Phone Call

We Got Married?

Your POV
"Yah, MoonBinnn~ Are you busy?" I asked into the phone.
"Ani~ Wae? Do you want to go practice?"
"Yeah," I chuckled, "you know me so well."
"Of course! Its been, what... 2 years now?"
"Ah, right," I laughed. "I'll see you there in half an hour then! Annyeong!!" I hung up and ran upstairs to my room and got ready. I put on bright yellow and pink sport shorts and sweats outside, and a loose grey sweater. I tied my hair up and put on a matching pink headband. 
"Done!" I smiled as I looked in the mirror. 
I glanced at the clock. 20 minutes till I had to be there. I opened my door and walked downstairs.
"Dancing again, noona?" My brother asked, his mouth full of popcorn.
"Yeah, Suwoong-ie~," I walked over to him, "don't eat too much popcorn or else you'll be FAT LIKE JONGHYUN!!" 
"Yah! I heard that!" Jonghyun yelled from upstairs.
"Haha okay, noona," Suwoong agreed obediently.
I ruffled his hair, "I'll see you later, okay?"
"Annyeong, noona!" He waved goodbye and I smiled and waved back.
I stopped in my tracks. Wait. Is there any food for them, I mean Suwoong-ie, to eat? I turned around and went to the fridge. Suwoong's eyes followed me curiously. I opened the fridge. Nothing. Aish... I have to cook something for them...
"Is there nothing to eat again?" Suwoong asked.
"Yeah..." I tried to think of something I could make quickly. "Is Omu Rice okay?" (A/N An omelette with rice inside and ketchup drizzled on top)
"Yeah!" He his lips and grinned.
"Okay!" 
I quickly gathered all the ingredients and started cooking. Once it was done I put it on separate plates and covered them with plastic wrap. I grabbed the two dishes and put them in the fridge.
"Tell Jonghyun to put the ketchup on later when you eat, okay? I'm gonna be late!"
"Arrasso, noona."
I glanced at the clock; 5 more minutes!
"Noonas going now~ Annyeong!" I grabbed my purse, a plastic water bottle, and my phone and texted Moonbin to tell him I was going to be late. 
Then, I hastily shoved my phone halfway down the outside pocket in a hurry. I stepped outside and closed the door behind me, only to be greeted by drops of rain. Aish!! It was too late to go back and grab and umbrella. I held my hand above my eyes and ran towards the bus stop near by. I sat on an empty bench and waited impatiently, tapping my foot and looking around nervously. When the bus arrived and got on as fast as I could. I sat down near the back and went to grab my phone out of my bag. It wasn't there. I looked outside and saw it lying on the bench where I was just sitting. Ah, I'm so stupid! Just then the bus started to drive off. No time. Hopefully someone would find it and find some way to get it back to me... I sighed and sat back into my seat. Lucky Jellyfish Entertainment was nearby so I'd be just a few minutes late. (A/N If you guys haven't figured out or don't know, Han Sang Hyuk is Hyuk from Vixx and they're under Jellyfish Ent. ) a few minutes later, I arrived and I quickly got off. I ran towards the practice room we usually practiced at, only to find Moonbin just now walking in. I sighed and walked towards him trying to catch my breath. He looked at me confused. 
"Did you rush here?" He asked.
"Yeah."
"What? I texted you that I was going to be late. Did you not see it?"
"Ani. I kinda... Lost it." I chuckled nervously.
"Pabo," he scoffed. "Oh well then. Hopefully someone will find it soon. Shall we start?"
"Yeah!"
Whenever I got to dance I was always excited. He put down his bag and I put down my purse and laid it against the wall. Moonbin got his playlist ready and I took off my sweats and folded them neatly. I sat and stretched thoroughly, as did Moonbin.
"Ready?" He asked after a few minutes.
"Ready!!!"
The first song that played was Rise of Bangtan (Attack on Bangtan) (A/N *winkwink* lmao). To warm up, we simply dances freestyle. After a few songs, we decided to practice some choreographed dances. We danced to B.A.P, Infinite, Vixx, Monsta X, and a bunch of others :)). Then we both stopped to take a break. I glanced at the clock; 09:48 p.m..
"Woah it's late!" Moonbin said. 
"We danced for... what, 3 hours?"
"Yeah," he chuckled. "Don't you have homework to do?"
"Well, obviously I'm not doing it. I gave 5 bucks to Jonghyun to do it for me." I grinned and gulped a mouthful of water.
"Ah, so that's how you keep your grades up..."
"Shhh it's a secret lol," I shushed.
"Okay.. If you say so."
"I should get going. It's late. Suwoong probably misses me," I smiled thinking of my brother.
"Let's go together! It's late so it's dangerous~"
I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "If you say so, DAD."
"DAD?! Do I look old to you?"
I paused, "yes."
"YAH!" He pushed my shoulder slightly.
"Sorry not sorry ✋" I smiled mockingly at him.
"Whatever. Lets go."
He lead the way out and I followed next to him. Luckily it had stopped raining, but puddles dotted the sidewalk. I walked beside him, stepping in every way but straight to avoid the puddles. After a block or two, we reached the bus stop and sat down to wait. After a few minutes the bus arrived.
"Thanks, Moonbin," I smiled and waved as I got on the bus. "Be careful on your way home, too, okay?"
"Ne, UMMA," he mocked.
I scoffed and threatened to hit him. I walked down the aisle and found a seat by the window on the sidewalk side. The bus started to leave and I waved to Moonbin and he waved back. 
Usually I would listen to music, but I lost my phone so... I stared blankly outside at the bright street signs passing by. After a few stops, I got back to the stop I got on earlier. I checked the seat to see if my phone was still there, but it wasn't. I sighed. Maybe... If I put a note here saying if someone found my phone, they should call *insert home phone number*... Yeah! I dug around for some paper and found a sticky note that I wrote on. To remind myself to go buy more food. I dug. Around again and found a pen. I scribbled out the writing and wrote the note. The I placed it on the wall where I was sitting at and where I probably dropped it. Hopefully whoever found my phone would see this...
When I got back to my house, I opened the door quietly just incase they were already sleeping. I walked towards the living room. And found Jonghyun sleeping on the couch with a small blanket over his legs. The T.V was playing one of his favorite dramas. He probably fell asleep watching again. I snuck upstairs and grabbed the blanket from his room. I came back down and draped it carefully over him after pulling the smaller blanket up over his shoulders. I turned off the tv and tip-toed upstairs again and went to Suwoong's room. He was sleeping without any blankets covering him. Instead it was on the floor. What a feisty sleeper, I chuckled. I went over and picked up his blanket and draped it over him. I his head softly and poked his chubby cheeks. 
"Goodnight." I whispered.
I left to go wash up from all that dancing. After, I dried my hair a little with the towel but I gave up and left it wet. It was already 11. Luckily tomorrow was Saturday, so I didn't have to wake up early. I decided not to sleep and took out my laptop. I watched a few episodes of a drama until I fell asleep after 3 episodes.
The next day I woke to the phone downstairs ringing. I squinted at the sun that had seeped through and rubbed my eyes. It was 8:16 A.M.. Downstairs I heard footsteps and Jonghyun talking. I stumbled outside and stood at the top of the stairs half-awake watching Jonghyun. He looked over and motioned for me to come down. Did someone see my note?
"Yeobosayo?" I answered into the phone.
"Ah, Is this (y/n)?" The male voice on the other side asked.
"Ne. Who is this?"
"I am the producer of the show 'We Got Married'. Have you heard of it?"
"Neee." I yawned.
"Ah. I apologize for calling so early."
"Ani. It's okay. What were you asking?"
"Would you like to be on the show?"


A/N 
Cliffhanger already lmao
This chapter was kinda boring :L
I'm not sure what to do for my other (lame af) story...
It's been a while since I wrote!! Finals are FINALly over lmao so now I have time :))
See yuz in the next chapter
Gottalovethesecharactersomfyasbahahahalmao