PART 28

TILL I MET YOU (KHUNTORIA VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SONG QIAN clenched her lips to suppress her when Nichkhun started and her neck. Oh God, how she missed his lips on her skin and body. Song Qian was excited when Nichkhun pushed down the strap of her nightgown, but the embarrassment was taking over her when he pulled her gown down to her waist, exposing her s which they made Nichkhun' eyes widened in excitement. Song Qian quickly crossed her arms over her s as she suddenly felt not confident with her body.

"No, don't!" Nichkhun quickly held her wrists and brought her hands down to the side. Song Qian felt that her s were unattractive as they became slightly saggy after she had stopped feeding Amanda. Nichkhun understood the reason Song Qian was unconfident with her body, but he was not going to make her feel like she was unattractive at all.

"You are so beautiful," said Nichkhun as he planted a kiss between her s. Song Qian's cheeks turned when Nichkhun stared at her body as if he was looking at the most beautiful creature in the world. She looked straight into his brown eyes, and they were telling the truth.

"You are beautiful at inside and at outside, and that is one of the many reasons I fall for you," Nichkhun ended his statement with a kiss, and he did not have to elaborate it for Song Qian to understand his real feeling for her. Song Qian put her arms around his neck as they were kissing slowly, and they did not want to rush anything because they wanted to remember this night for the rest of their lives. However their moment was interrupted by the sound of knocking door.

"Mama. Daddy," both of them were panic after they heard Amanda's voice from outside of the room. Nichkhun quickly climbed down from the bed while Song Qian quickly pulled up her nightgown and fixed her hair. Nichkhun looked at Song Qian and after she rose up her thumb, signaling that she had done fixing her hair and gown, only then Nichkhun opened the bedroom door. As soon the door was opened, Amanda entered while hugging the teddy bear and headed straight to the bed.

"Mama, Daddy, I had a nightmare just now. I'm afraid to sleep alone. So can I sleep here tonight?" she looked at Song Qian with pleading eyes and before Song Qian could answer her daughter, Amanda had climbed up the bed and tucked herself under the blanket.

"Sure. Come here," said Song Qian as she hugged Amanda closer. She then looked at Nichkhun who obviously could not hide his disappointed face. He had waited for this moment for so long but thinking at how flustered they were just now, Nichkhun could not help from chuckling, so did Song Qian.

"Why both of you are laughing?" asked Amanda in confuse.

"It's nothing, Honey. Tonight you can sleep here with us. Don't worry. I'll protect you if anything bad is trying to harm you," Nichkhun dismissed the topic and headed to the bed after closing the door. Both Song Qian and Amanda scooted to the side to give some space for Nichkhun to sleep.

"Now I think I can sleep in peace. The ghost won't disturb me since I have you guys to protect me," Amanda now felt safe with her parents by her side. Whenever Amanda had a bad dream, she would come to Song Qian's room and slept there but tonight it was her first time sleeping with her parents, and she felt complete. Her family now was complete. Song Qian gently patted Amanda's thigh as she put her daughter to sleep, and she did not realize that Nichkhun was watching over them with teary eyes.

It was so beautiful. The sight in front of him was so beautiful and until today, Nichkhun actually had a hard time to believe that he finally had built his own family. The burdens on his shoulders somehow had been lifted up after he told Song Qian the truth. Nichkhun closed his eyes as he listened to Song Qian who was humming the lullaby song to their daughter, and he imagined that his small family would grow bigger after he married Song Qian.

"I love you so much," Nichkhun reached Song Qian's hand and held it tighter as he looked deeply into her eyes. He guessed that he would not be tired of saying it millions times because he had held it back for the longest time. Song Qian's heart swelled in happiness and bliss when Nichkhun repeatedly confessing his love for her.

"I love you, too," it had always been Nichkhun whom she loved even though she previously had tried hard to get rid the feelings she had have for him by trying to open her heart to other men, but she had failed to stop loving Nichkhun. Both of them smiled as they were dreaming their new future together as a married couple.

**************

IT WAS one evening when Nichkhun suddenly proposed the idea of bringing Amanda to visit their hometown in Korea. They were chilling on the bed in Nichkhun' condo, talking about anything under the skies before they went for another round of love making which Song Qian doubted if she could ever walk properly after this. Nichkhun had been flying back and forth from Seoul to Hong Kong over the weekend for a month now since he had done with the project in this country.

Song Qian had to admit that it was difficult to have a time alone with Nichkhun since they were either busy preparing for the wedding or Amanda demanded full attention from him. Song Qian was not jealous over her daughter, but she wanted some time alone with her husband too. When Alex wanted to bring Amanda to theme park today along with her nieces and nephews, Song Qian was grateful inside because she finally could have some time alone with Nichkhun.

"So what do you think?" Nichkhun asked again when Song Qian remained silent. He wanted to formally introduce Song Qian and Amanda to his family before they get married. Song Qian lifted up her face to meet his eyes. She actually had wished to formally meet his family for a long time but she never told him so since he got some family issues.

"Amanda must be happy if we tell her that," she replied before pecking Nichkhun' lips.

"Does it mean yes?" Nichkhun' face lightened up as he asked for a confirmation. Song Qian just nodded her head and even though she was actually nervous to meet her soon-to-be family-in-law, she had to do it for Amanda's happiness.

**************

SONG QIAN had not been in Seoul for 6 years now, and she almost could not believe that she finally was back in her country. When she left to Hong Kong to mend her broken heart, she had the thought of not coming back to Korea until she found out her pregnancy. Should she return and tell Nichkhun that they were going to have a baby?

'He doesn't want me, so does this baby,' she then decided to have this baby alone. Song Qian believed that she could raise this baby alone with the support from her family.

'I see everyone is with their father. Where is mine, Mama?' she was taken aback by Amanda's question after they returned home from playground. Song Qian had prepared herself for that situation but in reality it was hard to handle as she was nearly choked by her own tears. Amanda was going to be four at that time, and it was Peter who had helped Song Qian with that issue.

'Your mother had you by herself. Your father has his own family in Korea. I think when he finally finds out about you, he will come to see you,'

'Does it mean he doesn't know about me?' Peter just hugged Amanda because he did not want to hurt the child if he further explaining to her. Song Qian snapped out from trance when she felt Nichkhun held her hand and gently squeezed it.

"Are you nervous?" asked Nichkhun because her hand was cold, and So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter