Just you and me

Nerdy me friends with gangsters?

Chae ri woke up the next morning. She looked next to her to find Tsukuni still asleep. She looked at the time and saw it was only 7:30 in the morning.

Chae ri stood up and felt her back ache as she did.

“Crap…” Chae ri sighs and walks out into the lounge room. When she walks out she sees everyone asleep. Chae ri notices someone is missing.

Chae ri hears the door open so she walks over to see Sungjoo come in with two coffee’s and breakfast.

Sungjoo looks and sees Chae ri in front of him.

“Hi…” Sungjoo says looking at Chae ri.

“Hi.” Chae ri smiles. “Are you feeling better?”

Sungjoo nods. “I am thank you.” Sungjoo walks past and goes to the balcony outside Tsukuni’s room.

“Come sit down with me and eat.” Sungjoo sits down and pats the seat. Chae ri walked out and sat on the chair across from him.

“It’s my fault I got hurt last night…” Chae ri speaks up.

“Chae… it should have been my duty to keep you safe instead I made you go away and therefor you got hurt.” Sungjoo sighs.

“Well I am fine now so you don’t need to worry about me.” Chae ri smiles.

“I am sorry for last night… I felt so bad and the things that happened I hated that you had to see them happen and I made you do something you did not want to do.” Sungjoo takes Chae ri’s hand and looks at her.

“You have apologized enough now stop and let’s eat.” Chae ri smiles at Sungjoo.

“Let me kiss you first.” Sungjoo says moving forward.

Chae ri nods and moves forward as well kissing Sungjoo.

Tsukuni who had woken up watched from her bedroom.

“They are the cutest ever.” Tsukuni smiles and hops out of bed quietly sneaking away from the two.

“Okay so I bought pancakes and hot tea for you.” Sungjoo grins placing the food in front of Chae ri.

“Did you buy food for you?” Chae ri asks.

“I ate before I came back.” Sungjoo lied.

Chae ri raises her eyebrows.

“Lying to me is bad Sungjoo, now we are going to share these pancakes.” Chae ri paste a grin on her face as she moves the stack of pancakes in the middle of the table.

“You don’t know when to stop do you?” Sungjoo grabs a pair of chopsticks as he chuckles at Chae ri.

“Well I like to take care of you and that’s what I will do.” Chae ri smiles and takes a piece of pancake and puts it in .

“These are really good?” Chae ri grins widely.

“I spat in your tea.” Sungjoo looks straight at Chae ri.

“No you did not!” Chae ri laughs.

“Damn you got me.” Sungjoo laughs.

“You are so not good at tricking someone.” Chae ri giggles.

“Just hurry up and eat breakfast babe.” Sungjoo chuckles and continues eating the pancakes.

Chae ri nods and picks up a piece of pancake placing it into


Chae ri and Sungjoo sat there continuing eating and chatting. Tsukuni and Yixuan were the only other ones awake inside so they decided to go out to grab some breakfast.

“What should we get? Something new?” Tsukuni smiles as she holds Yixuan’s hand.

“eggs and bacon?” Yixuan asks smiling.

“I like that idea. And we can also get coffee or tea, whichever one you prefer.” Tsukuni nods.

“I like tea! What do you like?” Yixuan tilts his head to face Tsukuni.

“I like both tea and coffee but mostly tea.” Tsukuni grins.

“You are so adorable.” Yixuan grins and swings their arms to and thro.

Tsukuni and Yixuan arrive at a little café not to far from the apartment. Yixuan opens the door for Tsukuni as she walks in. The two walk to a table on the wall further away from the front.

Tsukuni and Yixuan both sit down as a waiter comes over.

“May I get you anything?” The waitress smiles.

“Just two eggs and bacon with 2 teas.” Yixuan smiles at the waitress as she takes their order.

“I will be back with your orders.” The waitress smiles and walks off.

“I like how you order.” Tsukuni smiles as she sits back folding her arms.

“I am a man of many talents. I can show you my other ones.” Yixuan winks as he sits back as well.

“I think we need to get more acquainted first before I get into bed with you sir.” Tsukuni chuckles.

Yixuan blushes. “Y-you called me sir?”

“I did, is that too cutesy for you?” Tsukuni raises an eyebrow.

“Oh no. it was quite appealing I might add.” Yixuan puts his poker face back on. But I may say you are looking quite fine today, just like a princess.” Yixuan smirks.

Tsukuni blushes as she is taken aback. “P-princess? Do you really think of me like that?” Tsukuni smiles.

“I really do, and do you think of me as your prince?” Yixuan places his chin on the palm of his hand.

“I always think of you as my prince.” Tsukuni does the same as Yixuan.

“Well you are just right for me.” Yixuan winks.

Tsukuni chuckles and winks back.

“Enough play time now let’s talk business.” Yixuan leans back again.

“What are we going to do today?” Yixuan grins.

“That’s business?” Tsukuni laughs.

“Yeah! We need a plan; it has to be just you and me.”

“We should just do whatever our hearts tug us too.” Tsukuni nods.

“I like that idea even more now that you said it.” Yixuan nods and their food arrives.

“Thank you.” Tsukuni nods to the waitress as she places the food and brings over the tea.

“Dig in!” Yixuan grins and starts eating his food.


“Those pancakes and tea were beautiful.” Chae ri places the chopsticks down and fixes her glasses.

“It was… even better that I was with you.” Sungjoo grins and pushes a piece of hair behind Chae ri’s ear.

“I love you Sungjoo.” Chae ri smiles.

“I love you too Chae ri, and you are the only one I will love.” Sungjoo kisses Chae ri.

“Are you going to go back to school tomorrow Chae?” Sungjoo pulls back from the kiss.

Chae ri stops and looks at Sungjoo for a moment. “To be honest I am afraid to go back… there have probably been rumours since I have been away.”

Sungjoo laughs. “I do not think anyone cares about you Chae ri. And I mean it not as a bad thing but have they cared before?”

“No… but.”

“See, we will be there as well and they know not to mess with us so there is no way your school experience will be bad.” Sungjoo takes hold of Chae ri’s hands.

“I am in every one of your classes okay. You do not need to be scared of going to school.”  

“I hate being helpless… I want to be able to go without being scared and actually being liked.” Chae ri sighs.

“I thought you always wanted to be not known and just be quiet. What changed?” Sungjoo looks at Chae ri.

“Ever since the club… I felt like I needed to be stronger for Wenhan.” Chae ri looks into Sungjoo’s eyes.

“Well then change that. I can make you be more fearless. Do you want to change yourself?” Sungjoo asks.

“I don’t know… being a nerd is in life I have been ever since I was born and now being friends with you guys and dating you has made me re think how I should look and act and to be able to protect myself.” Chae ri explains.

“You just need to not care about what other people think and just stick up for yourself and if you want to change you can but I would rather you stay who you are.” Sungjoo smiles.

Chae ri looks down. “I just want to be prettier for you so you don’t get sick of me.”

Sungjoo is taken aback by Chae ri’s confession.

“Chae… I don’t care that you are a nerd; it is why I fell in love with you. I loved how you were yourself and how dorky you were. You are prettier than anyone else and I love you for who you are.” Sungjoo lifts Chae ri’s chin so she is looking at him.

“Do you really think that?” Chae ri smiles softly.

“I always think that Chae. Do not change for me or for anyone, change for you.” Sungjoo tightens his hold on Chae ri.

“Okay.” Chae ri nods and hugs Sungjoo.

Sungjoo hugs back tightly. “I will always love you Chae ri.