I like you

Nerdy me friends with gangsters?

Sungjoo came by himself most of the time to visit Chae ri now. Yibo felt bad because of what happened the week before.

“Hey you!” Sungjoo grins walking into Chae ri’s room at the hospital. But he stopped when he saw that Chae ri was not inside.

“Where is she?” Sungjoo scratches his head. He then walks outside and scans his surroundings. Sungjoo then walked out to the open room where the TV and fridge was. Chae ri was not there. He looked around just to see if Chae ri was anywhere around. He then saw a figure down the hall. Sungjoo ran down trying not to get caught or bump into anyone.

“Chae!” Sungjoo Yelled as he ran over to Chae ri puffing as he stands in front of her.

Chae ri stopped as she saw Sungjoo standing in front of her puffing. Chae ri laughed as she watched Sungjoo catch his breath.

“Hi there.” Chae ri smiles and ruffles Sungjoo’s hair. Sungjoo grins and walks behind Chae ri and starts pushing the wheelchair towards Chae ri’s room.

“So where are the others?” Chae ri looks behind her to see Sungjoo’s face.

“Um, back at the house. I decided just to come alone.” Sungjoo looks down at Chae ri.

“Does Yibo hate me because of what happened last week?”  Chae ri sighed.

“No… well kind of. I mean he felt really bad about what he said to you last week and then he thought you hated him now.” Sungjoo says.

“I do not know how I feel about what happened, I know he did not mean it but I just… people never visit me anyway cause I do not have friends, so when he said that it felt like you guys were forced to see me…” Chae ri looks down.

“Chae…” Sungjoo stops the wheelchair and kneels down in front of Chae ri.

“We are never forced to see you, we come by choice so do not ever think… You are our friend and we will always be there.” Sungjoo smiles and looks at Chae ri.

“Okay, thank you Sungjoo.” Chae ri smiles softly and looks at Sungjoo.

Sungjoo looks to Chae ri before moving closer. Chae ri widens her eyes and freezes as Sungjoo kisses Chae ri.

Chae ri felt her stomach do flips as she realizes Sungjoo is kissing her. Sungjoo continues to kiss Chae ri. Sungjoo loved this moment and he wanted it to keep going.

Chae ri backed away. Sungjoo awkwardly coughed and stood up before walking back behind Chae ri.

“Uh let’s go back to your room.” Sungjoo pushes Chae ri back to the room.

When the two arrived Sungjoo helped Chae ri back onto the bed. He pulled the blanket over Chae ri’s legs.

“Should I go?” Sungjoo points to the door.

“No, I mean you don’t have to.” Chae ri smiled.

Sungjoo nodded and sat down beside Chae ri. Both looked around awkwardly.

“So….”

The two did not know what to say so they sat there for a moment in silence.

Chae ri was the first to break it.

“Sungjoo about before…” Chae ri starts.

“Chae… just don’t say anything. I do not want to ruin this, what we have here. I like our friendship… just I love you.” Sungjoo confesses.

Chae ri sits there facing Sungjoo as she comprehends what Sungjoo said to her.

“Y you like me?” Chae ri stutters making Sungjoo gulp.

“I do and I want to be able to be more than your friend…. I want to be your boyfriend.” Sungjoo slowly says.

Chae ri stares at Sungjoo for a moment.

“Are you tricking me dude?” Chae ri laughs.

“No Chae… I mean every word I just said.

Chae was now fidgeting with her blanket.

“Sungjoo this is not nice to play with me like that, stop joking around.” Chae ri sighs.

Sungjoo sighed. “I am trying to convey my feelings, and you are here thinking I am joking. I want you to feel the same way but I guess that is not the case.” Sungjoo sighs and gets up about to walk off.

“I do like you… It is just I have never had anyone like me before… I was joking around because I’m new to this…” Chae ri gulps before putting her head down.

Sungjoo walked over to Chae ri and sat next to her on the bed.

“Well now you have one person, me. Chae I feel weird speaking like this and I just want to get it over with so can I kiss you now?” Sungjoo paces his words.

Chae looks up and stares into Sungjoo’s eyes before leaning in and kissing Sungjoo.

Sungjoo kisses Chae ri back as he sits next to her on the bed. Sungjoo had longed for this ever since his feelings for Chae ri became more then friendship.

Chae ri also loved this moment even though she never knew his feelings were same as hers.

Sungjoo moved away after the kiss. Chae ri’s face was now red as a tomato. Sungjoo smiled as he looked at Chae ri’s red face.

“You are so cute.” Sungjoo moves a piece of hair out of Chae ri’s face and behind her ear.

Chae ri blushed even more now and looked away to hide her face. Sungjoo moved closer and placed his hands on her cheeks and moved them so Chae ri was now looking straight at Sungjoo.

“Look at me and blush.” Sungjoo grins. Chae ri slowly nods before blushing harder. Sungjoo laughs.

“Are you really into me?” Chae ri asks again.

“Yeah, I am Chae ri so get used to it.” Sungjoo smiles and kiss Chae ri.

Chae ri kisses back smiling. “Well I’m happy then.” Chae ri shyly looks away.

 

While Sungjoo and Chae ri were enjoying their moment someone was listening from outside.

“This can’t happen, they cannot be together.” Jungkook growled softly annoyed. Jungkook walked off annoyed making sure the two did not see him there. Jungkook got into his car and banged on the steering wheel.

“Why did she become friends with them…” Jungkook huffed and sat there. He needed to do something that would break them up without revealing his identity. Jungkook drives off while figuring out what to do.
 

Back at the hospital Sungjoo and Chae ri were watching a movie on the TV. Chae ri had moved over so Sungjoo was next to her. Chae ri had her head on Sungjoo’s shoulder. She was tired but stayed away as much as she could.

“You can sleep you know?” Sungjoo pointed out.

“I want to stay awake to finish this movie.” Chae ri yawned. Sungjoo chuckled and patted her head.

“I gotta go soon so it will be best to go sleep before is scowled you.” Sungjoo exclaims.

Chae ri moved her head and frowned at Sungjoo.

“I would not appreciate that, I would be upset.” Chae ri pouts making Sungjoo smile.

“Don’t worry I won’t actually. Now sleep.” Sungjoo puts Chae ri’s head back onto his shoulder.

Chae ri smiles and watches the movie again. After a few minutes Chae ri was now fast asleep. Sungjoo noticed and moved so Chae ri was now laying down by herself. Sungjoo smiled at the sleeping Chae ri and kissed her forehead and left the hospital smiling.