PART 12

TILL I MET YOU (KHUNTORIA VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ARISSA did not mind that Nichkhun did not pay full attention to the discussion with event planner Mrs. Thalia regarding their engagement party because she was satisfied enough that he finally accompanied her today after she had been asked many times by Mrs. Thalia about his absence previously. She usually attended the discussion with her mother Mrs. Bianca and Mrs. Elizabeth.

They had agreed to have a small engagement party because they would only invite family members and close friends. About the venue, Arissa decided to hold the party at her cousin's restaurant in Makati, and Nichkhun had nothing much to say because he wanted this meeting to finish as soon as possible. After two hours stuck at Mrs. Thalia's office, the meeting finally was over.

"We go to Taecyeon's place after this okay?" said Arissa as she attempted to loop arm with Nichkhun, but he walked faster and left Arissa behind while telling her something that angered her.

"Sorry, I have to go back to office,"

"What?!" she exclaimed and hurried her steps to chase after Nichkhun. Arissa harshly pulled his arm so she could face him, and annoyance was evidently mirrored in his eyes when she did so. But Arissa did not care at all.

"But you have promised to accompany me today!" she said exasperatedly without considering that people were looking at them.

"I never say that I'll accompany you for whole day. Let's go and don't waste my time here. I'll drop you at Taecyeon's place," he replied and headed to parking area, leaving Arissa behind that was fuming in anger. He did not care what people would say about him, but he would never risk anything to show up in front of Song Qian with Arissa. Nichkhun turned around when he did not hear of sound of clicking high heels behind him, and he saw Arissa was still standing at her place.

She looked at him with crossed arms on her chest, and Nichkhun had learned that signature pose which she usually showed every time she wanted him to come and coax her. Nichkhun smirked because Arissa had done the biggest mistake for forgetting that he never entertained her sulk even when their parents were with them. They had learned that he was a cold-hearted man that was not good with words and actions, but he never understood why the hell her parents still wanted him to become a part of their family.

Arissa's eyes grew wider when Nichkhun started the engine, and she became panic when he drove the car away. At first she thought that Nichkhun was joking around to irritate her, but she forgot that he was not a fan of joke. was left agape as she stiffly watched his car became smaller in her eyes and as if someone just hit her head very hard, her brain started to process the event that was happening in front of her.

She just realized that Nichkhun had left her behind when his car had disappeared from her sight. ! He really went away and left her alone here with embarrassment as people around especially the staffs here started talking behind her. Arissa stomped her foot as she groaned in anger before she walked away to find a taxi. Thank God that she did not have to wait long to get one, and Arissa did not stop cursing Nichkhun under her breath for embarrassing her.

It had been almost a year since she realized that they never had a good time when they were together, and they also had stopped having since then. Not because she was too busy with her work, but it was Nichkhun that seemed unaffected every time she got the chance to lure him to bed. Arissa had confirmed that she never lost her magic because other men would absolutely fall head over heels with her skills in bed, but why Nichkhun did not want to touch her anymore?

Was he seeing other women behind her? Arissa did get the chance to dig more on her question when the taxi stopped in front of La Bella building, and she stepped out after paid the fare. No smile on her face when the staffs greeted her and Arissa went straight to elevator to get to Taecyeon's office on the 4th floor. Taecyeon startled in his seat when Arissa stormed into his office without knocking first.

She angrily put her bag on his table before sat on swivel chair across the table. Taecyeon did not have to ask the reason of her was being mad right now because he had known the answer since the first day Song Qian worked at his boutique. Even before Nichkhun had Song Qian in his life, he rarely came here with Arissa. So there was no talk among staffs that Arissa was Nichkhun’s girlfriend which this was one of the reasons why Song Qian still had no idea the identity of Nichkhun’s girlfriend.

"Where is Nichkhun?" he asked purposely to make Arissa angrier, and he secretly smiled as he glanced at her red face. He and Nichkhun wondered why Arissa never asked for break up after he learned that Nichkhun had stopped treating Arissa the way that his mother wished for. She had nothing to lose anyway if the wedding did not happen. Perhaps it was true that women were too complicated to understand.

"I don't want to talk about him!" she replied exasperatedly as she crossed her arms over the chest. He had ruined her day, and she did not want to make it worse while she still had mood to discuss with Taecyeon about her engagement dress.

*************************

SONG QIAN's jaw dropped as she repeatedly blinked her eyes to ensure that she was not dreaming right now. She was surprised to see Peter at her work place, but his face evidently showed that he too was as surprised as her. Her senior Pauline looked at them before asked if they knew each other.

"No we don't!"

"Yes!" they replied at the same time but with different answers where Song Qian denied Peter in front of Pauline.

"Yes, we know each other. She is friend of mine," Peter continued to add which made Song Qian bit her lips when Pauline started to look at her with annoyance. She had learned that most of her colleagues disliked her because the privilege that she had to work with Madam Jay, and they hated if any customer favored her assistance.

"I'm sorry Miss Pauline but do you mind if I want Miss Song to assist me? I'm more comfortable to have her around me," he said casually while ignoring her pleading eyes that asking him to just stick with Pauline.

"Sure Sir. I'll leave you with Song Qian. Call me if you need any help," she said politely, but Song Qian knew the amount of hatred that she would receive later. She would become the topic of gossip again among them.

"Should we go now Miss Song?" he playfully raised one eyebrow and walked away, but Song Qian quickly stopped him by holding his arm.

"Mr. Peter, you don't have to waste time here by pretending to buy something. You can just give back my camera and leave. Now give me the camera back," she said firmly as she did not want to waste her time to play around with Peter. He then frowned when she extended her hand to him while looking at him liked a kid that waiting the allowance money from her father.

"What camera? I don't have it with me Miss Song. Plus I didn't know that I'll meet you here. And one more thing, who said I'm pretending to buy something. I'm really here to buy dress for my mother because it's my parents' wedding anniversary today. I want to buy a dress as a gift," he stated the matter of fact which it embarrassed Song Qian because she thought that Peter came here just to meet her. Song Qian quickly apologized while she had no idea how adorable she looked at that time.

"It's okay Qian. You don't mind right if I call you so," Song Qian just smiled awkwardly before asked him what she could do for him.

"Okay, my Mom is 45 years old now but she still looks young, like in her 30s. She is as tall as you but just slightly chubbier than you. So I want to give her the outfit that she can wear to any occasion. Oh I forget that she has reunion dinner next week. Maybe I can give her something nice to wear for that event,"

"Oh okay. I get it but do you mind to show me her picture so I can suggest the outfit that will suit her better?" based on what Peter had told her, Song Qian assumed that his mother was a sophisticated type because when a woman looked too young for her actual age, she must be someone that really took good care of her appearance.

"Oh I'm sorry about that because my Mom doesn't like me to show her picture to anyone. Is that okay with you?" he said apologetically, but Song Qian understood that it was customer's right to keep the privacy. So she would try the best to assist Peter today.

"So, how about this outfit?" she went to one of wardrobe compartments and suggested him the black sleeveless blouse with floral silk skirt that instantly caught Peter's attention. He lifted the outfit in front of his face to have better look before he shoved it back to Song Qian.

"Looks fine. Can you try it?" he asked while looking at Song Qian's surprise reaction. She unblinkingly looked at him as she tried to trace any hint of playfulness on his face, and she knew that he was not joking when he started to push her back towards changing room.

"Wait, Mr. Peter! Wait...wait!" she yelled while turning around to face him.

"I can't try it!" she said and did not realize that most eyes were on her right now. Oh my God, she would be dead it Taecyeon found out that she just yelling at the customer.

"What's going on here?" Song Qian felt hard lump in after she heard Taecyeon's voice, and she could feel that the blood was draining out from her face. She lifted up her face and saw Taecyeon was approaching them with Arissa behind him. There was a little frown on his face as he eyed Peter before he introduced himself as the owner of this place.

"I'm Peter. Nice to meet you too," he shook Taecyeon's hand and quickly explained the situation to Taecyeon to clear any misunderstanding that might put Song Qian in trouble later. Peter was not too blind to notice that some staffs here disliked Song Qian by judging their dissatisfy gazes on her especially when he personally requested Song Qian to assist him.

"Okay Qian. Just try everything that he wants you to try. You have my permission. Besides, he just wants to find the best dress for his mother, and it's your job to assist him. Understood," he stated firmly. Song Qian nodded weakly as she could not go against Taecyeon's command, and Peter thanked him for understanding his situation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter