Sudden Confession and Meeting SNSD sister-in-laws?? Part 3

Loving Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8

Ash/Jeonghyun's POV

"BWO!?" The Soshi girls shouted in unison, and all of them were looking at me thinking I was crazy.. aigoo..

"W-what did you say, Jeongie?" Tiffa asked me

"We're going to buy SME? Wae? Did I say something wrong? " I look at them and think, "Why are they looking at me like that?"

"A-are you crazy!?" Jessica suddenly shouted.

Huh? Why would she say that?

"Err no? But I'm crazy for you though "I smiled sweetly, then I saw her blush and look away.. Since I told her my feelings, I think I'm getting more comfortable expressing them.

"H-How will we do that? The CEO wouldn't sell his SME shares, that's for sure, and my uncle still owns SME. I looked at Sunny and smiled. It's time to tell them my plan because I'm going to need their help in the future and their part is going to be big.

"Who said where he was going to buy his shares directly?" They all look at me while I am smirking. I'm going to play a game with that man, and it would be so much fun, and when the game ends, I'm going to make sure he's destroyed.

"What do you mean by that?" Hyoyeon asked me and I smiled.

"We're going to make HIM sell it to us.."

"How?" Yoona spoke up, and the rest of the soshi stared at me, waiting for my response.

"It's simple, Yoona. We're going to pressure HIM"

"And how will we do that?" asked Yuri. I think everyone is getting interested in my plan. They really want their freedom..

"I'll explain it to all of you, so listen." I took my position in front of them and sat on the sofa.

"As I said earlier, I knew KF and BY were fake, right? But the people don't know and the CEO is the person behind it all. His covering up the bad scandals SME has because when a bad scandal comes out, SME loses 0.2% up to 3% of its income and that's bad, so what would happen if big scandals came out 1 by 1 and before he could react, there would be another scandal.. " I smirked at them.

"The shareholders would panic and get angry because if that happened, SME would lose a huge amount of money." Well, it depends on the scandal you're talking about, Jeonghyun unnie. " I nodded my head at Seohyun. She's really smart. I like her wits.

"That's correct, and that's where we come in. The shareholders want money and income. That's why they invested in SME but what will happen if SME can't give them that because the company would use the money to cover the scandals or pay people to shut up." All of the girls look shocked as the scenario i give them finally sinks in.

"Are you going to force SME shareholders to sell their shares so that they don't go bankrupt with the SME?"I smiled at Sunny.

"I'm sorry, Sunny, but that's not my plan."

"Are you going to buy their stock, unnie?" clap my hands and point to Seohyun. She's really smart.

"Bingo! ... I'm going to buy their shares one by one, but there's a catch. "

Ever since the day i decided to help SNSD, I've asked someone to monitor SME and its CEO's actions. I know everything he did and did, legal and illegal.

"I'm going to buy it using different people's names." They all look confused.

"Why would you do that?" Taeyeon asked, and I smiled evilly.

"So he wouldn't realize that the wolf has entered his territory and is set to devour HIM anytime and it makes the game more interesting." i heard Mia sigh.

"Aigoo Ash, You are really a devil in disguise. Do you know that? 'Assassin' is too modest for you. "'Devil Prince' suits you better.. explain everything now." I chuckled at Mia and sat down again.

"As i said, I'm going to buy shareholders' shares using different people. After that, he would think that his problems were over, but they weren't. It's just getting started. "

" Im going to approach him and pretend that i would like to invest in SME and tell him many things i could possibly do for the company that would bring a lot of money, but i would only do that if he would bring Jessica back to SNSD, and knowing his thirst for money, he would do anything to get Jessica back."

 "Im a big fish and losing me to another company would be bad. That's why.." I look at Jessica softly.. 

"Love~ i need you to do something for me" i enjoyed calling her Love because I could see her being shy and blushing.

"W-What is it?" She looked at me shyly and it made me smile more.

"After I contact him, his next action will be to contact you and ask you to rejoin SNSD again; at first, he will try it nicely, saying s and lying to you in order to win you, but I need you to reject it always, be cold to him, and still pretend you hate the girls, because that's when he will show his true color."

"Hey.. what are you planning? Is it safe for Jessie?" Tiffany suddenly glared at me and I smiled at her.

"Tiffa I wouldn't let anything happen to her. I would rather die than let her get hurt.." I saw Jessica blush. I took a glance at her and winked.

"Anyway Love, i need you to record every conversation you have with him on the phone, and if you reject it, i would make contact with YG and make it look like that im interested in investing in them too." Jessica nodded her head, understanding what i told her.

"And that would make him panic. He doesn't want to lose to YG, so that's when he'll try to blackmail you again. Knowing you're upset with SNSD, he'll threaten you with your sisters' group f(x), so I need you to record everything."

"Why would Sica unnie need to record it?" Yoona asked me

"We will use it as evidence and add it to every piece of evidence i have, and it will be our turn to blackmail him and make him sell his shares to me."

"Wow.." all of them nod their heads in awe.

"Wait you mentioned you have evidence? What evidence? " I look at Mia and she gives me the folder she's holding. I open it and give it to Yuri.

"That's the evidence of all his evil doing. I think that's enough to send him to jail." All of the girls' eyes widen and they look at the folder Yuri's holding.

"H-He did this?" Seohyun asked, scared and shocked.

"Yes, he did.."

"Why don't we just show it to the police and send him to jail? He is so evil! " 

"Sorry but we cant do that, Sooyoung." She looked at me furious.

"Why?"

"If we do that and he finds out you girls are involved, which I'm sure he will know, there's a chance he will spill everything about TaeNy.. so i need to make him shut up and trap him. That's why you need to trust my plan." They all look at me and nod their heads.

"If all of your plans succeed, what will you do next, If you already have the shareholders' shares and the CEO shares, it still doesn't make you the owner unnie" 

"That's not the end of my plan, Seohyun-ah." I smiled at Seohyun then shifted my gaze to Sunny.

"And I will need you, Sunny." She looked shocked.

"Me? What will I do? "

"I need you to help me with convincing your uncle to sell his shares to me, but I wouldn't own an SME."

"Huh?" i smiled at them. This was my plan from the start and I thought this would be the best.

"I'm going to buy it, but I'm not going to own it, because SNSD will own it"

"BWO!?" They shouted in unison, and all of them stood up and stared at me. Geez, they were still in sync.

"Every share I buy would be transferred to your names after everything, Jessica would be the CEO and Sunny would be the VP.. the rest of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter