I'm Sorry

Nerdy me friends with gangsters?

Takumi and Chae ri left the restaurant 30 minutes later.  

“I agree now with you, that food was good.” Chae ri grins as the two walked to Takumi’s apartment.

“I knew you would like it, Japanese food is always the best. Well after Korean food.” Takumi admits.

“And now I will face my fears and go to find Sungjoo… I really miss him.” Chae ri sighs.

“Do not worry; I am sure he still loves you. If he does not then come backarrow-10x10.png to me and you can stay here longer.” Takumi nods.

Chae ri thought about Takumi’s words and what she meant. Chae ri now was thinking more about if Sungjoo did still love her or if he did not. That scared her cause she was not quite sure if he did.

Takumi and Chae ri arrived at Takumi’s apartment. Chae ri walks in first and grabs her backpack and all her things she had. Takumi walks over and hugs Chae ri.

“Keep those clothes you are wearing and keep safe. Find Sungjoo quickly and do not spend a lot of time outside okay?” Takumi says.

“Yes Takumi… if it gets dark I will leave it and go home till the next day.” Chae ri smiles weakly.

Takumi nods and let’s go. She smiled at Chae ri. She hoped Chae ri would find Sungjoo quickly and sort things out. She was not too sure if Chae ri would tell Sungjoo about her being threatened.

“Okay well I will out my battery back into my phonearrow-10x10.png and call you when I find him or when I am at home okay?” Chae ri smiles.

“Good, I want to know you are okay.” Takumi smiles and opens the door again for Chae ri.

“Thank you again Takumi for everything… you are such a great friend.” Chae ri smiles and walks out of the room.

Takumi watches her leave before closing the door. “I hope she finds him and they sort this out… she really needs to let them know what is happening… they can protect her and help her. I want to know why she never said anything. She knows that they can help her but she never said anything.” Takumi sighs and closes the door.


Chae ri decided to walk to a park close to Takumi’s apartment. Chae ri hoped Sungjoo would still be looking for her so she did not have to spend her time walking around with all these bags in her hands.

Chae ri arrived moments later. She looked around to see if Sungjoo was in site.

“No luck.. Where could he be? I have no clue where their hangout is… none of them told me..” Chae ri sighs and sits on a bench close to her location.

“What if he never wants to see me… What if when we meet he walks away and ignores me forever… I cannot do this… I made such a big mistake oh my god…” Chae ri startsarrow-10x10.png to freak out.

“Chae…?” A voice calls out her name. Chae ri stopped and stands up turning around to face the person who called her name. She noticed who it was.

“Sungjoo…?” Chae ri slowly stepped forward.

“Yeah it’s me Chae.” Sungjoo walks forward as well. Chae ri cannot help but smile and run towards Sungjoo jumping into his arms. Sungjoo caught Chae ri and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“I missed you so much Chae!” Sungjoo hugs her tightly. This made Chae ri calm down and felt tears stream down her face.

“I missed you too Sungjoo.” Chae ri sniffs as she is put down.

“Where have you been? We looked continuouslyarrow-10x10.png and even today… I thought we would never find you …. I was freaking out that they got too you an you were not safe and I just…” Sungjoo was cut off when Chae ri kissed him.

Sungjoo kissed backarrow-10x10.png. He missed Chae ri’s lips on his.

“Well I am safe and you need to not worry any longer.” Chae ri looks into Sungjoo’s eyes and smiles.

“I know you are… but why did you not tell us where you were?” Sungjoo lets go of Chae ri.

Chae ri sits down. “I was a coward for ever doing this and not saying anything. I was scared of anything worse happening but now I have made things worse by keeping it going on longer.” Chae ri startsarrow-10x10.png shaking.

“What do you mean? What happened Chae?” Sungjoo sat next to Chae ri.

Chae ri feels her tears flood out. “B-BTS w-were t-the o-one who r-ran m-me o-over.” Chae ri cries more.

Sungjoo widens his eyes and feels his blood boil. “They did what!?” Sungjoo yelled standing up.

“They ran me over… and then came to the hospital that day and told me that if I did not stop hanging out with you guys and stop what we had they would do more than just hit me with a car…” Chae ri cries more.

Sungjoo was so angry now but he could not do anything while Chae ri was there crying. He felt worse and sat next to her again and places his arm around her shoulder and pulls her closer.

Chae ri hugged Sungjoo tight crying even more. “I am so sorry for not saying anything and then running away.” Chae ri sniffs.

“Hey… we will workarrow-10x10.png this out don’t worry. I will not let anyone hurt you. They have to come through me and the guys.” Sungjoo brings Chae ri closer hugging her tightly.

Chae ri and Sungjoo sat there for a while in silence. Chae ri had calmed down now. Sungjoo was still hugging her tightly.

“Please never disappear again Chae… I cannot handle this again… I felt like I was losing apart of myself.”

“I will not… Just please do not do anything rash and just think about this please.” Chae ri looks up to Sungjoo.

“Okay, we will think this through but they will not land another finger on you and we will get revenge.” Sungjoo angrily admits.

“Just do not hurt yourself please… I cannot lose you. Not yet” Chae ri snuggles into his chest.

From afar a figure was watching Sungjoo and Chae ri.

“Why does this make me so jealous… she never fazed me…” Yibo sighed.

Yibo had been watched the two for a bit. This was when he knew he had feelings for Chae ri.

“This cannot happen… why do I have to like her when she is Sungjoo’s girl. And not to mention I know her deep secret not even Sungjoo knows… he would freak if he knew about Jungkook.” Yibo ruffles his hair and walks off.


Jungkook had not heard from Chae ri all day and even yesterday so he decided to go to the hospital. He knew he could not get spotted by Sungjoo and his gang. Jungkook tried to call Chae ri’s phone but it had gone straight to voicemail

“Why Is her phone off? That is really weird of her.” Jungkook sighs and arrives at the hospital since he close by. As Jungkook walked in he went straight to the room but as he got there he saw nothing.

“Why is her stuff gone? Where is she?” Jungkook looked around before running to the nurse’s desk.

“Where is patient Chae ri?” Jungkook quickly paced.

“She got let out yesterday sir.” The nurse smiles at Jungkook. He frowned and walked off without saying thank you.

“Why did she not tell me!” Jungkook yelled and ran off looking around as he runs.

Jungkook took about 10 minutes racing around before he arrived at a park. He saw two figures sitting on a bench not too far away.

“She was with Sungjoo?” Jungkook sighs angrily.

“She had disappeared since yesterday.” A figure walked over to Jungkook.

“What do you mean?” Jungkook tilted his head.

“She left the hospital yesterday and we had been trying to find her since yesterday.”

“And you did not want to inform me?” Jungkook looks at Yibo.

“I thought I didn’t need to, we were looking for her and I did not really care about telling you.” Yibo folds his arms.

“Well at least she is fine.” Jungkook walks away.

Yibo sighs again. “He really pisses me off.” Yibo walks off as well.


Sungjoo looked over and noticed Chae ri was wearing make-up.

“You look so pretty Chae.” Sungjoo did not hear an answer so he looked down and noticed Chae ri was asleep.

This made Sungjoo smile and he let go turning around. He placed Chae ri’s arms around his neck and stood up Chae ri on his back. Sungjoo grabbed all of her bags and started walking to the gang house.

“I really am glad you’re safe Chae…. Even if you were going through things and all that you told me, I wish you would have told us… we are here to help. I guess you had a reason. I hope you tell me why you never said anything.”

Sungjoo and Chae ri arrive at the gang house. Sungjoo walks inside and quickly goes to the mattress that he sleeps on. He places Chae ri down on the mattress softly before walking out of the room.

“How is she?” Yibo asks walking over to Sungjoo.

“She is okay I guess… she just needs to rest.” Sungjoo sighs.

“Did she tell you why she disappeared?” Yibo looks at Sungjoo.

“Well… she did but…” Sungjoo trails off.

“Well why did she?” Yibo paces.

“Do not let the guys know. She did not tell us for a some reason and this is why.” Sungjoo sighs before explaining all that Chae ri told Sungjoo.

“They really did that too her?” Yibo says trying not to yell and stay calm.

“Yeah… I still cannot believe they did that… even if it was revenge but to hurt her? They could have left her and did it to one of us. She is harmless and she never did anything.” Sungjoo ruffles his hair.

“We will work this out okay. Why she did not tell us is a different story.” Yibo nods and walks away to his mattress.

Sungjoo walked back into the room Chae ri was in. He laid next to her placing his arm over her and falling asleep next to her.