course!" They said at the same time.
"Where's Jonghyun hyung?" I asked Suwoong.
"Ah! Jonghyun Hyung is at work! He said that he is having a comeback soon! I don't know what that means..." Suwoong said.
"Ah really? It means that he and his friends are gonna release a bunch of songs and perform them for people."
"That sounds fun!"
"It's probably a lot of work though."
He nodded in agreement.
"Then does that mean Hyung won't be home a lot now?"
"Probably. He has lots of work to do... Anyways, let's eat!"
"We'll eat well!" We all said.
We all dug in and finished everything in minutes.
"Haah spicy!!" Suwoong stuck out his tongue and fanned it with his hand.
I chuckled and went to get glasses of milk for everyone.
"Thank you for the food" Moonbin thanked and smiled.
"Thank you Unni!" Suwoong thanked with a hug.
"Welcome guys~"
"Aish! I have to go, (y/n)! I forgot I had practice today!!" Moonbin exclaimed.
"Really?!!" I ran over and opened the door as he gulped down the milk.
He ran out quickly and waved back to me as he ran.
"Annyeong!!!" I yelled.
I smiled and closed the door.
"Suwoong-ieeeeee~ Shall we watch a movie?" I asked.
"Movie?!!! What movie?!" He asked excitedly.
"Hmmm... Dinosaurs?"
"YEAAASSSS!!" He yelled.
I laughed and ruffled his hair. "Go get the popcorn and I'll set up the movie, okay?"
"Ne!!" He ran into the kitchen.
I quickly got the movie set up and went over to Suwoong in the kitchen. He had just finished pouring popcorn into the bowl (spilling a few onto the counter) and was putting the bag away. 
"Ready?" I asked.
"Yep!" He replied.
"Go sit on the couch I'll get a blanket from upstairs."
"Okay~"
Quickly I got a blanket from upstairs, turned off all the lights, and sat down with Suwoong, draping the blanket over the two of us. He leaned against me, already eating the popcorn as I pressed play. 
Suwoong fell asleep halfway through the movie and I did shortly after.


A/N Well this chapter was really long....
And boring...
I guess😂😂
BUUuuUTttTt TEEN TOP'S AH-AH THO 👌👌👌 I missed them 😭😭
The MV was like... Colorful af and their hair is rainbows 


Ohohohhoooo lmao
I should actually finish a story be fore I start another one but you know whatever
I'll probably go back and forth between the two stories :L
Oh and if things are confusing just tell me.. Because they probably are...
Knowing me lmao


Um EXCUJIMEEEEEEE 

 

I KENT






 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




 

Dibidibidi my name is MinHoe :)

 

 

LMAO thx much for reading :)))))