Unexpected meet

Nerdy me friends with gangsters?

 Sungjoo came to visit Chae ri every day now. They would watch movies and eat food, having little parties with the members. Everything was just right. Except Chae ri would always think about Rap Monster’s words. Sungjoo would always notice Chae ri spacing out. Chae ri would just say it was nothing.

“So you get out in two weeks how do you feel?” Sungjoo smiled at Chae ri as they sat there watching a movie.

“I feel relieved… I mean I can actually not wait to go back. Just so I am able to walk around without having to be laying in a bed all day.” Chae ri grins.

Sungjoo smiles and kisses Chae ri. “You are so cute you know that?”

“I am not!” Chae ri laughs and slaps Sungjoo’s arm.

Sungjoo laughs. “I will not deny it, you are cute to me.”

Chae ri blushes and hides her face. “You are a big Meany.” Chae ri laughs.

Sungjoo pouts. “I want to see my girlfriends face, come out.” Sungjoo laughs and tries to remove Chae ri’s hands from her face.

Chae ri gives up and removes her hands. “Fine I’ll admit I’m cute.”

Sungjoo claps. “There we go, now you can embrace it.” Sungjoo jokes.

Chae ri laughs and kisses Sungjoo’s cheek. “Why are you even dating me? I am a nerd.”

Sungjoo stops talking. “Because you are real, you are just normal which is what I like. And you are just perfect for me.” Sungjoo tucks a piece of hair behind Chae ri’s ear.

Chae ri looks at Sungjoo into his eyes. “I would never think that I would ever date someone like you. I thought when we first met that you all would pick on me… I guess I was wrong.”

Sungjoo cannot wait and kisses Chae ri quickly. Sungjoo loved Chae ri so much. He would always be there for her.

“I will never pressure you into anything Chae… you do not need to act like a unlike all those at our school. I love you just the way you are. I will wait for you to be comfortable.” Sungjoo smiles and kisses Chae ri again.

“Thank you Sungjoo… for seeing me as a real person… to be honest I am glad you said that… because I have never done ‘it’ before or even been close.” Chae ri kisses back.

“I figured.” Sungjoo laughs softly. “That is another reason I love you. You do not want anything like that and I will wait.” Sungjoo grins.

“Have you done it?” Chae ri stops kissing Sungjoo.

“Of course I have. I am not a gangster for nothing.” Sungjoo winked.

Chae ri rolled her eyes. “You are definitely a gangster.”

Sungjoo nods. “Yeah, were you surprised when I said that?” Sungjoo raises an eyebrow.

“I would be lying if I said yes…” Chae ri looks away.

“You must know my reputation then.” Sungjoo winks.

“You are known for doing that… I heard a lot about you before we met. Is it true about the rumour about you doing ‘It’ with a Queenka?” Chae ri asks.

“That was true. I was drunk so do not judge me.” Sungjoo pouts.

“I will not, to be honest that is how you are and I do not care what you have done. I am such a loser compared to you.” Chae ri pouts.

“You are my loser.” Sungjoo kisses Chae ri’s cheek.

Chae ri and Sungjoo finished the movie not to long after.

“I have to go meet the boys but Yibo said he would come visit you later okay?” Sungjoo kisses Chae ri before walking out of the room and leaving.

Chae ri smiled to herself and went for another sleep.

 

Jungkook decided to go visit Chae ri again today. Jungkook parked his car into the parking lot and hopped out placing his mask and cap before advancing in.

Jungkook walked up to Chae ri’s room peering in. He saw Chae ri watching TV so he opened the door slowly.

“Hello!” Jungkook grinned as he went inside closing the door. Chae ri looked up and grinned back.

“Hey! What’s going on bro?” Chae ri smiled.

“Nothing really, it is real quiet at home without your loudness. And I have just been with the guys and nothing is special there.”

“Yeah I miss being at home, but I only have 2 weeks left so I shall be loud soon. Have they said anything about that?” Chae ri asks.

“No, do not worry, I will not let anything get worse for you, now I brought food let’s watch something together.” Jungkook grabbed out a bag of food.

Chae ri laughs and lets Jungkook sit next to her. Jungkook looked through the channel’s before stopping on a movie.

Jungkook and Chae ri start the movie.

“You know this happens and he dies.” Jungkook teases.

“Dude! Stop being a commentator.” Chae ri pushes Jungkook laughing.

“I cannot help it if I want to commentate okay.” Jungkook laughs.

Chae ri rolls her eyes and faces the tv screen again.

And hour later the movie finished. It was about 7 o’clock.

“I better get going then… The guys wanted be there at 8.” Jungkook sighs and hugs Chae ri.

“I will come visit you again sometime throughout the week.” Jungkook grins.

“Yes, I will let you know when they others are not here.” Chae ri hugs Jungkook back.

“Goodbye now.” Jungkook smiles and walks towards the door.

“Bye!” Chae ri waves as she watches Jungkook leave out the door.

Jungkook closed the door to Chae ri’s room and is about to walk off when someone stands in front of him.

“What are you doing in her room rat?” Yibo hisses.

“Just visiting.” Jungkook smirks and walks off.

Yibo sighs and walks into Chae ri’s room.

“Hello lovely lady.” Yibo grins widely.

“Well hello there Yibo.” Chae ri grins back. “You came real late.” Chae ri laughs.

“Sorry I was um, just stuck in traffic.” Yibo lies and decides not to ask about Jungkook.

“So I thought that we could play a game since I never really come here.” Yibo chuckles and pulls out UNO.

“Best game to play, I will beat your .” Yibo proudly laughs.

“Well then let’s see your skills pretty boy.” Chae ri shots back.

“Damn girl you got sass.” Yibo laughs and pulls out the UNO cards and deals them out.

Yibo and Chae ri both look at their cards keeping a poker face.

That was when the game began.

 

After about 30 minutes Chae ri had beaten Yibo 5 times out of 8. Yibo only won 3.

“How are you so good?” Yibo looks at Chae ri gob smacked.

“Dude, I play this game like nearly every day. I have no life.” Chae ri pokes out her tongue.

“Well you are boring anyway!” Yibo pouts and takes the UNO cards away.

“I am going to leave you now… not just because I am sulking but because I got to meet the guys.” Yibo humph’s and walks away out of the room with the UNO cards in hand.

“That kid is weird…” Chae ri chuckles and fixes up her blanket and decided to go sleep early.