I will keep it secret

Nerdy me friends with gangsters?

It was the week before Chae ri was finally able to be let out. Chae ri was able to move her hip a bit but not too much. Only to make sure she would not hurt it more.

“Only one more week girl!” Wenhan celebrates.

“Dude calm down she is mine.” Sungjoo becomes defensive and hugs Chae ri making everyone laugh.

Sungjoo lets go of Chae ri. “What do you want to do when you first get out?” Yibo asks.

“Hmm I want to go on a date with Sungjoo.” Chae ri grins. The others except Sungjoo all groan.

“Yay date!” Sungjoo cheers. Chae ri laughs.

“After that you have to hang out with us.” Yibo proclaims.

Chae ri nods. “I will do not worry Yibo.” Chae ri grins. “Anyway, don’t you guys have somewhere to be?” Chae ri raises an eyebrow.

“Um well yeah but we can be late.” Sungjoo waves it off.

“You all are terrible, go now.” Chae ri makes a shooing motion with her hands.

“Fine bossy pants we will go.” Sungjoo laughs and kisses Chae ri before hoping up.

“We will come by after okay.” Sungjoo grins.

“I will tell you if you can got it.” Chae ri laughs.

“Why? Something to hide?” Yibo half jokes.

Chae ri took that seriously for a second before waving it off.

“Nope, just in case I am getting something done.” Chae ri lies.

The 5 all nod and wave before walking out.

Chae ri sighs. “That was close. I could not tell if he was joking or not, but why would he ask that?” Chae ri looks to the door before turning on the TV.


Jungkook arrived at Chae ri’s room. “Hey girl!” Jungkook grins as he walks in.

“Hey there!” Chae ri grins back while eating her food.

Jungkook sits next to Chae ri. “Nearly freedom you excited?’ Jungkook grins.

Chae ri takes some food from her plate onto her fork and brings it to Jungkook’s mouth.

Jungkook opens and eats the contents on the fork.

“I am real excited like I can actually walk and not be cramped in here for weeks. It is a good feeling.” Chae ri smiles.

“Well when you get out I will treat you.” Jungkook smiles and fixes Chae ri’s hair.

“So why are you here? You did not give me notice to your appearance.” Chae ri asks confused.

“Oh, I had nothing to do and the guys were all doing their own thing.” Jungkook nods.

“Ah that’s good.” Chae ri nods not really listening.

“Hey Chae… don’t let his words get to you, nothing will ever happen I promise.” Jungkook reassures and hugs Chae ri.

“I hope you are right Jungkook…. Hope you are.” Chae ri sighs and feels her eyes drooping.

Jungkook notices and smiles as he pats Chae ri’s hair as she slowly falls asleep.

“Must be tired… stupid girl… why do you stay up so late.” Jungkook lays down on the spare part of the bed and places Chae ri’s head on his chest still her hair.

“Things will never happen… not as long as I am here, I just hope you never find out I was the person who hurt you.” Jungkook sighs and closes his eyes as well.


2 hours later Jungkook and Chae ri are woken up by a sound of a familiar voice. Chae ri looks first and notices the nurse is there.

“Oh hello nurse.” Chae ri smiles.

“Hello Chae ri, and who is that?” The nurse points to the Jungkook.

“Oh he is my brother.” Chae ri grins.

“You two look a lot alike, but I was here to ask how your hip was?”

“It feels normal actually, I moved it before and it felt like it was moving how it should.” Chae ri explains.

“We will have to X-Ray to check it out. If it is as good as you say then we can let you out early.” The nurse grins.

“That is awesome! I hope I can, I miss being out in the world.” Chae ri sighs

“I know honey but this will all be over soon and you can go out and live your life again.” The nurse smiles and walks out of the room.

Chae ri nods and turns to Jungkook who is still asleep.

“I might be out sooner then planned oppa.” Chae ri hugs the sleeping Jungkook.

“Oppa?” A voice speaks. Chae ri looks at Jungkook but he is still fast asleep. Chae ri looks to the door and she sees Yibo leaning against the door. Chae ri’s eyes widen.

“Y-Yibo what are you doing here?” Chae ri asks surprised.

“I came to get something we forgot… is that who I think it is?” Yibo asks angrily as he sees Jungkook sit up.

“Chae why is he here?” Jungkook asked now standing up.

“He came to get something… I did not know he would show up.

“How do you know him Chae ri? And why is he here?” Yibo asks now annoyed as he folds his arms.

“He came to apologize for his friends.” Chae ri tries to lie.

“If he was then you two would not be asleep on the same bed. Are you two having an affair?” Yibo spits.

“no! it is nothing like that Yibo.” Chae ri tries to explain.

“Then what is it?! Tell me before I punch this fool.” Yibo says angrily.

“I…” Chae ri tries to find words.

Yibo gives up and walks over about to punch Jungkook.

“He is my brother!” Chae ri yells before Yibo can reach Jungkook. Yibo stops and looks at Chae ri.

“Are you stupid Chae? Why lie about that?” Yibo looks to Chae ri now.

“I am not lying! He is my brother! I am Jeon Chae ri and he is Jeon Jungkook. Chae ri explains.

Yibo steps back. “Wait, so you are telling me that, him.” Yibo points to Jungkook. “Who is in the rival group, who hit you with a car is your brother?”

“He did not know they hit me! He was not there. And yes he is” Chae ri looks down.

Yibo sighs. “Why did you deceive us all this time Chae? Was this a plan formed by you two?”

“No! We wanted to keep us being related a secret was because if either groups found out things would become a hell zone. Jungkook’s group do not care about me, even if I was related because I am with you guys. I would never deceive you just as a joke. We did it because I thought I would be safer not being known as Jungkook’s sister to both gangs.

“Yibo, you can hate me all you want but Chae ri did this for a reason, not to hurt you guys but to save herself.” Jungkook steps forward.

“You stay away! Even if you are related to Chae ri you are still a scum and hurt my members.

“Yibo… I need you to keep this a secret between just us please… I will tell the guys when it is right. If I tell them now everything will break apart, I do not expect you to trust me because of this but I need you to help me keep our relations quiet.”

“Chae…” Yibo sighs. “I will keep your secret… only because I know you would never hurt us intentionally but message me if he is at the hospital and we are going to visit so you have time for him to disappear.”

“Thank you Yibo… for trusting in me and not leaving.” Chae ri smiles.

Yibo nods. “I am sorry for coming to conclusion. As much as I hate him.” Yibo refers to Jungkook. “You are out friend and I will always be there. And I don’t want the guys to hate you, especially Sungjoo.”

“Thank you. Now come give me a hug.” Chae ri holds her arms out. Yibo grins and walks over hugging Chae ri. She hugs back also.

“What did you need to get anyway?” Chae ri asks.

Yibo moves away and grabs his cap from the chair.

“Oh your hat.” Chae ri nods.

“I will see you later then Chae.” Yibo ruffles her hair before leaving.

“I have a bad feeling he will tell them.” Jungkook sighs.

“He won’t I know.” Chae ri looks to Jungkook.

“And how are you so sure?”

“Because, he won’t tell Sungjoo because they want him to be happy and all hell will break loose if he did.”

“Well then I better head off as well.” Jungkook hugs Chae ri before leaving. After Jungkook is gone Chae ri sighs.

“That was so hard to do.” Chae ri sighs and lays down. “If Yibo had told Sungjoo things would be even worse.” Chae ri laid there for a while thinking about things.