Time to go clubbing

Nerdy me friends with gangsters?

Chae ri fidgeted in her place the next morning. She opened her eyes to see a unfamiliar place. She freaked out and looked around quickly feeling a body next to her. She turned her head slightly to see Sungjoo’s face only meters away from hers. Chae ri could not help but smile as she looked at every feature on his face.

“If you wanted to look at me all you had to do was ask.” Sungjoo talked.

Chae ri jumped back. “S-sorry…” She turned away. She felt so embarrassed that she had got caught.

“Do not worry…” Sungjoo smirked and turned Chae ri to face him. “I don’t mind at all.” Sungjoo kisses Chae ri’s forehead.

This made Chae ri blush. “O-okay then.”

Sungjoo rested his chin on his palm. “You look really pretty when you sleep.”

Chae ri blushed more. “You watched me sleep?”

“Just when I was going to sleep, I am not a creep, even if I am a gangster.” Sungjoo chuckles.

“Well I would never think that so you are just stupid.” Chae ri laughed.

Sungjoo got up and placed both his hands on both sides of the pillow next to Chae ri’s head.

“W-what are you doing?” Chae ri was flustered by Sungjoo’s sudden moves.

“You want me to be closer do you?” Sungjoo leans closer.

This made Chae ri flustered even more. Sungjoo could see Chae ri was freaking out.

“You are so gullible.” Sungjoo laughs and moves back removing his hands from the mattress and walking out of the room.

Chae ri laid there thinking about what just happened, her cheeks are bright red and she felt the room getting really hot.

“Why is it so hot in here?” Chae ri fans herself before she sits up.

“I should go find the others… Sungjoo did not tell me where we were…”

Chae ri walks out of the room and sees all of UNIQ there. Yibo was talking to Sungjoo while Yixuan, Wenhan and Seungyoun were making breakfast.

Chae ri stood there before everyone noticed and ran over.

“Chae!” all 4 ran and hugged Chae ri tight.

“We all missed you! We freaked out and looked everywhere!” Wenhan shouts as they are all hugging her.

“I am sorry guys… I will explain everything too you.”

“Guys give her space.” Sungjoo chuckles and all 4 let go and move back.

Chae ri puffs out. “Thanks guys.”

All 4 and Chae ri walked over to the couch.

“Okay, well BTS were the ones who hit me with the car…. And then when you saw them at the hospital they threatened to do more then hit me with a car if I did not stop hanging out with you guys and never talk to you again. Then as I was getting my clothes and stuff packed Namjoon messaged me saying time was nearly over… That was when I felt like I needed time alone. I went to see Tsukuni.” Chae ri explained

“Wait… you were there when I went to see her?” Yibo speaks up.

Chae ri nods and looks down. “I needed time alone and I thought that if I had said where I was you guys would still come find me so I took out my battery and hid…”

Yibo nods. “It’s okay, I won’t be mad at you… I was worried, we all were.” Yibo half smiles.

Sungjoo looked at Yibo as he thought something was up but he looked away.

“Let’s not dwell on the sad stuff and have breakfast!” Yixuan grins and walks to the kitchen. Everyone followed and started grabbing food and eating.

Chae ri sat next to Sungjoo. “I am glad they understood…”

“We are your friends… we will always be by your side. Well me being your boyfriend I will be there first.” Sungjoo says manly.

“You are always my first priority. They are my friends you are my boyfriend.” Chae ri kisses Sungjoo.

“Stop being so lovey dovey guys!” Seungyoun groans making everyone laugh.

 

After everyone was finished their food Chae ri and Sungjoo did the dishes. Now it was time to decide what to do for the day.

“We should all go to a club!” Wenhan shouts.

“Why a club!?” Chae ri says flabbergasted.

“Babe we are gangsters, this is a regular thing.” Sungjoo laughs and wraps his arms around Chae ri’s waist.

“Well not for me it isn’t, I stay home and do homework not clubs” Chae ri says nervously.

“Well today is your day to finally go to a club.” Sungjoo grins.

“Do I have to go?” Chae ri asks.

“I will be next to you so you’ll be safe.” Sungjoo hugs Chae ri tight.

“Okay then… but I only have nerdy clothes…” Chae ri tried to trick Sungjoo into not letting her go.

“You try to trick me? I know you have clothes that Wenhan and Takumi bought you. What are those bags then?” Sungjoo lets go of Chae ri and folds his arms.

“You do?” Chae ri asks before remembering her bags of clothes.

“Crap… well I tried.” Chae ri sighs.

“If you do not want to go just tell me Chae, I won’t be mad.

“It’s just… I never fit in these things… I am always so awkward.

Sungjoo grins and waves someone in. Chae ri looks at the door as someone walks in.

“Hey you!” Takumi grins as she stands at the door. Chae ri widens her eyes and runs over to Takumi.

“Why are you here?” Chae ri asked.

“Yixuan messaged me and thought you needed dolling up again because you looked great yesterday.

“But it is only the morning why now?” Chae ri tilts her head.

“Cause I am coming clubbing too! And we can hang out till then.” Takumi smiles and walks past Chae ri heading to where Yixuan is.

Chae ri watched as Sungjoo came over.

“You won’t let me say no will you?” Chae ri chuckles.

“I want you to experience new things and this is the first thing you need to do.” Sungjoo smiles and grabs Chae ri’s hand dragging her to the others.

The rest of the day involved playing games and talking about problems.

It was time for everyone to get ready. Chae ri went to quickly go find Takumi. She had walked outside and saw Takumi and Yixuan standing there kissing. Chae ri smiles as she watched the scene.

Chae ri accidently hit something behind her making both Takumi and Yixuan look up. Chae ri quickly hid behind the wall. She heard Takumi talking and asking who was there.

“Hello?” Tsukuni asked walking towards where Chae ri was.

As Takumi got closer she noticed the shoes and stood there chuckling.

“Chae come out.”

Chae ri realised she was busted so she slowly emerged from behind the wall.

“Oh hey guys… I was just looking for the bin.” Chae ri laughed nervously.

“You are busted Chae. But since you saw that say nothing to them okay?” Takumi puts a finger to her lip. Yixuan comes forward.

“Just until we figure out how to say it to them…” Yixuan places his hands in his pocket.

Chae ri nods and walks inside. Takumi and Yixuan followed behind.

“Chae you have to get ready! Takumi you are her stylist for tonight.” Sungjoo winks at Chae ri before walking off.

“Oh this will be fun.” Takumi smirks and grabs Chae ri’s hand and taking her to a table.