PROLOGUE

TILL I MET YOU (KHUNTORIA VERSION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This story is no longer written by Minigirl. It is written by me, Msladycute. So you have to read from beginning.

 

SONG QIAN stood by the beach and stared at the beautiful sea. It was cold here, but she did not retreat from her place. It had been a while she had not gone for vacation because she was too busy with her works and family. She had been working so hard over past few years, and she was a successful fashion designer now.

     Although she had not reached international level, she was well known designer in Korea. Song Qian was based in Hong Kong, but a major twist had happened in her life until she had to return to Seoul. With the gifted talent and years of working experience, she participated in several competitions as the platform to introduce her designs to the world.

     Her latest design had become hot topic after Krystal FX wore it for award ceremony four months ago. She had designed a captivating dress, and more celebrities started to chase after her. It would be very pleasure if she could have worked with them, but Song Qian had to refuse their offers. She had promised someone that she would focus on her health and family after she finished the last project.

     “Ouch!” Song Qian surprised when she felt soft kick inside her tummy. She looked down and smiled when her eyes fell on her distended tummy.

     “Hi baby! Good morning,” she asked with hand caressed he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter