Where is Sungjoo?

Nerdy me friends with gangsters?

Sungjoo and Wenhan were sprinting to the hospital. Wenhan was holding his arm as the two sprinted. Wenhan felt dizzy and stopped running.

“Sungjoo… the room is spinning.” Wenhan groans holding his head.

“Wenhan you can do it come on.” Sungjoo shouts and Wenhan nods before hearing voices come towards them.

“Sungjoo!” Yixuan and the guys run over.

Sungjoo looks and sighs in relief. “We need to go quickly before they lose more blood!” Sungjoo shouts and Yixuan helps Wenhan up.

“We can just go to mine! I live just there.” Tsukuni points to her apartment. “And I can path them up, I am also a nurse.” Tsukuni nods and goes forward as everyone follows.

Tsukuni unlocks the door to her apartment.

“Put Chae ri on my bed and Wenhan on the couch.” Tsukuni nods and walks into her bathroom to grab out her first-aid kit.

Sungjoo nodded and walked into Tsukuni’s room where the bed was. He placed Chae ri down softly on her stomach.

“S-Sungjoo…” a petite voice calls out.

Sungjoo turns and sees Chae ri’s eyes open. Sungjoo felt his heart deflate and he sat next to Chae ri.

“I am really sorry for you getting hurt Chae… I should have been there to protect you and now since your hurt I feel bad…” Sungjoo sighs as he stroaks Chae ri’s hair.

“I-it’s o-okay…” Chae ri looks up.

Tsukuni rushes in and quickly attends to Chae ri’s back. Tsukuni took out the extra pieces of glass stuck in her skin. After she whipped the access blood and applied bandages over them.

“She will be okay Sungjoo.” Tsukuni smiles. “You’re bleeding as well.” Tsukuni turns to Sungjoo.

Sungjoo looks at his arms and sees scratches from the glass.

“I will be okay.” Sungjoo nods and walks out of the room.

Tsukuni watches and sighs before turning to Chae ri.

“I need to attend to Wenhan ill be back.” Tsukuni pats Chae ri’s head before leaving the room and into the lounge room.

Chae ri sat up but she was still a bit out of it. She looked outside and saw everyone crowded around Wenhan. One person she did not see was Sungjoo.

“Sungjoo?” Chae ri calls out softly. She gets no response and she sits there calling his name out softly since she cannot speak louder.

Chae ri then started to become dizzy so she laid on her stomach again closing her eyes.


Outside Tsukuni had just finished patching up Wenhan’s arm.

“Okay now we will leave him to rest.” Tsukuni and the rest all back away and sit on the other side of the room.

“Where did Sungjoo go?” Yibo asks looking around.

“I don’t know… he left my room before and then he disappeared.” Tsukuni looks around.

“How is Chae ri?” Yibo looks to Tsukuni.

“She will be okay… I cannot believe BTS are that ruthless… and I feel bad that I was not there to look after her.” Tsukuni sighs and rests her head on Yixuan’s shoulder.

“Should someone go find Sungjoo?” Chae ri asks standing at the door.

Everyone looks over to where Chae ri is standing.

“He will be back soon, you need to rest Chae.” Yibo walks over.

“I want to know he is okay.” Chae ri speaks up.

“You need to rest and he can take care of himself, now please rest.” Yibo stands in front of Chae ri with a worried look on his face.

“I will go find him then.” Chae ri folds her arms trying to hide the pain.

“I will come with you if you are going out.” Yibo folds his arms.

“Okay then let’s go.” Chae ri grabs her jumper.

“Chae please be careful.” Tsukuni stands up.

“I will Tsukuni just if he comes back message us okay.” Chae ri nods before walking out followed by Yibo.

Tsukuni sat back down. “We shouldn’t have let her go out.” Tsukuni sighs.

“She is with Yibo I think he can look after her.” Yixuan’s smiles and kisses Tsukuni’s cheek.


Chae ri and Yibo felt the breeze in their face.

“Where could he be?” Chae ri looks around.

“Let’s look at the mini stalls where they have alcohol cause he will most likely be there. Yibo walks forward as Chae ri walks beside him.

“He thinks it is his fault doesn’t he.” Chae ri looks to the ground.

“I cannot lie and say no but he does think it is his fault.” Yibo replies.

“If I hadn’t left him I would not be hurt and neither would Wenhan… it is all my fault that this happened… I know I was angry because he put vodka into my drink but I should have just gotten over it and stayed with him.” Chae ri looks up to Yibo.

“Well the main thing is that no one is severely hurt and you and Wenhan are safe and that’s all that matters.” Yibo smiles

Chae ri and Yibo arrived at one stall close by. Yibo peeked in and only saw a old man and a woman that was it. Yibo came out.

“He is not there let’s go to the next one.” Yibo walks off. Chae ri sighs and follows.

“What if I rant him?” Chae ri asks.

Yibo stops and turns to Chae ri. “OH! That could work, try it and see what happens.” Yibo nods.

Chae ri took out her phone and dials Sungjoo’s number.

“Hellooooooo?” a slurred voice comes from the other end.

“Sungjoo?” Chae ri speaks.

“Who are you!?” Sungjoo shouts.

“It’s Chae…” Chae ri slightly pauses.

“Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaae! I missed you babeeeeee come parrrrrty.” Sungjoo laughs.

“A-are you drunk?” Chae ri asks.

“Nooooooooooo I am very not drunk.” Sungjoo laughs.

Chae ri sighs. “Where are you?” Chae ri asks.

“Come find me babe!” Sungjoo snickers and hangs up.

Chae ri takes the phone away from her ear.

“He is drunk and he told me to come find him… I don’t want to go near him if he is like this… let’s go back.” Chae ri goes to leave but Yibo grabs her hand.

“I am not leaving my best friend out here drunk and neither are you. Now come on and we will find him.” Yibo walks off still holding onto Chae ri’s hand.


Chae ri and Yibo spent another half an hour looking around for Sungjoo.

“He is no where he… we have looked everywhere we could.” Chae ri yawns.

“Just a while longer okay? We need to check the bars since we have only checked the stalls.” Yibo looks around.

“Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaae!” a voice shouts out behind them.

Chae ri looks behind and sees Sungjoo behind them stumbling. Yibo runs over.

“Dude! We have been looking for you for half an hour.”

“Sorrrryyyy I was not drinking.” Sungjoo hiccups.

Chae ri folds her arms. “Grab him and let’s go back.” Chae ri walks past the two and heads away.

“Is she maaaaaad?” Sungjoo huffs.

“Come on buddy.” Yibo rolls his eyes and drags Sungjoo back to Tsukuni’s.

The three arrive back at Tsukuni’s. Chae ri opened the door and walked inside to see everyone sprawled on the floor and Wenhan on the couch on the other end of the couch.

“Ill place him on the couch there and you go sleep on the bed okay?’ Yibo looks at Chae ri.

“Okay, thanks for coming out to find Sungjoo with me Yibo.” Chae ri smiles a bit.

“I am sorry about his drunk self, he is always not like this.” Yibo chuckles.

“Goodnight.” Chae ri nods and walks into Tsukuni’s room to see Tsukuni asleep on the bed.

Chae ri laid next to her on her side. Tsukuni felt the bed move and opened her eyes.

“Chae you’re back.” Tsukuni smiles.

“Yeah… it took longer than I thought but we found him.” Chae ri sighs.

“Go to sleep now Chae.” Tsukuni smiles softly and closed her eyes. Chae ri also did the same and fell asleep quickly.