PART 32

TILL I MET YOU (KHUNTORIA VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SONG QIAN had fallen asleep when Nichkhun returned to hospital with a plastic of two bowls of sweet pumpkin soup inside it. He thought that Song Qian did not like pumpkin but when she told him that their baby was the one that carving for it, Nichkhun immediately went out to buy it. He went back to home first to keep the food stocks and things that Song Qian had bought just now inside the refrigerator and in the kitchen.

He smiled when he saw a plastic of pumpkin on the kitchen counter. It seemed Song Qian had planned to cook it today. Unfortunately she was hospitalized due to threatened miscarriage. Then Nichkhun moved to upstairs and packed the toiletries and few clothes for them since he and Amanda would keep Song Qian accompany in the hospital tonight.

Nichkhun carefully put the bags and foods on the table before he quietly approached the bed. The sight of Song Qian was sleeping and hugging their daughter was a bliss to him. Soon their family would grow bigger, and he would forever be grateful to Song Qian for bearing all the difficulties to give birth to their children. Nichkhun stared at both Song Qian and Amanda with love before he planted the kisses on their forehead.

"Ehem," Nichkhun startled when he heard the sound of clearing throat and saw Jasmine was standing in front of the bathroom. He thought that she had gone home after he left the hospital.

"Jasmine, you are still here? I thought you have gone home," said Nichkhun because he did not see her when he entered just now.

"I was in the toilet. I have waited for you to arrive first before leaving. Since you are already here, I'll go first," Jasmine went to get her back on the table but her sprained ankle had limited her movements.

"Are you okay? Let me drop you at home,"

"It's okay. Kuya Joaquin is already here to fetch me. He will drop me safely at home," Jasmine quickly declined Nichkhun' offer as her manager had arrived in the hospital.

"Let me send you off. I'll get the wheelchair for you first," Nichkhun was about to leave the room when Jasmine suddenly grabbed his arm to stop him.

"Don't trouble yourself. Kuya Joaquin is coming up," she said without looking at his face. Jasmine was quiet for a minute before her shoulders started shaking and at that time Nichkhun just noticed that his sister was crying.

"Jasmine, what happen? Are you in pain?" he touched her shoulder in worry. However her crying became louder until she had to cover with hand to muffle her crying. Nichkhun became more worried and he wanted to comfort her, but then she went to hug him and cried on his chest.

"I'm sorry," she apologized as she hugged him tighter.

************

JASMINE had been crying for half an hour now. She wanted to stop the tears from coming out, but she could not because her heart was overwhelmed with guilt and regret. She was thankful that her schedules had been cleared up for few days due to incident this morning or else she would come for photo shooting tomorrow with puffy eyes.

They were currently in roof garden and since Jasmine was alone with Nichkhun, it was easier for her to tell everything what was inside her heart. She had been hating Nichkhun and Song Qian for years but seeing how deeply Nichkhun' love for Song Qian, for the first time in her life she had felt like she was very bad person. Jasmine admitted that Nichkhun had changed so much after he met Song Qian.

From a dull and heartbroken person, he slowly changed to become happier, livelier and he was living his life to the fullest. When he finally able to meet Song Qian and be together with her again, Nichkhun was the happiest person in the universe. She could see that they were happy together but because her hatred for them, she was blinded to see all the beautiful things in front of her.

"She knew that she is pregnant yet she staked her life to help me," she sobbed while wiping the tears away. Nichkhun understood why Jasmine felt guilt but that was the beauty of Song Qian; selfless.

"Don't you hate me? She is being hospitalized and you guys almost lost the baby," she further asked while looking at his face. There was no hint of anger or hatred in his eyes. All she could see was relief and love. Tears coming out again when Nichkhun gently patted her head, and she just realized that Nichkhun had become warm person and open up to other people. She was blinded to see those beautiful transition in these 6 years.

"She is safe now. It was an accident, so you don't have to blame yourself," Nichkhun then squeezed her shoulder for comfort. He knew that had not being a good brother to Jasmine but to blame her for the incident this morning, it was unnecessary thing to do because they were both victims. The police report had been lodged and the police were looking for that thief now.

"Thank you for not hating me and I'm sorry for what I'd done to you in these 6 years. I'm sorry for making everything difficult to you. I had always known that it was never your fault that Mom committed suicide but because I was so sad and frustrated, I put all the blame on you,"

"I think we should stop talking about that," Nichkhun was trying to stop Jasmine, but she refused because she had to let everything out today. All the anger, hatred, sadness that she had kept to herself, she wanted to let all of them go.

"All you want is happiness and freedom and after all the sacrifice you had done for us, I'm such an ungrateful person for wanting more from you. I'm sorry for everything," she apologized and this time Nichkhun could not hold back his tears. He hugged Jasmine and her back for comfort.

"Do you think that they have reconciled?" asked Christina to Mr. Diego while they were secretly watching both Jasmine and Nichkhun from the far. They actually were heading towards Song Qian's room when Christina accidentally saw them at the roof garden. She had no idea what conservation they were having right now but seeing they were hugging each other, Christina could not hold back her tears.

"I think what had happened this morning was the blessing in disguise. I'm happy if Jasmine finally realize her mistake. Let's go now. They are probably waiting for us," Mr. Diego was referring to Song Qian and Amanda because he had called Song Qian just now to inform that they had arrived in hospital since Nichkhun did not answering his call.

************

SONG QIAN was surprised when Jasmine took out the food containers from the bag and arranging it on the table. Was there any special occasion today that she missed out? Nichkhun only smiled when Song Qian's gaze met his, and he knew that Song Qian was confused because Jasmine was suddenly being nice to her.

"Wah, there are a lot of nice foods! Did you make all these, Auntie Jasmine?" asked Amanda while she was drooling over the foods. Jasmine bit her lips before she spilled the truth.

"I'm bad at cooking. So I hope you don't mind that I was ordering the foods from the outside," said Jasmine in embarrassment but Song Qian quickly grabbed her hand and gently squeezed it just to let Jasmine know that she was thankful that Jasmine had prepared all these for her.

"It's okay. I really appreciate it," said Song Qian while looking at the feast of foods in front of her. There were chicken porridge, chicken ginseng soup, salmon steak, fruits salad, vegetables, sweet pumpkin soup and Song Qian's eyes widened when Jasmine handed her bird's nest soup.

"I heard it's good for the pregnant woman, so I bought this for you," even though Song Qian was still awkward around Jasmine, she accepted it anyway. Jasmine smiled happily before she scooped the porridge for Amanda.

"Wow, there are so many things to eat. Am I allow to join in?" Nichkhun approached them after he had done p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter