PART 25

TILL I MET YOU (KHUNTORIA VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TIME flies so fast and in a blink of eyes, it had been almost two weeks since Nichkhun had proposed Song Qian, and she had yet given him the answer. Song Qian initially wanted to keep it from her family so they would not give her so much pressure regarding Nichkhun' proposal but it did not work according to her plan. Song Qian had never expected that Mr. Diego would meet her parents and asked her hand in marriage on behalf of Nichkhun before he left this country.

Alex lifted up her face when she heard a heavy sigh escaped from Song Qian's mouth. Currently they were having lunch together in Japanese restaurant, but Alex noticed that Song Qian was barely touched her foods. She knew what was inside Song Qian's mind and as much as she did not want to pressure her about Nichkhun' proposal, she thought it was the best time to talk about it again since it was just two of them in this dining room.

"Song Qian, I know what is playing inside your mind now and I think by this time, you should have the answer," said Alex as she put the chopsticks down on the table. Song Qian then quietly looked at Alex but uncertainty was obviously seen in Song Qian's eyes. She would have rejected Nichkhun' proposal if she had no feeling left for him and even though they did not talk much about Song Qian's past after she had moved to Hong Kong, Alex knew that Song Qian still loved Nichkhun.

"Alex, I just don't know how to answer him," she finally let out what was inside her mind.

"What does it mean? Does it mean that you actually have the answer but doesn't know how to tell him?" asked Alex as she tried to dig further inside Song Qian's head. She patiently waited for Song Qian's answer, but she got nothing at the end which Alex could finally concluded that Song Qian actually was scared to get hurt again.

"Song Qian, I have known you for years and sometimes I really don't understand you. As far as I know, no one is forcing you to accept Nichkhun as your husband. Yes I know that Amanda is hoping you to accept her father but does she ever push you to marry him? Whatever kind of relationship you will have with Nichkhun in the future, it will never change the fact that he is the father of your child. You guys still can look after Amanda without getting married to each other. Now tell me what make it so difficult to say 'No' to him?"

Song Qian realized what Alex had said was partly true, but she actually did consider many things after Nichkhun had proposed her especially about Amanda. Of course she wanted her daughter to be happy but if she married Nichkhun, would that happiness last forever? How about her own happiness? Will she be happy with Nichkhun? Is there any guarantee that he will never hurt her again? And the most important thing, does he love her? Of course he did not love her because he had told her about his true feeling six years ago.

"Alex, can we not talk about this now? I need more time to think about it," Song Qian then changed the topic by asking about Alex's pregnancy check up this morning. Alex was not happy with the changing of topic yet she had to respect Song Qian's request to be given more time to think about Nichkhun' marriage proposal.

"Now tell me about your OBGYN visit this morning. How is the baby?"

"The baby is small but I'm grateful enough that she or he is healthy," said Alex as she caressed her small bump, and probably nobody would even notice that she was on 20 weeks of pregnancy if people did not pay enough attention to her tummy.

"I just can't wait to find out the gender of the baby," her face glowed in the bliss and as much as she wanted to know the gender of baby, she had to wait until 3rd trimester because she had promised Peter to wait for gender revelation until that time. Alex sighed as she finally regretted for making such promise to her husband.

"But you can secretly do it without telling Peter, right?" said Song Qian playfully and little did she know that Alex almost had agreed with Song Qian's idea. She only realized how serious Alex had become when Song Qian had almost been pulled out from her seat so they could leave the restaurant immediately and went to maternity clinic again for gender check up.

**************

SONG QIAN usually would drive to work by itself but this morning something had gotten inside her and she had let Nichkhun to drop her at the office. Probably Song Qian finally gave in because Amanda had begged her to ride one car with Nichkhun as he was going to fetch Amanda to kindergarten before go to work. Now Song Qian slightly regretted her decision this morning when Nichkhun was one hour late to fetch her from work.

'I'm sorry. I'm at outside now,' Song Qian read the incoming message from Nichkhun and at the beginning she felt like giving him the taste of having to wait for someone but she had to forget it since they had family dinner tonight. Moreover the whole family was going to support Amanda during Sport Day tomorrow, so Song Qian did not want to do anything that could ruin her mood especially arguing with Nichkhun.

Nichkhun had waited inside the car in front of the building, and Song Qian headed straight to the car without smile on her face. Even though she could not see Nichkhun through the tinted windows, she could sense that he was watching every move and step she had made.

"Surprise!" Song Qian startled the moment she opened the door and someone was greeting her with a loud voice that came from the backseat. She rubbed her chest to ease the pain there and seriously she felt like slapping the person who almost had caused her to die from heart attack. She glared at that person but in a split second her facial expression turned to surprised face.

"Hey, Song Qian! It's great to see you again," Taecyeon grinned widely at the backseat while Nichkhun smiled apologetically as if he had done the wrong things behind her.

"I was late because I fetched him from airport. It's a surprise visit and he asked me not to tell you about it," Nichkhun explained himself to Song Qian. Two weeks ago Mr. Diego had made surprise visit to Hong Kong, and today she received another surprise from Taecyeon.

"Hi Taecyeon! Nice to see you again," regardless Taecyeon's intention coming to Hong Kong, Song Qian could not deny that she was happy to see him again.

"Oh, I heard you are going to fetch Amanda later at Peter's house. Can I join you guys because I am so excited to meet little Song Qian?" asked Taecyeon excitedly, and Song Qian just curled a small smile before nodding her head.

**************

AMANDA was unblinkingly staring at the man with fair skin and naturally pinkish cheeks and he was as equally as handsome as her father while Peter was just standing few steps behind Amanda and looking at Taecyeon with crossed arms over the chest. He had a brief thought that Taecyeon must be as surprised as hell after he found out the truth about him and Song Qian.

"I'd told you that she is yours when I saw her picture for the first time," Taecyeon mumbled as he nudged Nichkhun' elbow but it was loud enough to be heard by Song Qian and Peter. Peter cleared his throat before he made the way to kitchen and Song Qian followed him in a split second, leaving the Amanda alone with Nichkhun and Taecyeon in living room.

"Hello, Little Girl! I'm Ok Taecyeon, your Dad's cousin. You can call me Uncle Taecyeon," Taecyeon introduced himself in prince charming manner which made Amanda slightly blushed when he kissed her hand.

"Hell, Uncle Taecyeon. I'm Isabella Amanda. You can call me Amanda," she answered politely which made Taecyeon instantly adored Nichkhun' daughter.

"I probably should agree with your Dad and my wife that you are such an adorable kid," Amanda frowned at the word 'wife' that came out from Taecyeon's mouth.

"It's Aunty Miracle. You have met her once," he quickly explained as he could easily read her mind. Realizing that more people were coming from Korea to visit her, Amanda wished to visit her parent's homeland one fine day. While Taecyeon was busy to impress Amanda with the beautiful places and good foods in Korea, Nichkhun quietly made the way to kitchen to check on Song Qian.

"You don't understand how the pain inside here had destroyed me! I don't think I can accept him in my life again," Nichkhun' steps halted as he heard Song Qian's sad voice and quickly hid behind the wall. He patiently waited for more words from Song Qian but the only things he heard later was soft sobbing and believed it or not, her cry had crushed his heart into million pieces.

"Then I think you should be honest with him. You can't make Nichkhun wait you forever. You guys need a closure," then he heard Peter's comforting voice before he slightly extended his neck to peek them. Both of their backs were facing Nichkhun and he watched Peter soothed Song Qian before he pulled her into his embrace. If this was six years ago, Peter probably had died in his hands but now he was grateful to Peter for taking care of Song Qian after he had left her heartbroken.

'Don't worry Song Qian. I get your answer now,' Nichkhun walked away from his hiding place and returned to living room as he tried to gather the strength to pretend like he had heard nothing when both Song Qian and Peter came out from the kitchen later.

**************

SONG QIAN was not sure whether she was overly thinking or it was really Nichkhun who acting cold toward her. Today the whole family members were going to attend the Sport Day at Amanda's kindergarten including Taecyeon. N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter