Jeti reunion and K.O Jeonghyun

Loving Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 3

Jessica's POV

 

"What's taking her so long?" I mumbled to myself and glanced at my wristwatch.

She's been gone for a couple of hours and I'm starting to worry. She said it wouldn't take long and she would come back with Tiffany.

Did she get her or not? *sigh* I slump down on the sofa and sigh.

When I asked her how she planned to get Tiffany last night, she simply smiled and said, "I have my way."

(O_O) Omo! She's not going to kidnap Tiffany, right? Oh gosh, what if she kidnaps her? I can see the headlines already: SNSD Tiffany Hwang, ABDUCTED. Oh God, I need to call her.

I was about to dial Jeonghyun's number when I heard someone knock on the door.

I frowned, then opened the door, and my frown was replaced by tears when I saw who was standing in front of my bedroom door.

"Tiff." She threw her arms around me and cried.

I didn't stop myself from hugging my best friend back and crying with her. I looked at the person behind her and mouthed, "Thank you." She just smiled and nodded her head.

"You girls talk inside. I'll stay outside." I nodded my head at Jeonghyun and pulled Tiffany inside and closed the door.

We stared at each other, and we ended up crying and hugging each other again.

"I miss you, Tiff." She's one of the members I miss the most, and seeing her again after so long really means everything to me. I guess I will have to thank that pabo later.

"I miss you, Jessi. We miss you. All of the girls miss you," she said as she pulled away and sat on the sofa.

"And it's really different without you." She looked at me sadly.

"I miss you all too, and yes, Tiff, not having you girls around is so different." I smiled faintly at her. She's right; it's really different without them around. I miss waking up to the noise of their ruckus outside or waking up to Yuri or Yoona's cucumber prank.

"H-how's Yoong?" I saw Tiff look down and shake her head.

"Yoona and Sunny are struggling to adjust; they're not doing well. Yoona has been crying at night while looking at your picture, but she's great at hiding it when they're outside." I can't help but cry when I hear what Tiffany is saying.

"Sunny's never been the same. She's not that bubbly anymore. She's been so moody lately and some fans have noticed it. I guess losing you really affected her. " I bite my lip and wipe my tears. Hearing all this breaks my heart.

"Everyone hasn't been the same i-it's like w-we h-have a hole in our hearts." I stared at her while crying. I really don't care what we look like right now.

"Mianhe Tiff". I hug her tightly. I'm really sorry, but it's the only way. It's all HIS fault.

"Don't worry, everything's going to be alright soon." It will be. I need to talk to Jeonghyun about this. I pulled away and wiped Tiffany's tears.

"H-how are you, H-how's Taengoo? " I know this question is sensitive to her, but I really need to know.

"T-TaeTae's trying to be strong like she promised you." I gently rubbed Tiff's arm and when I did that, she hugged me again and cried.

"W-wae Jessi? W-why would they judge us like that, especially Tae? How can they say bad things about her? They didn't know her! She's so good! It hurts all of us and it hurts me the most when I saw her crying in her room alone. "My tears started falling again." I've seen those comments and read them. I know how it will hurt Taengoo and I knew Tiff will be affected the most.

"D-don't worry Tiff, just a little bit longer, everything's going to be fine." I hugged her tightly and cried with her.

After a few minutes, we both calmed down and wiped our tears. We both ended up laughing at each other's faces.

"How did Jeonghyun get you?" 

"I went to the same party as Jeonghyun-ssi went to and she approached me and introduced herself." I frowned.

How did she get into the party Tiff attended?

"I didn't believe her at first, but then she showed me this; it's not like anyone could get this, and I saw your own design here."Tiffany showed me our SNSD ring.

"Omo! I thought I lost it. I was just looking for this earlier, so that Pabo must have taken it when I took it off when I washed the dishes. "I glared at the door, imagining it was Jeonghyun's back."

"Ahem, who is she to you, Jessi?" At first, I thought she was a guy. If she hadn't introduced herself, I wouldn't have known. "I stared at Tiff and I saw her teasing smile.

"S-she's a new friend of mine." I look away and avoid Tiffany's eyes. I know she will tease me.

It's been 4 days since I met Jeonghyun and I consider her my friend already. She is very kind and car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter