PART 4

TILL I MET YOU (KHUNTORIA VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SONG QIAN gasped for the air when her head was out from the water. It was too late to regret everything. Things had happened, and she should not commit suicide after she lost her ity to the man that she even did not know his name. She should stop crying and move on with her life.

She got out from the bathtub and reached the towel to dry her body. She refused to remember the things that happened between them few hours ago. What she should do now was left this place after she got the money from him. Song Qian wore her dress inside the bathroom and did not bother to dry her hair first.

The young man's figure greeted her sight when she stepped out from bathroom, and he was smoking cigarette at balcony. She had done her job, so it was the time to ask him about her payment and she could go home after that. This night should be forgotten since this was the last time they saw each other.

"Sir, I have to go now," Song Qian said as she stood behind him about a meter away. He was only wearing the blue black bathrobe that ended just below his knees and exposed his hairy muscular calves. Song Qian closed her eyes when the memory of his body replayed inside her mind, and she tried to erase it as if it was a sinful thing to remember.

He was a beautiful man, and his light brown eyes had caught her attention the most. She always liked a man with beautiful eyes because it reminded her to her late father Li Wei. She wished she could have hazel eyes just liked late Li Wei, but she got her dark brown eyes from her mother Lee Mei Xiu.

Song Qian got her look from her mother while Joshua got his look and hazel eyes from late Li Wei. Whenever she missed her late father, she just had to look at Joshua and she felt contented. Joshua was the only sibling she had so he meant everything to her. He was just three years old when their mother left home, and Song Qian became his mother since then.

She had owed her life to GrandMa Ning because she accepted them when Mei Xiu disappeared after she left them to GrandMa Ning. GrandMa Ning was Mei Xiu's unmarried aunt that lived in Daegu, and they had to live with GrandMa Ning after her family had been kicked out from their house in Seoul.

GrandMa Ning had done her best to raise her and Joshua, so it was her time to help GrandMa Ning especially with her hospital treatment and medication bills. She wanted Joshua to finish his school and went to college so he could have a better future. That was why Song Qian decided to sell her body and used that money to settle the old debts. She wanted to be free from debts so she could start to save the money for their future.

Song Qian was in her own thoughts until she did not realize that man had stood in front of her. She returned to reality after felt the gentle touch on her bare shoulder. Her body reflexively jerked away from him, and she was surprised with her own reaction. Song Qian gazed upward as she afraid if she just offended her client, but that man only showed a poker face.

Was he the same person that she slept with just now? Song Qian admitted that he was a cold man but when they had just now, he kept talking and instructing her while reassuring that everything would be better. The pain would go away, and she did believe him. If she was not mistaken, he smiled at her one time before he entered her. But now in front of her was a quiet man with poker face.

"Sir, I..,"

"Call me Mr. Nichkhun," he cut as he walked passing her to get something inside his bag. He took out the cheque book and wrote something on it before tore off a piece from the book. Song Qian accepted the cheque and her eyes grew wider after saw the amount of money that was written on it.

"Mr. Nichkhun..,"

"Meet me here on the same day and at the same time," he cut before reached the glass of unfinished wine on coffee table.

"What?" she asked in disbelief and Nichkhun raised his eyebrow at her tone. Song Qian rechecked the amount of money that he just gave her before looked at him with puzzled face. Why did she receive the amount that less than what have been promised to her?

"Didn't Maria tell you my condition?"

"What condition?" now Nichkhun knew why she looked confuse after she received that cheque. Nichkhun sat on the couch with spread arms and crossed legs, and he had a sip of wine before he placed the glass back on the table.

"I bet she did not tell you that you must entertain me for several nights for you to get that amount of money," he explained with cold and serious tone.

"I didn't know that," Song Qian looked disappointed because she could not believe that Maria had deceived her. Now she understood everything that she accidentally heard this evening. Maria urged Nichkhun to bank in her portion of money before she brought Song Qian to hotel. Maria had gotten her money, but Song Qian only received 1/3 from the amount that Nichkhun had promised to her.

"So do you think that I'll pay you 3000000 won just for a night? Wow, that's ridiculous. For the who has zero experience in bed, you don't deserve that 3000000 won per night," Nichkhun said with serious face that did not match with his sarcastic statement.

"For someone like you who doing this for money, I guess it won't hurt your pride to sleep with me for several nights. You get your money, and I get what I want," this time he left the couch and walked in circle around her. Song Qian knew that she was after money, but she never felt so low or insulted until Nichkhun opened his mouth to humiliate her.

Song Qian looked upward and blinked her eyes several times to prevent the tears from streaming down. She formed a fist to hold her anger, and Nichkhun noticed her knuckles had turned white as the cheque crumpled inside her fist. Suddenly she felt so regret because she just traded something precious inside her just to get the money to pay off the debts.

She lost her ity and did not get the money that had been promised to her. Song Qian regretted her decision for coming her, and it showed all over her face until Nichkhun smirked at her. He grasped her chin and forced her to look at him. There were pool of tears in her eyes, but Nichkhun only looked at her with cold expression. He did not feel sorry or sympathy at all towards Song Qian.

"Don't waste your tears. You can get you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter