PART 13

TILL I MET YOU (KHUNTORIA VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONCE they arrived at the hotel suite that Nichkhun had booked two weeks ago, Song Qian dropped her suitcase and hurried to balcony as the view of Eiffel Tower had captured her attention the most after she entered this spacious luxurious suite. Nichkhun only smiled as he watched Song Qian pulled the balcony door and stepped out until she reached the balcony rail.

She sighed contently because she finally got the chance to visit Paris, and the Eiffel Tower was just only few kilometres away from her. She just could not wait for the night because she wanted to see its beautiful light glittered in darkness. Her gaze glued on the tower for few minutes before it shifted to the roadsides that were heavily covered by the colorful leaves.

Song Qian actually wished to visit other four season countries during winter because she wanted to play with thick snow, but visiting the most romantic city in the world during fall was not a bad idea at all. It was last week that Nichkhun surprised her with this vacation trip. That was the reason he needed to get the passport and visa for her because she never left Seoul before this.

Nichkhun had planned this trip without her knowledge. Oh, probably Taecyeon was his partner because he already approved her leave for a week before she could even apply it. She guessed that was one of the privileges of becoming the mistress of her boss' friend, but she never proud with any special treatments that Taecyeon had given to her. Instead she was grateful because she had learned a lot since day one she worked with him.

Song Qian was so into her own world and only woke up after she felt a pair of strong arms encircled her waist. She could feel the warm breath fanned behind her ear as the hug became tighter until her back was pressed against Nichkhun’s torso. It was very awkward to have sweet and romantic Nichkhun around her, and she still had not gotten used to it since they landed in Paris.

Who would not be surprised when he suddenly held her hand after they got off from the plane? He even told her not to call him 'Mister', but Joshua was not with them right now. He resumed holding her hand after they got inside the cab, but Song Qian asked his permission to record the video. So Nichkhun released her hand, but his arm was on her shoulder as he shifted his body closer to her.

It was awkward to see his clingy side, but she did not dislike it. The beautiful view of the city had been such a great help for her to temporarily dismiss all the questions that related to Nichkhun’s weird behaviors because she was so into recording the video using the camera recorder that Nichkhun gave to her few days ago. It was not the newly purchased recorder, but it was still in good condition although he had not used it for many years now.

"Mr. Nichkhun..," she gasped his name when she felt his soft lips on her neck. It was a bright breezy day, so the cold wind that brushed against her skin made Song Qian squeezed her body inside Nichkhun’s embrace whilst enjoying his soft lips that trailed down to her shoulder. Her eyes abruptly wide opened when she felt his teeth bit the flesh on her shoulder blade.

Nichkhun released her, and he could not suppress the smile as he looked at her surprised face. Song Qian rubbed the area that he just bit to ease the discomfort, and the crease of her forehead gradually disappeared as she watched Nichkhun was chuckling right now. She noticed that Nichkhun had become livelier lately but to see the sweet and romantic Nichkhun during daytime was the rarest thing she had ever seen since day one she lived with him.

It was because she usually only got the chance to see that side of him when she was in bed with him. After that he became completely his old self again; cold-hearted man that was not really generous with smile. But right now he was having a good time laughing and teasing her which made Song Qian wanted to record this precious moment, so Nichkhun could see how beautiful he was when he smiled.

"This is the third time you call me Mister. Next time if you do the same mistake, I will punish you worse than this," he said with the tone that did not make Song Qian scared of him. Instead he said in the y voice that aroused her even more especially when he touched her cheek as he looked directly in her eyes.

"Are you still on your period?" he asked with husky voice that made Song Qian instantly dropped her face as it started to blush badly. Of course she knew his reason for asking so.

"It just finished yesterday," she said without looking at his face. Then she felt his hand gently held hers before pulled her inside the room.

"Er..Nichkhun..are we doing it now?" she asked with blushed face. In seconds, he tugged her closer and did nothing but gently hit her forehead, causing her to let out a faint scream.

"Silly woman! We are going to get change because it's time for us to go sight-seeing around Paris. But we are going to eat first because I'm starving right now," he said with cute pouty face that made Song Qian stiffened in front of him. Did he just being cute with her? Song Qian blinked her eyes to ensure that she was not dreaming, and Nichkhun reassured her more by gently pinched her arm.

"Why are still standing here? Do you want me to eat you here?" he playfully threatened her, and Song Qian quickly retreated before ran passing him to get her suitcase on the floor. Hell, she did not waste any second staying in this room because she was too excited to visit around and took many pictures with her favorite cameras.

**************************

SONG QIAN brought the backpack that contained her gadgets and make-up stuffs along with her. She stuffed her cardigan inside the bag in case the temperature dropped more in the evening. Song Qian wore yellow pastel long sleeve top with black high waist denim and dark brown boots, while Nichkhun chose to wear white tee with black leather jacket and black denim.

But when he took out the wine colored muffler scarf from his suitcase and put it around his neck, Song Qian's heart swelled in contentment. She knew that scarf because it was her gift for his birthday this year. She chose to give him the scarf because sometimes he had to leave Seoul during fall or winter season. Now she finally got the chance to see Nichkhun used that muffler scarf.

"Oh, nice camera," she stated after saw he brought out Fujifilm camera from his suitcase and hung around his neck.

"I usually use this for my work," he replied without explaining in details. Song Qian always curious about his life, but she had not crossed the line yet in asking him anything personal because that was one of the most important rules that she disallowed to disobey.

"Let's go now," Nichkhun reached Song Qian's hand and gently tugged her to his side as smile plastered on his face. She looked at where their hands intertwined with thumping heart. This situation was confusing her, and as much as she badly wanted Nichkhun to explain everything to her, she knew that he would leave her unanswered as always. They left the suite and walked side by side whilst holding each other hands.

Song Qian quickly dismissed all the disturbing thoughts because she wanted to focus on be happy today. Is not this what she always dreams about? The moment where they could be seen together in public without fear of anything? Yes, this was what she always wanted to experience even though this moment would not change her status as his mistress.

Nichkhun did not hire any tour guide because he had been in Paris for several times, so he this place quite well. They would go around by walking or using public transport which she liked the idea, and they left the hotel for the first destination by riding a cab. They stopped at café near the Eiffel tower to have lunch first. Honestly she had no idea what to eat since this was her first time to be here.

So Nichkhun helped her with the menu which at last she ordered foie gras. She had encountered the review about this food before, and they said that it tasted delicious. Nichkhun just ordered spaghetti for him and to complete their lunch, he ordered mousse and crème brulee as dessert. While waiting for their foods, Song Qian took the opportunity to take picture.

"Nichkhun, smile," she said as she ready to take his picture using her Instant camera.

"Wait, wait. I'm not ready," he stopped her because he wanted to strike a po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter