PART 26

TILL I MET YOU (KHUNTORIA VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NICHKHUN loosened the hug and cupped Song Qian's face as he stared deeply into her beautiful teary eyes. God, he could not believe that Song Qian had agreed to marry him but he believed that he was not dreaming or in delusion right now. He then brushed off those tears and kissed her eyes before his lips gently captured hers. Oh my God, he missed her lips and their kisses so much. Later Nichkhun brought Song Qian's hand to his lips and he kissed it before he stared at her ring finger.

"I don't have the ring with me now but I promise when we get home, I'll put it on your beautiful finger," he said with a promising smile on his face. But the smile on his face faded away when Song Qian suddenly pushed him away and looked at him with angry face.

"And you! How could you ever thinking of leaving me and Amanda without telling us any words?!" she gently hit his chest and tears started pooling again in her eyes.

"What?" Nichkhun pulled the puzzled look.

"Yes, Taecyeon told me that you wanted to go back to Korea today because you are broken-hearted and need the time alone. That was why you had decided to leave without saying goodbye!" she burst into tears again, and she was expecting Nichkhun to feel sorry and apologize for his hasty decision. However Nichkhun was only chuckled which he earned the glare from his fiancé after that.

"I'm sorry for responding inappropriately but did Taecyeon really tell you that I'm leaving this place?" he asked while trying to refrain himself from smiling.

"Yes. He told me that you are leaving today at 3pm," she emphasized the statement but watching the big smile bloomed on Nichkhun' face, Song Qian suddenly became afraid.

"Well, I think Taecyeon probably got the wrong idea. Yes, there is flight at 3pm but that flight was for my client. I'm just sending my client to airport today, that's all," he explained to Song Qian and watching how red her face had turned, he knew he had owed Taecyeon again this time.

"What?! Oh my God, I can't believe he lied to me! I can't believe Taecyeon had fooled me and..umgh," Song Qian could not finish her sentence when Nichkhun pulled her closer and silent her with a deep kiss. Her heart temporarily stopped beating the moment his tongue invade , and she missed the way he nibbled and tugged her lips when they kissed.

"I have no idea what had happened but I'm ing happy right now because finally, you are mine. Mine only," he said and sealed their lips with another kiss. Meanwhile at one corner where it was probably the good spot to hide, Amanda was blushingly smiling from ear to ear as she watched her parents finally reunited.

"Look like our plan went smoothly, isn't it?" Amanda shifted her gaze to the person beside her. He was wearing the same big smile just like her

"Yes, Uncle Taecyeon! It looks Mama and Daddy have reconciled and we just need to wait a good news from them. Right now, I'll think we better leave them alone. Come Uncle Taecyeon, let me buy you an ice-cream and it is on my treat," said Amanda as she turned around and put on her love-shaped shades and walked away with happy steps while Taecyeon happily glanced at the couple from the far before he followed Amanda from behind and left the place.

************

"WE are getting married," Nichkhun announced the good news during dinner at Song Qian's place, and of course the happiest person at that time was Amanda. She shrieked in happiness and ran to hug her parents while praying that they would never find out that she was partly involved in Taecyeon's plan today. Mentioning Taecyeon, that guy purposely was avoiding the calls from Song Qian and he was nowhere to be found today.

"Oh my God, I'm so happy for you guys," said Alex as she hugged Song Qian. However not all people in this house were happy for them. Joshua left the table as soon as Nichkhun announced the marriage plan and Song Qian wanted to stop him, but Mr. Richard immediately stopped her daughter and asked her to give Joshua some space for tonight.

"It's okay. Just leave him alone. He'll be fine," added Mr. Richard after they heard the engine sound of Joshua's high CC motorcycle faded away as he left the house. Song Qian was worried about Joshua but the gentle grip on her hand and Nichkhun' reassurance eyes somehow had made Song Qian less worry.

"So when is the wedding date?" asked Mrs. Rose because she had to make sure that she had enough time for the wedding preparation.

"Mom, we haven't discussed about it," answered Song Qian, and she looked slightly tense when her parents wanted to discuss further regarding wedding preparation.

"Yes Aunty Rose. I think we will discuss about this later. I also haven't shared this news with my family," added Nichkhun as he gentle squeezed Song Qian's hand. Before they could discuss regarding wedding preparation, Song Qian had so many other things to ask Nichkhun especially what exactly had happened six years ago. That night after they had put Amanda to sleep, Nichkhun had asked Song Qian to sleep inside her room for the very first time.

"I promise I won't do anything to you," Nichkhun promised and he even raised his palm as if he was taking a vow. Song Qian was hesitated at first because she never let him inside her room before this but since they had so many things to discuss, she finally agreed to let him sleep inside her room tonight.

As soon as Nichkhun stepped inside Song Qian's room, he took the sweet time to look around. He always knew that Song Qian liked white color, so he was not surprised that she had chosen white-themed bedroom. Her room had enough space to create the mini studio where she had put two mannequins at the corner.

"You have a nice room," he said as he approached the balcony. The windy night blew the white curtains as soon as Nichkhun slid the patio door open and went out on the balcony.

"Look like it is going to rain tonight," Nichkhun added after he looked at the dark skies. Song Qian followed him to balcony and stood beside him as she was staring at the skies. There were no stars tonight, and the cold wind sent chill to the bone.

"What exactly had happened six years ago?" Song Qian broke the silence, and she slowly shifted her gaze to Nichkhun.

"What exactly you want to know?" he questioned back with his gaze fixed at the dark skies. From the side, Song Qian could see the sad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter