PART 3

TILL I MET YOU (KHUNTORIA VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWO YEARS AGO

 

NICHKHUN looked at the scattered pictures on table with cold expression. He should get mad or at least scream, but he could not feel anything. He was numb inside even after he saw the pictures of Arissa with different men just liked Taecyeon and other friends had told him.

"I didn't lie to you," Taecyeon said while observed Nichkhun' rigid expression. He did not see any hint of anger or hurt on Nichkhun' face. What happened to his cousin? What happened to his heart? Had his heart really died?

"I never said that I didn't believe you," Nichkhun replied and took the picture to look closer. It was the picture of Arissa kissed with unknown English man, and he tried to feel hurt or jealous, but he could not feel anything.

"Are sure that you want to marry her?"

"My Mom likes her," Taecyeon's mouth formed 'O' shape because he almost forgot that Mrs. Elizabeth liked Arissa for Nichkhun. He did not argue with Nichkhun because he knew Nichkhun' reason for accepting Arissa, and he did pity Nichkhun.

"How about your Dad? Does he like Arissa?" Nichkhun looked at Taecyeon with serious face.

"You know right what will happen if we go against my Mom? She is so sensitive lately," Nichkhun sounded irritating, and that made Taecyeon slightly at ease because at least Nichkhun' heart was not completely dead. He still could get mad at certain things, but mostly he was cold all the time.

******************************

"AUNTIE! Auntie, please don't go. We can discuss this again," Song Qian quickly grabbed Auntie Tin's arm and pleaded her to give the more time to pay rent fee. Auntie Tin was the landlord, and she came to collect five months of unpaid fee.

"I don't care. If next week I don't receive the payment, you guys need to leave this house," she replied sternly before left the house. Song Qian almost cried because she got one more problem to be solved. It was not she did not want to pay the rent, but her family had been facing financial constriction since a year ago.

Song Qian turned around and saw Joshua was looking at her with sympathy before he walked away using crutches. He had involved in hit-and-run accident last year on his way back from selling the foods, and lost his left leg. He had low self esteem and never went back to school after the accident.

"What should I do now?" Song Qian felt so helpless. She had so much debt that had to settle, and the neighbours were refused to help them anymore. The money that she earned by working at restaurant was not enough to support her family and pay the debt at the same time. GrandMa Ning had stopped working since her health deteriorated. Song Qian really had no idea where she could earn a bunch of money by next week.

******************************  

SONG QIAN sighed in frustration and put away the sketch book on the side. She could not concentrate on her drawing at this moment. She went to riverside to release stress, but it did not work because her head was preoccupied with all the problems.

"Vic," Song Qian looked over her shoulder and saw her old friend Sulli was running to her. Sulli just returned from Seoul for semester break, and she surprised after discovered Song Qian's problem from her mother.

"Vic, are you okay? I just heard about your problem from my Mom," she asked after loosened the hug. She looked at Song Qian with worry, but Song Qian was rigid in front of her. She knew that Sulli cared for her, but she was sick of the sympathy that Sulli showed to her.

She realized that she had pitiful life. Most of her friends pursued their studies, but Song Qian was grateful enough that she managed to finish the high school. Everyone pitied her for not having parents. Her father had committed suicide when she was 6 years old, and her mother left them when she was 8 years old. The only family she had was GrandMa Ning and Joshua.

"Let's not talk about it. I'll think the solution later," Song Qian smiled bitterly to reassure Sulli that she was fine.

"Okay, you can always tell me your problem. Hey, I bought a new phone. Let's take picture," Sulli took out her new phone and pulled Song Qian closer for a picture. Sulli was happy with her life in Seoul, and Song Qian was happy for her. She listened to Sulli's stories, and she envied her friend sometimes.

"Vic, look at this. Irish just posted a new picture," Sulli showed Irish's instagram account to her. Irish was their old classmate that popular at their school because of her beauty. She had moved to Seoul with her family, and there were rumours about her working as e in Seoul to earn a lot of money.

"I don't think she does that kind of job. Her parents won't allow it," Song Qian said after saw Irish's picture in sophisticated outfit. Probably the rumours spread out because they knew Irish was not from rich family.

"I heard she had moved out from her parents' house to live with dirty old rich man,"

"So you are practically saying that Irish is someone's mistress?"

"Yes and I guess that old man must give her a lot of money," added Sulli without knowing the truth of the rumours.

******************************  

SONG QIAN had four days more to pay the rent fee, and sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter