Phase 3

Loving Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22

Ash/Jeonghyun's POV

Seoul 9am

SM is having a new crisis right now. It's just been 6 hours since the news of the new scandal on KYM was released, and SM stocks are taking huge hits.

"I didn't expect it to be this big, Jeonghyun-ssi," I smirk.

And look at Wu Yifan or Kris, a former member of EXO, were watching the news in my living room.

"With the interview we released, I was pretty sure it was going to be a big problem for SM."

Did you like my present, Mr. Kim? Don't be alarmed; I was only getting started.

-FLASHBACK 10hrs ago-

JeoSica Condo 11pm

The door opens and Creed enters. Right behind him is Wu Yifan. I stand up to greet him.

"Mr. Wu, I'm glad you arrived safely." I extended my hand to him and he gladly took it. He smiled at me while we were shaking our hands.

"Your people took good care of me, Jeonghyun-ssi," he smiled.

"I'm glad they did," I said, "Oh, please have a seat." I gestured for him to sit down on the couch while I signaled for Creed to get us something to drink.

"Thank you," he said, taking a seat and noticing the folders on the table.

"Well, let's get down to business, Mr. Wu, shall we?" He looked at me and nodded his head.

Frankly speaking, I know why you really quit, why you and Luhan-ssi quit EXO and left SM, and I know all the dirty secrets you know about your former CEO." He looked at me..

"I also knew why you didn't fight him all the way through, why you didn't tell everyone the secret you discovered, and what other reason you have for quitting," he replied, looking down.

"That's right, there's another reason why I quit, and why I didn't speak about the truth." He sighed deeply.

"I already told you the reason on the phone. Why did I bring you back here in Seoul, right?" I asked him. Creed then entered the living room holding a tray with two glasses of juice. He put it down on the table and stood behind me.

"You want me to help you in your battle with KYM?" he answered. I nodded my head at him.

"Yes, but I'm also giving you a chance to reveal what you know about him, to save your friends." Kris's jaw dropped.

"B-but," I raise my hand to stop him from speaking.

"Mr.Wu, don't be afraid. He won't get his hands on you as long as you're under my protection. Besides, you're just going to spill some juicy news, and my men will do the hard work. " I know why he kept quiet. KYM made him shut his mouth. He threatened Kris, but the poor man couldn't do anything. KYM is indeed powerful... but... I'm more powerful than he is.

I look at Kris, who looks doubtful.

"I can protect your family." I lean back in my chair and smile at him.

"If that's what's stopping you, Mr. Wu, I assure you that nothing will happen to them." In fact, as we speak, some of my men are on their way to them now to take them to a safe place. I also promised you that I would help your career, right? I already offered him a lot, if he turned me down, his dumb, but i believe his not dumb..scared maybe? ..

He ruffled his hair and looked at me.

"Alright, i'll do it. Just promise me you'll keep your words." I smiled and offered him my hand.

"I always keep my word, so you've got yourself a deal, Mr.Wu" We shook hands.. great.. now it's time to send my present to Mr. Kim.

"Now let's start with the interview, i asked a very trusted reporter to do the interview" i handed him a folder from the table.

"There will be some questions about the 'juicy news' that will come up during the interview, and you will be able to answer them based on the truth you know and how you prefer to be answered." Kris nodded his head and opened the folder to read the questions.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I raised the volume of the TV when the news about Kris interview came up.

"What shocking news again." Seoul - Just a few weeks ago, we were shocked by SM's CEO scandal, which began when an audio recording was uploaded to the internet, revealing a shocking truth. It was later revealed that the 'KhunFany' relationship was a ruse to cover up some scandals SM was having at the time, and the truth hurt many fans, causing SM's stocks and income to plummet. SM took a big hit but everything went back to normal for them, and just recently the company made a noise again when their second hottest couple, EXO's Baekhyun and SNSD's Taeyeon, also known as 'BaekYeon' couple, were spotted having a nice date. But my oh my... Like the 'KhunFany' couple..this 'BaekYeon' couple might turn out bogus too, and just part of a marketing strategy of SM, Yes, you read that correctly, SM CEO did it again, playing with the hearts of many fans. Just a few hours ago, a clip of former EXO member Wu Yifan, also known as Kris, was uploaded to the internet. It's a 45-second video interview showing Kris being asked about his former member Baekhyun."

"What do you think about Baekhyun's relationship with SNSD's Taeyeon?" Kris laughed before answering.

"What do I think? Well, it's a good act for Baekhyun and Taeyeon-noona, but I think the ICE couple would be a greater hit. I mean, come on, if I was still in SM, my market strategy relationship would be phenomenal. " The reporter looks shocked.

"Y-you mean their relationship is fake?.. and it was just part of a marketing strategy? " Kris smirked.

"Of course... come on, you guys saw the picture right?."

"It's clearly fake.. actually, it was planned way back when I was still in EXO.. the management planned to make it a 'Fairytale' story, a fan and idol love story, but man, they did a bad job of it."

The video ended with Kris laughing... 

And that, ladies and gentlemen, brings us to the end of the short clip. I'm sure you're all shocked by Kris's revelation, and I'm sure you can guess who the othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter