PART 8

TILL I MET YOU (KHUNTORIA VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi readers. I just want to thank for reading, voting, and commenting my story. I hope to see more comments in the future because what else I want from my readers besides the support from them. Thank you. 

 

THE cigarette was held safely between Nichkhun' lips as he tidied the shoelaces, and his body straightened after he felt the gentle wrap around it. He felt the soft cheek against his covered back, and the person behind him snuggled closer to get his attention. He was quiet and smoked the cigarette as he looked at the scattered clothes that belonged to Arissa.

"Won't you stay for tonight?" she asked almost in whining and tightened the hug as if she did not want to let him go. Nichkhun was still quiet; not because he was considered Arissa's request but he was thinking that she might say the same things to those men that she slept with. She was the woman with history before they got together, and he was stupid for thinking that he was not good in bed for her to cheat on him.

It just Arissa did not love him as much and deep as she always claimed. For the information, he never said those three words to her because he never felt such way to her. No matter how passionate and sensual they could be, Nichkhun always felt numb when they were together. They were obviously together for only physical intimacy although they actually were bound to get married at the end.

What the matter now, why Arissa still wanted to be with him? She just could say no to her parents because Nichkhun was very sure that she had no reason to stay with him. He was very sure that Arissa had more fun with the men that she secretly had dated behind him because Nichkhun admitted that he was never sweet to Arissa. He never flirted with women because it had always been them that chased after him.

Taecyeon was right that it was his cold side that made Arissa cheated on him. Nichkhun admitted that he never held her hand first when they walked together, never showered her with random sweet kisses and never texted her cheesy messages. He was fully aware that he had been unfair to her, but he could not be out from this relationship until Arissa was the one who called it quit.

"I have to be at the site early tomorrow, so I'm sorry. Good night," Nichkhun stood up and gave her quick kiss on cheek before walked out from her condo. Well he did not lie about it because he really had to be on project site early in the morning. Nichkhun threw the cigarette away before entered the car. Instead driving straight to his condo, he drove to his another condo where Song Qian was staying there.

The condo was quiet when he entered, and he did not expect Song Qian to welcome him because it was almost two in the morning. So he quietly made the way to bedroom and carefully opened the door because he expected Song Qian had gone to sleep by this time. She met his expectation when Nichkhun saw her sleeping figure underneath the blanket, and she only let the bed lamp to lighten the dark room.

Nichkhun did not know why he visited her at this hour, but he just felt the need to see her right now. Carefully he sat on the bedside, and thankfully she did not wake up at that time. He just sat there and stared at her sleeping face. In few more days, Song Qian would enjoy the little freedom he had given to her where she would be working at Taecyeon's boutique.

Song Qian was still young, and it must be her dream to enroll in fashion designing school if she could have afforded it. She had talent, and it would be a waste if she did not use it but at the same time Nichkhun did not want Song Qian to enroll in any school right now. He did want Song Qian to have other commitments besides being his mistress.

He just refused to admit that he was quiet worried that Song Qian would leave him if he let her to enroll in school. Surely she would make many new friends, and there was high possibility that Song Qian would cheat on him just liked Arissa. So he secretly took all her designs and showed it to Taecyeon. They were on the same line of thinking where Song Qian's talent would go waste if she did not polish it.

So Taecyeon came out with the idea to take Song Qian working in his boutique as sale assistant and at the same time he would ask Madam Jay to teach Song Qian the basic things in making clothes. Nichkhun knew that he was being selfish but this was the least thing he could do for Song Qian to pursue her dream. Perhaps one day, after her debts had been paid off and she was no longer bounded to him, she could choose her own life then.

*********************************

SONG QIAN blinked her eyes several times, and she almost slapped herself to make sure that she was not dreaming. Could it be possible that Nichkhun had dropped her at the wrong place? It was impossible because the owner was expecting her, but still it was hard to believe that she was standing inside the office that owned by Ok Taecyeon.

The entire building of La Bella Boutique was owned by him, and he was just in front of her right now. He was more handsome and charming in person. She could see with her own eyes Taecyeon's chestnut brown eyes, his fair complexion with naturally flushed cheeks, and she could smell his scent with her own nose. Finally she met with her idol in fashion designing industry.

"Miss Lustre, are you okay?" Taecyeon waved his hand in front of her face to get her attention.

"A-ah, I'm okay. I just can believe that I'm finally meeting you. I'm your fan," she replied in embarrassment and excitement that earned the chuckling from Taecyeon.

"I'm glad and please to hear that. Please take a seat Miss Song,"

"Wait Mr. Ok," Taecyeon stopped from going to swivel chair when Song Qian suddenly called for him. He eyed her red face with confusion as he waited for her to speak the things inside her mind.

"Can I- shake your hand once again?" she asked and bit her lower lip in embarrassment after that. There was an awkward silence between them before Taecyeon finally could not contain his laughing. They just met but he already liked her. Song Qian was wearing a big smile when Taecyeon granted her wish, and this time she believed that she was not dreaming.

"Now I have something important to discuss with you," said Taecyeon after Song Qian sat across the table. Her eyes widened as she was surprised to see Taecyeon took out her files from the drawer.

"Don't be too surprised because Nichkhun gave it to me last time," he added while placing all the illustration designs on the table. Nichkhun gave this to Taecyeon? No wonder her files had gone missing because they were with Taecyeon for two weeks now. Song Qian wondered the real identity of Nichkhun since he was friend with Taecyeon, but she had to suppress from asking because Nichkhun had warned her not to ask anything personal from Taecyeon.

Suddenly Taecyeon placed the illustration of red lace mini tube dress with tail in front of her. He told her that one of his regular customers liked this design and wanted to wear this dress for the launching event for her new company's product. Song Qian could not contain her happiness when Taecyeon asked her permission to use her design, and he offered the best tailor in his boutique to teach her in clothes making.

"I have to admit that you are quite good. Where do you learn all these?"

"I guess I got this talent from my mot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter