PART 27

TILL I MET YOU (KHUNTORIA VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JOSHUA was about to leave his work place when he received the message from Nichkhun, asking him if they could meet for a while. Where did Nichkhun get his phone number? Nichkhun was going to be his brother-in-law soon, and it was not a surprise that Nichkhun could get his phone number from Song Qian or his family members. Anyway this was the moment that Joshua had waited for. Previously he would always try to avoid Nichkhun, but the moment Nichkhun and Song Qian announced about getting married to each other, Joshua was ready to confront Nichkhun and he just waited for the right time to do so.

'Are you free? Can we meet at Oishii at 7pm if you are available?' Joshua smirked at Nichkhun' choice of their meeting place. Nichkhun must have dug too much information about him from Song Qian until he found out about that restaurant. Oishii was one of his favorite Japanese restaurants in the town, and Joshua would not be surprised if Nichkhun also knows his favorite menus.

'Ok,' he replied the text shortly. On the other side, Nichkhun was relieved that Joshua did not decline him. They were going to be a family soon and if possible, he wanted to make thing clear between them. Whatever the outcome was, Nichkhun was ready to face it. However if Joshua asked him to leave Song Qian, he would never do it because this time Nichkhun had decided to fight for them.

Nichkhun did not regret the thing that happened in the past because he believed God had better plans for him. Now that Song Qian had returned in his life with their daughter Amanda, he absolutely would never let them slip away this time. He believed that he deserved to be happy this time. Nichkhun put down his phone on the table and went to the closet to change the clothes.

It was true that he got Joshua's phone number from Song Qian. Sometimes when he went out with Song Qian and Amanda, he would casually ask them about Joshua and thank to his daughter the most for spilling out a lot of information about Joshua to him. Nichkhun had not yet told Song Qian about this meeting because she surely would get worry if she knows about it.

Nichkhun arrived at the restaurant thirty minutes earlier just to make sure that the staffs would serve them the correct menus that he had ordered this morning through the phone. If people said that he was trying to buy Joshua's heart, yes he would admit it but that was not what Nichkhun would have offered to Joshua to make Joshua accepts him in his life again. He just wanted Joshua to give him another chance so he could prove to him that he would not hurt Song Qian again.

"Sir, your guest has arrived." Nichkhun heard the staff said and a second later, Joshua entered Tatami room. Joshua smirked at Nichkhun as soon their gazes met, and Nichkhun surprisingly appeared calm although his heartbeat had gone haywire.

"I guess I have let you wait for me for so long," said Joshua as he took the seat across the table. He was one hour late but he looked unapologetic because he purposely did so to irritate Nichkhun. He wanted to test Nichkhun' patience, and it seemed he could wait for Joshua longer than this. Probably he could wait here until the restaurant close.

"It's okay. I'm grateful enough that you have agreed to meet me tonight," Nichkhun replied sincerely. They waited for the foods to be served first, and Joshua had guessed correctly when he observed all his favorite dishes were on table. Joshua secretly admitted that Nichkhun was putting an effort to fix the thing between them, but he was more excited to see how far Nichkhun could go to convince him that he was the right person for Song Qian.

"I appreciate your effort for tonight," Joshua said sarcastically as he gestured the foods in front of them.

"But I think we should make it short," his tone changed to serious, so did his face as he looked straight into Nichkhun' hazel eyes. Nichkhun did not need further explanation for him to understand what Joshua was trying to say.

"I know that you hate me for what I have done to Song Qian in the past. I'm not here to try to make you understand my situation. Whatever my reasons were at that time, you can blame me for not standing up for Song Qian. You can blame me for being coward, and I'm not in position to defend myself or demand your forgiveness. All I ask is just give me a chance to make things right. Just give me a chance to take care Song Qian and Amanda,"

Nichkhun had no idea how he could remain calm when his heart was about to explode because of nervousness. Their gazes remained interlock, and Joshua looked away when he saw the sincerity in Nichkhun' eyes. He knew that Nichkhun loved Song Qian even though he never said those three words to her. When Song Qian told Joshua that Nichkhun had said to her that she was a mistake in his life, he believed that Nichkhun had lied to her.

"I honestly could not understand you. Probably I will never understand you," Joshua finally spoke out, and Nichkhun only looked at him in confuse as he waited for Joshua to speak again.

"You can deny me again but I believe what I saw in your eyes. You have always loved my sister but why you denied it? Why did you choose to hurt her?" Joshua recalled the last moment he had with Nichkhun before he left Korea. Because Joshua was hurt badly after he saw Song Qian had almost gone insane when Nichkhun broke her heart again. He was so mad after found out that Nichkhun ditched her after they shared a night together. So he went to confront Nichkhun.

'How can you do that to her? If you love her, why don't you fight for her?'

'I think you have got everything wrongly. All this time, we were only pretending especially in front of you. Look Joshua, I'm getting married soon and I don't want to lose everything I have now for a cheap woman,' Joshua was mad when Nichkhun addressed Song Qian a . Yes he admitted that Song Qian had done the wrong thing. She should never lower herself and lives as a mistress, but she had a beautiful heart which Nichkhun did not deserve to have it from the beginning.

'You are bastard!' he punched hard Nichkhun' face until he fell on the ground.

'You are such a coward. I'm glad that you have ended everything with my sister because it is not that she doesn't deserve you, but you are the one that don't deserve her. I hope you will live in regret,'

Few months after they left Korea, he received the news from Bo Gum, informing him that Nichkhun had called off the wedding. Yes he knew from the beginning that Nichkhun was never married to anyone but at that time he decided to keep this matter from Song Qian because she was pregnant at that time. It turned out that Peter also had found it out, and they decided to keep this mouth shut in order to protect Song Qian.

"Why you didn't go looking after her after you call off the wedding?" Joshua demanded the explanation. He kept that secret from Song Qian because he believed that if Nichkhun truly loved Song Qian, he would come and look after her. But months passed and year became another year, and Nichkhun still did not look after Song Qian.

"Why you make she waits you for so long?" now there was disappointment in his voice. Nichkhun looked down as he had no strength to look at Joshua's face. It was not because he had nothing to defend himself, but the answer to Joshua's question was something Nichkhun had wished to not bring up again.

"I'm sorry for everything," he regretfully apologized, but Joshua did not take his answer well. He banged the table and startling Nichkhun when Joshua went up to get Nichkhun. He grabbed Nichkhun' collar shirt and pulled him up to stand up along with him.

"Is that all you want to say to me? Do you think that was enough to convince me to let you have my sister and my niece? Hey listen to me!" he hissed angrily as he pulled Nichkhun closer until their faces were inches away.

"I don't ing care to listen any explanation to you because the damaged has been done. You had hurt my sister. That is the fact I will never forget but right now her happiness is my priority. Amanda's happiness is the main reason I have to tolerate you but it doesn't mean I have forgiven you. If you hurt them, I'll kill you with my own hands,"

Joshua ended his warning with a hard punch on Nichkhun' face that would surely leave the bruise later. Nichkhun fell down on tatami floor. Even though he could feel the sting at the left corner of the lips, he was still able to curl a small smile. Despite the firm warning that Joshua had given to him, he relieved that Joshua had given him the chance to prove his love to his small family.

************

IT was getting late and usually around this hour, Nichkhun would have been reading the bedtime story to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter