First day back at school turns out not so well

Nerdy me friends with gangsters?

Chae ri and the boys all said goodbye to Tsukuni as they left her apartment.

“Thank you again Tsukuni.” Chae ri smiles as she hugs Tsukuni and walks with the others.

Tsukuni watches them disappear in the elevator.

Everyone walks out of the elevator and walks outside.

“Do you want me to walk you home?” Sungjoo asks Chae ri as he holds her hand.

“I was going to get Yibo to walk me home I have something to discuss with him.” Chae ri nods.

“Oh okay, well message me when you get home safely okay babe.” Sungjoo stops and kisses Chae ri.

Chae ri kisses back. “I will don’t worry.”

Chae ri leaves with Yibo as the rest walk back to their house.

“I needed you to walk home with me just in case Jungkook is home. I cannot let Sungjoo know just yet… not after what happened at the club.” Chae ri sighs.

“I know what you mean, we will figure out how to tell them in time.” Yibo nods.

Chae ri and Yibo arrived at her house not to long after.

“Thanks for walking with me Yibo.” Chae ri smiles.

“You are welcome Chae, now go inside.” Yibo nudges Chae ri towards her door.

“Okay, see you tomorrow.” Chae ri laughs and waves.

“See you tomorrow.” Yibo waves.

Chae ri walks inside.

Yibo walks off smiling.

Chae ri walks inside and sees Jungkook sitting on the couch.

“Hey!” Chae ri grins.

Jungkook looks up and sees Chae ri so he quickly races and hugs her tightly.

“Chae! I missed you so much.”

Chae ri felt her back ache as Jungkook hugged her.

“Jungkook let me go please.” Chae ri winces.

Jungkook lets go. “Why are you wincing? Are you okay Chae?”

“I….” Chae ri starts.

“What happened? Tell me Chae.” Jungkook folds his arms.

“I went to a club with UNIQ yesterday…. And BTS were there and Wenhan was protecting me and they were beating him up so I covered him and Namjoon threw a bottle into my back…” Chae ri explains.

Jungkook furrows his eyebrows. “THEY DID WHAT?!”

“Jungkook calm down! Please” Chae ri pleads.

“Why was I not there?! How stupid of me.” Jungkook looks away.

“Jungkook I am fine just stop.” Chae r hugs Jungkook again..

Jungkook calms down and hugs Chae ri.

“I am just glad you are okay.” Jungkook sighs.

“I am going back to school tomorrow.” Chae ri says randomly.

Jungkook lets go and moves back.

“You are? Will you be okay?” Jungkook asks nervously.

“I have Sungjoo I can take care, just worry about yourself.” Chae ri grins.

“I still do not feel safe with you with them….” Jungkook looks into Chae ri’s eyes.

“It was my choice to cover him not his… I can take care and Sungjoo would never hurt me so I will be safe.” Chae ri pats Jungkook’s shoulder and walks to her room.

“I wish there was something I could do.” Jungkook sighs and walks to his room.

Chae ri walked into her room and closes the door. She feels her phone vibrate and opens it to see a message from Sungjoo.

‘Goodnight babe, I love you and tomorrow you and I will walk to school, love you x’

Chae ri cannot help but smile as she reads the message.

‘Goodnight Sungjoo, I will be waiting outside, I love you too x’ Chae ri sends the message and hop into bed placing her alarm on.


Chae ri hears her alarm go off. It is please don’t by K.will. Chae ri gets up and walks straight into the door.

“Ow…” Chae ri groans rubbing her head and opening the door.

“Stop banging your head on the door and actually look where you are going.” Jungkook chuckles as he walks past.

“Shut up! I am tired.” Chae ri glares.

“You do it every morning!” Jungkook laughs and walks off.

Chae ri scrunches her nose and walks into the bathroom. She lifts up her shirt at the back and looks at her bandages.

“I will just get ready and not have a shower.” Chae ri sighs and pulls her shirt down and walks out.

Chae ri walks into the wardrobe and grabs out her school uniform. Chae ri puts on her skirt and shirt before brushing her hair and putting it into a piggy tail. She then grabs her bag and walks out of her room.

“Is he picking you up?” Jungkook walks over.

“Yeah, we are walking to school so I should go wait outside.” Chae ri grins and hugs Jungkook.

“I will see you this afternoon.” Chae ri waves and skips out the door.

Jungkook watches and smiles as Chae ri closes the door.

Chae ri stands at the curb as she look both sides of her for Sungjoo.

She looks at the front when her vision goes black.

Chae ri jumps.

“Who is there?!” Chae ri yells.

“Can you guess?” a voice chuckles.

“I know who it is now.” Chae ri giggles and turns around.

Chae ri turns and can now see who it is.

“Hello there.” Sungjoo grins.

“Hi!” Chae ri smiles.

“I missed you babe.” Sungjoo kisses Chae ri.

“I missed you as well even though we saw each other last night.” Chae ri kisses back.

“Let’s go to school.” Sungjoo takes Chae ri’s hand and the two walk to school.

“As per usual you are not wearing the normal school clothes.” Chae ri laughs.

“I am a rebel I do not need to wear the school uniform.” Sungjoo lifts his chin with his hand

Chae ri rolls her eyes and continues walking.

“Why are you ignoring me?” Sungjoo pouts and let’s go of Chae ri’s hand.

Chae ri stops as well. “Why did you let go?” Chae ri looks up to Sungjoo.

“You were ignoring me” Sungjoo turns away.

“Come on Sungjoo don’t be like that” Chae ri giggles and grabs hold of Sungjoo’s hand.

“Nope go away.” Sungjoo shakes off Chae ri’s hand and speed walks away.

Chae ri sighs and stands there. She thought she would trick Sungjoo.

Sungjoo looked back and saw Chae ri had her head down. He decided to walk back.

“Are you okay?” Sungjoo asks.

Chae ri pretends to cry. Sungjoo hears it and feels guilty.

“I’m sorry I made you upset… please forgive me babe.” Sungjoo hugs Chae ri.

Chae ri moves back and starts laughing.

“You are so gullible to trick.” Chae ri laughs.

“You are a big Meany.” Sungjoo turns away again.

Chae ri laughs and runs after Sungjoo and jumps on his back.

“You still love me.” Chae ri kisses Sungjoo’s cheek as he grabs her legs and gives her a piggy back.

“I do, a lot and you love me too.”  Sungjoo grins.

“Is your jumper around your waist?” Sungjoo asks.

“Yeah! I wouldn’t jump if I did not have it.” Chae ri grins.

“Well now let us adventure to school.” Sungjoo continues to walk to school.


Chae ri and Sungjoo arrived at school 10 minutes later.

“Can you hop off now?” Sungjoo complains.

“No! You have to carry me into the school.” Chae ri chuckles.

“Seriously?” Sungjoo drops his face.

“I was joking!” Chae ri laughs and jumps off.

“I thought you were being serious.” Sungjoo sighs in relief.

Chae ri walks beside Sungjoo. Sungjoo entwines his fingers with Chae ri’s.

“They are all looking…” Chae ri moves closer to Sungjoo.

“Just act normal.” Sungjoo tightens his grip on Chae ri’s hand.

Chae ri looks forward and finally the two reach the others.

“That was the most intense thing I have ever had to do.” Chae ri sighs.

“Well hopefully they will not stare again otherwise I will punch them in the face.

“No do not do that… I will deal with it myself.” Chae ri leaves Sungjoo’s side and skips to Yibo and the others.

“Don’t leave me!” Sungjoo groans and walks over.

“Hey Wenhan, are you feeling better?” Chae ri turns her head to Wenhan.

“I am, thank you Chae ri for saving me, oh by the way are you okay?” Wenhan smiles.

“Yeah I am, my back is still healing though but I will be okay” Chae ri nods.

“Well since we are all here we need to think of something awesome to do for Sungjoo’s birthday.” Yixuan claps.

“No! We did last year no more.” Sungjoo butts in.

“But it is my first time celebrating it!” Chae ri huffs.

“Fine… just because it is the first time.” Sungjoo gives in.

“Yay!” Chae ri claps. Sungjoo rolls his eyes.

“Well we can do something as a group then Chae ri and Sungjoo can have their alone time.” Seungyoun pats Sungjoo on the back.

“Don’t touch me.” Sungjoo glares at Seungyoun.

“Sorry.” Seungyoun quickly takes his hand off and moves away.

“Thank you.” Sungjoo walks off.

Chae ri watches Sungjoo leave.

“What is up with him?” Chae ri looks up to Yixuan.

“He is always like this during his birthday… he never had a real party with his parents so whenever we do one for him he becomes like this till the night then we try to make him happy. I hope you can do that as well Chae ri.” Yixuan nods and places a hand on Chae ri’s shoulder.

The guys and Chae ri sit there and plan out the week for Sungjoo.

“So what time do you want me to be ready on the day?’ Chae ri asks.

“Just be outside by 6. We will have Sungjoo entertained by Yibo so just don’t take too long.” Wenhan laughs.

“it will only take me 3 minutes stupid.” Chae ri laughs.

“What are you going to wear?” Yixuan asks.

“A nice dress and flats and brush my hair.” Chae ri shurgs.

“Well okay then, anyway.” Yixuan was cut off when they all heard voices yelling.

“What is all the commotion.” Chae ri stands up and everyone walks to the sound.

When the 6 got there all they saw was students all around and BTS and Sungjoo.