PART 7

TILL I MET YOU (KHUNTORIA VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I want to thanks the readers for reading, commenting and voting this story. It sad to say but I'll not updating this story for few days because I'll be on vacation. So keep commenting so i can know your thoughts on this story and see you again next time.

 

SONG QIAN would rather spend time reading than watching ographic videos which she found most of them were done in animalistic ways. She also preferred education videos although watching it was still in her list least-to-do things. The frequent thing that she did when surfing internet was browsing the photographic pictures, fashion news and any brand of clothes for inspiration.

She also looked at her favorite fashion designers' collections especially Ok Taecyeon's collections. This 28 years old man inspired Song Qian a lot because he managed to achieve his dream despite the strong objection that coming from his father who wanted him to manage the family business at the beginning of his struggling.

'The struggle was real because you couldn't imagine the pressure I'd received from my family and relatives when I decided not to continue my family business. But it was all in the past. Everything is okay now. My father can accept my decision and he even jokingly said that I might ruin the business if he really pushed me to the edge to take over the company.

Being a first born in family doesn't mean I have to follow what my parents wanted me to do. I know this sounds selfish and you might think that I'm ungrateful son, but I've my own dream that I want to accomplish. But I have to thank my little sister Luna for supporting me and make the way for me to reach my dream although I know that she was into something else. I love you Sis and one day I will make you the prettiest bride on your wedding in the future,'

Well he did not only have achieved his dream, but also he had made his family proud of him because the nation acknowledged his works. He had become one of the sought after designers among celebrities and high profile people. If possible, she wanted to be one of in demand designer in the future, but she could only dream for it because for sure Nichkhun would never allow her to leave this condo.

Song Qian grabbed one of the files beside her and took out all the papers inside it. She placed the collection of her own designs in front of her and noticed that she only had few designs for men clothing in her latest collections. Suddenly Nichkhun' face appeared in her mind that it made her lips cracked a shy smile. She never asked him anything personal, but she knew that he had mixed bloods in his vessels by looking at his face and complexion.

For his height, he was tall for the men's heights and for his body, Song Qian could feel that she was drooling when the pictures of his sculpted chest and 6-packs crossed her mind. She had seen him in formal attire, summer attire, boxer, and not really proper thing to mention but in . He probably would look good in anything.

Nichkhun always had side part hairstyle but he looked as good and hot as usual in messy or damp hair. Her brain was working actively when she was inspired, so she grabbed the drawing paper and pencil to illustrated Nichkhun in her designed clothes. The table was in mess, and she was very focus and sometimes she would smile while finishing her drawing.

*******************************

THE condo was so quiet when Nichkhun entered, and Song Qian did not answer when he called her name. Where did she go? Did she go out without his permission again? It was last week when he got so mad at her because she went out without asking him first. Well it was not really her fault because Joshua made the prank call just to fish her out last Thursday.

She did call him but his phone was not with him at that time. He accidentally left it inside the car before went to project site. When he checked the phone three hours later and called her back, he could not reach her because her phone battery had drained out. He thought something had happened to her since she just recovered from her fever, so he rushed to go home.

Song Qian was not at condo when he arrived, and the only place he could think of was the orphanage where Joshua lived. He called Bagot and asked him to check Song Qian at Joshua's school and orphanage. Joshua also was not there, and they said he had left to somewhere. At that time he thought Song Qian ran away with Joshua, and he did not know what had gotten into him until he drove around nearby area to look for her.

Two hours later he got the call from her saying she was at condo. Nichkhun rushed to get there, and he could see how startled and terrified she was when he angrily barged into the condo. Without giving her any chance to explain herself, he just shouted at her face until she broke into tears. The last time he remembered that he got this mad was eight years ago.

Something happened after that until he woke up one day in the morning and realized that his heart had become numb. He still could get mad and irritate sometimes, but the other feelings had gone. He did not smile when everyone giggling at romantic scene or laughing at funny scene, and he did not cry when everyone was screaming at the heart-breaking ending of tragic love stories or heart-touching real life stories.

Even when Jasmine came to him and cried over something, he just looked at her with numb face. He was not able to feel her which resulted the distance of emotional attachment towards her because before this thing happened, he was a loving brother. Jasmine was too young to understand hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter