EPILOGUE

TILL I MET YOU (KHUNTORIA VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOTH Song Qian and Nichkhun were strolling along the beach with intertwined fingers as they were enjoying the sea breeze. Currently they were having family vacation at the private beach, and Song Qian laughed after Nichkhun had pulled her for a kiss. They had been married for four years now but Nichkhun had never stopped making her felt like they were still a newlywed couple.

"Be careful Amanda," shouted Nichkhun from the far as she watched Amanda was playing and running around with Xander and her other two cousins, Liam and Damia. Xander who would turn into 3 soon, was actively chasing after his big sister and in just a few months they were going to have a baby sister.

"Ouch," Song Qian surprised when the baby suddenly kicked hard her stomach. When Song Qian touched the tummy while wearing grimacing face, Nichkhun suddenly became panic.

"Why? What happen? Is the baby going to come out?" he asked in panic but then Song Qian gently slapped his arm to keep his sane.

"Stop being panic. It's just a strong kick," Nichkhun breathed in relief after Song Qian said so. She was just 32 weeks and had two more months before the due date. Honestly Nichkhun felt he was still inexperience in taking care pregnant woman even though he had done before when Song Qian was pregnant with Xander.

"I'm so nervous to see you give birth to our daughter, yet I could not wait for it," honestly Nichkhun almost fainted when he saw the baby's head coming out from her , but it was such a beautiful experience to him and Song Qian.

"Joshua, can you help me with the charcoal?" Song Qian shifted the gaze to the woman that was walking out from the house with a basket of marinated chicken for BBQ tonight.

"Coming, Honey!" Joshua shouted from the inside before he came out a few minutes later. Joshua just tied the knot with his long-time girlfriend, Bianca 5 months ago and they were still in the honeymoon period. Then her gaze shifted to the poor spacing couple, Alex and Peter who was busy with their one year old daughter, Tania.

Peter was right that their family was growing pretty fast and despite how many times Alex had complained to Song Qian that Peter had gotten her pregnant pretty soon, she could see that Alex was definitely a happy wife and mother of three. They then continue strolling along the beach as they waited for sunset. Song Qian looked at Nichkhun when he suddenly stopped walking.

"Love, do you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter