Chae ri!

Nerdy me friends with gangsters?

Takumi sat Chae ri down and opened up her make-up kit.

“Is this all really needed?” Chae ri looks to Takumi.

“Yes Chae, we cannot just have you go to a club in nerd clothes can we now?” Takumi laughs.

“Well….” Chae ri starts.

“No we are dolling you up so get used to it.” Takumii grins and grabs out her foundation and starts applying it to Chae ri’s face

After Takumi did all of Chae ri’s make up the two went into the room where all Chae ri’s bags were placed.

“So what exactly did we buy again?” Takumi speaks as she grabs the bags.

“You tell me… I cannot see what are in the bags you have them.” Chae ri face palms.

“Oh… well never mind I asked.” Takumi laughs awkwardly.

Takumi dumps all the clothes onto the free mattress. She scans the pile and sees a pair of skinny jeans with rips in the front. Takumi then sees a short top with writing on it.

“Here we go!” Takumi grins holding up the outfit in front of Chae ri.

“No…. that shirt is too short!” Chae ri yells in defence

“Chae ri come on! No one will stare at what you are wearing.” Takumi says a bit annoyed.

“But I won’t suit that… let me wear something less revealing. Chae ri pleads.

Takumi sighs. “At least try it on?”

Chae ri looks at the outfit for a moment. “okay I’ll try it on…”

Takumi grins and closes the door. “Get dressed.”

Chae ri nods and sighs before changing out of the clothes she was in yesterday and into the clothes Takumi were holding.

Chae ri finished changing and looked at Takumi covering her stomach.

“This shirt is really short…. Can I wear something over it? Like a jacket?” Chae ri asks politely.

Takumi goes back to the pile of clothes and sees a leather jacket on the bottom.

“We have this?” Takumi shows the jacket towards Chae ri.

Chae ri quickly grabbed the jacket and placed it on herself.

“This is a bad idea…” Chae ri sighs. This made Tsukuni laugh.

“Now we show the boys.” Tsukuni grabs Chae ri’s hand and the two head outside where the boys are dressed.

“I bring to you, Chae ri!” Tsukuni moves aside and everyone looks at Chae ri. ccc

All she saw and heard were everyone staring and that was it. Silence filled the room as everyone stared in awe over this new looking Chae ri.

Sungjoo spoke up first. “Babe… you look beautiful…” Sungjoo smiled.

Chae ri blushed in embarrassed. “R-really?”

Sungjoo nodded and walked forward. “I never knew you were so y looking.”

Chae ri covered her face with her hands embarrassed by Sungjoo’s comment.

Sungjoo stood in front of Chae ri and removed her hands from her face. “Hey… you look beautiful… we all think so, there is no need to hide. We are all gonna be there and no one will look at you since they are too busy dancing with other girls.”

Chae ri looks up to Sungjoo and nods. “Okay… I believe you.”

Sungjoo smiles and kisses Chae ri. “There’s my girl.”

Everyone groans. “Stop this lovey dovey crap…” Yixuan yells.

Sungjoo turns to Yixuan. “Oh you know you want to kiss Tsukuni so badly. Wait that has already happened hasn’t it?” Sungjoo grins.

Tsukuni widens her eyes. “How do you know?” 

Sungjoo turns to Tsukuni. “I know everything, now let’s all go! We are missing on crucial party time.” Sungjoo grabs Chae ri’s hand and everyone all heads out.


The Club was only a block away from where the gang house was so it took only a few minutes as the soon arrived.

Sungjoo stood in front of the bouncer smiling.

“Hello Key” Sungjoo nods as he pretends to hug the bouncer and hands him money as they do.

“Hello Sungjoo welcome ladies.” Key nods to Chae ri and Tsukuni. Sungjoo pulls Chae ri closer and walks inside as the others follow. Everyone finally got inside as the door closed behind them. The lights and music blinded Chae ri and Tsukuni.

Sungjoo guided everyone to the bar. Sungjoo noticed Wenhan and Seungyoun had run off towards the dance floor where two girls were waiting.

“I am guessing you guys come here often?” Chae ri yells so Sungjoo can hear her.

“We come here like nearly every week. Oh by the way a lot of girls come to us but don’t worry I have you so stay close to me and they will notice.

Chae ri nodded. She felt out of place.

“Let’s go dance!” Sungjoo moves away from Chae ri and grabs her hand. Chae ri looks up at Sungjoo and shakes her head.

“I can’t dance.” Chae ri lets go of Sungjoo’s hand. Sungjoo takes her hand again. “Come on I will show you how.” Sungjoo smiles and drags Chae ri to the dance floor.

Chae ri followed Sungjoo onto the dance floor. Sungjoo turned around and faced Chae ri.

Chae ri stood there awkwardly as Sungjoo moves closer. “Just sway for now.” Sungjoo places his hands on Chae ri’s waist as he places her hands on his shoulders.

Chae ri felt completely awkward as she looked around and saw everyone grinding and dancing. Sungjoo noticed and hugged Chae ri.

“We can stop dancing if you want too. I can tell you are uncomfortable.” Sungjoo whispers into Chae ri’s ear.

Chae ri thought for a second before speaking into Sungjoo’s ear.

“I am okay with dancing like them.” Chae ri moves back.

Sungjoo looks at Chae ri. “Are you sure?”

“Yes I am sure, now teach me.” Chae ri grins.

Sungjoo nods and steps forward. He turns Chae ri around placing his hands on her hips.

“Now just follow my lead. “Sungjoo says into Chae ri’s ear.

Chae ri nods and waits for Sungjoo to start moving.

Sungjoo moves both his and Chae ri’s hips side to side. Chae ri follows Sungjoo until the two are moving in perfect sync.

“Are you confident now?” Sungjoo says into Chae ri’s ear again.

“Yep I am.” Chae ri says now that she is more confident.

Sungjoo smiles and turns Chae ri so she is now facing him.

Sungjoo moves closer to Chae ri and the two are now dancing with the crowds.

Chae ri looks into Sungjoo’s eyes and dances with him. She felt safe near him and she was able to dance without being uncomfortable.

Chae ri and Sungjoo continued to dance for most of the night.


After about an hour and a half on the dance floor Chae ri and Sungjoo walk over to the bar.

“Are you going to drink?” Sungjoo asks.

“I just want coke please.” Chae ri nods. Sungjoo orders a a vodka and a coke for Chae ri.

Sungjoo wanted to put a little bit of vodka into Chae ri’s drink just to see what she would do.

When the bartender handed the two drinks too Sungjoo he quickly tipped a bit into Chae ri’s coke. He then mixed it together and handed it to Chae ri who had looked away.

“Thank you.”  Chae ri smiled and takes a sip out of her drink. Sungjoo watched Chae ri take a sip of her coke.

As soon as Chae ri took a sip her face fell. “Did you put some of your drink in mine?” Chae ri asked a tad annoyed.

“Try new things Chae. I wanted to see how you would like it.” Sungjoo explains.

“If you wanted me too then let me know before putting some in… I did not want to drink alcohol.” Chae ri sighs and looks away.

“Chae…” Sungjoo places his hand on her shoulder.

“Go away…” Chae ri shrugs Sungjoo’s arm off her shoulder before walking away.

“Chae!” Sungjoo yelled but Chae ri had already left and the music was too loud for him to hear anything.

Sungjoo saw Wenhan come over.

“Where is Chae?” Wenhan comes over to Sungjoo.

“She hates me…. I kind of took a bit of vodka and tipped some into her’s now she walked off and I don’t trust her being here where all these drunken idiots are. Help me find her Wenhan.” Sungjoo pleads.

“Okay ill go to the left you go to the right.” Wenhan nods and walks away.

Sungjoo heads onto the dance floor looking around for Chae. He looked around nervously. He then walks to where the DJ’s box is and Chae ri was nowhere near there either.

“I hope Wenhan is having better luck.” Sungjoo sighs and walks somewhere else.


Wenhan goes over to the toilets and shouts into the girls one from outside. He gets no answer so he then advances to the next part of the club. He sees a figure just the same as Chae ri so he walks over to a table in the corner.

“Chae!” Wenhan finally sees it is Chae ri who is sitting there by herself.

Chae ri looks over and nods at Wenhan. “Hello.”

“Sungjoo is worried about you.” Wenhan sits next to Chae ri.

“Sure he is… did not care that he tried to get me drunk.” Chae ri looks at Wenhan.

“He was trying to get you to try something new. He did not want to get you drunk.” Wenhan looks at Chae ri.

“I am just annoyed that he did not ask me before he did it… if I had not tasted it I could have just drunk all of it and get drunk and that is not me…” Chae ri sighs.

“Just don’t hate him, he does love you a lot and he worried.” Wenhan tries to reason

“Okay… since I understand what you are saying.” Chae ri smiles a bit.

“Well I guess you two are so much closer now.” A voice says from behind the two.

Chae ri and Wenhan look up to the voice and see BTS standing before them.

Wenhan moves in front of Chae ri.

“You need to leave now.” Wenhan says angrily.

“But we came here to have a good time and party, can’t we not do that?” Jhope scoffs.

“You do not belong here… not after how terrible people you are.” Chae ri yells suddenly.

“Oh! This girl has a mouth on her doesn’t she?” Namjoon laughs.

“Chae leave it to me…” Wenhan turns his face to Chae ri.

“Where is your boyfriend Chae?” Namjoon acts all nice.

“We all know what your little scheme was Namjoon don’t act all innocent.”

“Oh so the little kid told you… I thought my threat was worth not saying anything… you have guts little girl.” Namjoon glares at Chae ri.

“You have some guts threating a girl like that Namjoon… has your mum not taught you any manners? Oh wait you don’t have one.” Wenhan laughs.

This made Namjoon quiet. “Oh you’re in now .” Jhope laughs facing Wenhan.

“You are in for it now Wenhan!” Rap Monster yells and walks towards Wenhan and Chae ri a bottle in his hand. Chae ri widened her eyes as Wenhan moves forward.

Rap Monster whipped the bottle Wenhan’s way cutting his arm. Wenhan winced as he hit Namjoon back in the face.

Chae ri watches as she saw Wenhan getting beat up by all of BTS.

“Someone help!” Chae ri yells. She then saw another bottle going over Wenhan’s head.

“No!” Chae ri yelled before pushing in front and covering Wenhan. Before she knew it she felt sharp stings in her back. Chae ri could feel the pieces of glass in her back.

Wenhan looked and saw Chae ri hovering over him. His eyes widened when he realised Chae ri had got hit with the bottle.

“Chae…?” Wenhan shook Chae ri.

Chae ri had looked to Wenhan. “I s-saved you…” Chae ri smiled softly before blacking out.

“Sungjoo!” Wenhan yelled.

Namjoon and BTS all backed away.

Sungjoo who had been looking for Chae ri heard Wenhan yell his name so he quickly followed the voice to see Wenhan holding Chae ri with blood on her back and BTS around them.

”Chae!” Sungjoo yelled sprinting over sliding next to Chae ri.

“We need to take her to a hospital!” Sungjoo picked up Chae ri looking to see everyone staring but BTS are disappeared.

“Who did this?!” Sungjoo angrily asked.

“BTS… they hit me and surrounded me and then Chae ri must have covered me before they could hit me with a beer bottle again.” Wenhan sighs.

“You are bleeding too… let’s just leave quickly and call the others on the way.” Sungjoo quickly runs out with Chae ri in his arms.