He is my brother

Nerdy me friends with gangsters?

Sungjoo looked in every shop, home and building he could in the area. His heart was racing his mind was just on Chae ri. He had no idea who actually kidnapped her.


Chae ri’s mouth had be taped and her arms and legs tied with rope.

“Now Chae ri, we are kidnapping you for two reasons. 1. To teach you lessons on why you should listen when I said you have to leave your little boyfriend and his friends. 2. I am getting back at your boy and his little followers on all the things they have done to us.” Rap Monster says angry at the last part.

Chae ri looks at Rap Monster and glares. Rap Monster glares back and takes the tape off.

“Got something to say little girl?” Jhope comes up.

“You are all in deep when they find you.” Chae ri spits.

“Oh the little one has a mouth.” Jhope chuckles.

“Well when you hang out with which I do that might I add beat you up multiple times you learn a thing or two.” Chae ri smirks.

Rap Monster slaps Chae ri and puts the tape back on. “You shut your mouth!” Rap Monster glares.

Chae ri feels her eyes water and she just sits there scared.

Chae ri feels the car stop when the door opens and everyone hopes out. Rap Monster grabs Chae ri and drags her into the building. He passes her onto Jhope who ties her onto a chair.

“Now we are going to spend some time together before your boy realises you’re here or I send him a great picture message.” Rap Monster kneels down and smiles at Chae ri.

Jungkook who knew all about this came over. He tried his best to keep his emotions in as he saw his sister in pain.

Chae ri looked up and saw Jungkook. She knew that they could not show any emotion to each other. She looked back to Rap Monster who had stood up and walked away.

“Let’s go guys.” Rap Monster motions the guys to leave. Chae ri is the only one left in the garage where it is dark.


Sungjoo had met up with all the guys. “Any luck?” Sungjoo asks puffing.

“No… where could she be? And who would have taken her?” Wenhan says.

“I don’t know!” Sungjoo yells.

“Sorry guys…. If anyone hurts her I will kill them.” Sungjoo spits.

“We will find her okay, just think who has for her? Or us?” Yixuan asks.

Everyone thinks before they all widen their eyes.

“BTS!” Everyone yells in unison.

“They will pay!” Sungjoo balls his fists.

“Where is their gang house?” Seungyoun asks.

“I don’t know…. Who would?” Wenhan asks.

Yibo stays quiet as he knows who.

“I know who will…” Yibo speaks up.

All of Uniq look at Yibo.

“Who will Yibo?” Sungjoo asks.

“I cannot say but I will ring them.” Yibo pulls out his phone and dials Jungkook’s number.

“Hello?” the other person on the line answers.

“Hey it’s Yibo… please help us and tell us the location.” Yibo pleads.

“Yibo… if i let you know they will wonder how you got to this location.” Jungkook says.

“I will help you after Chae ri is free.” Yibo says faster.

“Okay it is near the CD shop next to the karaoke building. Come quick.” Jungkook hangs up.

“Who was that Yibo?” Sungjoo asks.

“I cannot tell you let’s just get to Chae ri come on!” Yibo and all the guys run off.


Chae ri is still in the dark garage. She feels her face is still really sore. She sees the door open and her eyes take a while to adjust. When they do she sees Jungkook come towards her. He takes off the tape from .

“Hey… everyone is gone and I said I would look after you. I am sorry that they did this. I told the guys where our location is so they will come soon.

“Thank you….” Chae ri croaks.

“I need to say this before it is too late. I am sorry for all that I have done to you.” Jungkook whips the tears away from Chae ri’s face.

“What do you mean?” Chae ri asks.

Jungkook quickly places the tape back on. “I am sorry.” Jungkook leaves Chae ri and closes the door.

Chae ri sits there again in the dark.


UNIQ are half way near where Jungkook told Yibo the location.

“Will you tell us who this person is?” Yixuan asks Yibo.

“If I told you, then I would be in a lot so just trust me on this.” Yibo pleads and continues to walk. All the rest of UNIQ were very curious about Yibo and Sungjoo was losing his patients but all he cared about at the moment was Chae ri.

It will still hard to find the actual house since they have never seen it before. Yibo was only going off what he was told by Jungkook and that was it.

Rap Monster and the rest of BTS came back and were now inside the garage with Chae ri. Jin took off the tape and placed a chair in front for Namjoon to sit.

Chae ri watched as Namjoon sat in front of her. He smiled at her evilly.

“Your poor little friends are not here yet to save you shall we send them a picture?” Namjoon grins and tapes Chae ri’s mouth up and stood back with his phone in his hand.

“Now smile!” Namjoon smiles and snaps the photo.

“Now we need your phone to get the number of your precious boyfriend.” Namjoon motions Jin to grab Chae ri’s phone out of her pocket. Jin nodded and walked over and grabs Chae ri’s phone out of her back pocket.

“Thank you for your cooperation Chae ri.” Namjoon smiles and goes into Chae ri’s phone clicking on Sungjoo contact. Namjoon then types the number into his phone and sends the picture message with the location of their gang house.

Chae ri looks at him as he smirks at her.

“And now we wait till they all waddle in.” Jungkook joins in smirking.

“Yes dear Jungkook now we wait.” Namjoon laughs and walks out.

Chae ri sighs and she feels so defeated and upset. She wanted Sungjoo to come and save her and she wanted them too not get hurt.

She felt her phone vibrate and she knew that Sungjoo was messaging her. She hoped she was able to try and grab it while her hands were at the back. She had no luck and her phone fell out and onto the floor.

“Crap!” She yells from her taped mouth.


Sungjoo and all of UNIQ had stopped. Sungjoo felt his phone vibrate and he took his phone out to see what it was.

When he opened the message it was from Rap Monster.

“Your little girlfriend has been keeping us company and she is lonely come save her”

Sungjoo felt his eyes furrow as he saw the picture of Chae ri tied up and tape across his mouth. He felt his blood boil and scrolled down to find the address underneath.

“I will kill him!” Sungjoo makes a fist and calls Chae ri’s phone.

He had got no answer. “Let’s go!” Sungjoo runs off towards the direction he was given. The rest followed and in a matter of minutes they were outside BTS’s gang house.

“Find the garage that is where she is!” Sungjoo ordered and all 5 spread out to find it. Yibo went with Sungjoo and the rest went together.

“Found it!” Yibo called out making all of UNIQ come running.

“It is here.” Yibo says as he tries to open the door handle of the garage.

“It won’t budge!” Yibo yells as he tried even harder.

“Stop Yibo!” Sungjoo pulls him back. “We will find another way in.”

Sungjoo sighs and finds a door leading into it. He tries to open it and fortunately it opens.

“Here!” Sungjoo opens it and runs inside. He sees Chae ri on the chair tied up.

“Chae!” Sungjoo yells and runs over taking the tape off .

“S-Sungjoo?” Chae ri asks.

“it is me babe.” Sungjoo smiles and kisses Chae ri who kisses back.

“Well, well, well, it is such a beautiful reunion.” Rap Monster Smirks as the rest of BTS is behind him.
“You!” Sungjoo growls and stands up. UNIQ move and stand behind him.

“I am so happy you joined us Sungjoo I was waiting, we all were.” Namjoon smirks.

“I will kill you!” Sungjoo growls.

“Now Sungjoo you need to hear the whole story first before we start this little brawl.” Jin stands forward.

“I do not need to hear anything!” Sungjoo yells.

“You want to hear this, now see all this happened when you met this one girl who made yous oft Sungjoo, she made you weak and I needed something to revenge against you and after we ran Chae ri over all thanks to Jungkook over here” Namjoon pats Jungkook’s shoulder smiling.

Both Chae ri and Yibo widened their eyes. Jungkook looked at Chae ri and he felt her anger towards him.

“Yeah I did it.” Jungkook says trying to sound tough.

“You bastard!” Yibo shouts.

“And then we told Chae over here that if she did not leave you then running her over would be not as bad as what we would do to her again and this time we kidnapped her after you thinking we stopped all this stupid fun but guess again.” Namjoon grins.

“You will pay for this!” Sungjoo runs towards Rap Monster and starts punching him. Now both BTS and UNIQ were at it with each other.

Chae ri had to just watch as she felt all this emotion from what Jungkook said went through her. She felt betrayed that her own brother lied to her. She hated him. He made her nearly die.

Chae ri tried to untie herself. She saw Jungkook slip out and go to untie Chae ri. He untapped .
“I am sorry….” He said.

“I hate you Jungkook!” Chae ri pushes him away and kicks the chair away.

“I trusted you!”

“I did all I could to stop them making me! I would have made it worse if they found out.” Jungkook said before he was ripped away by Yibo.

“I will kill you!” He snaps and starts punching him.

Yibo!” Chae ri runs over and pushes Yibo off Jungkook.

“What are you doing!?” Yibo yells at Chae ri.

“I will deal with him! Please just leave him.”

“He nearly killed you!” Yibo yells.

“I know but I cannot let my blood get hurt.” Chae ri yells.

What?” Sungjoo comes over.

“S-Sungjoo?” Chae ri looks and sees all of BTS on the ground lifeless.

“What is this? Why are you defending him?” Sungjoo spits.

Chae ri looks at all of UNIQ.

“He is my brother…” She says gulping.