Chae ri is what!?

Nerdy me friends with gangsters?

It was nearly the end of school and Chae ri had become paranoid about the popular girl’s remark to her earlier on in homeroom. Chae ri had only let Yibo know and Sungjoo was still oblivious to it. Sungjoo had taken Chae ri off to get some food while it was the last lunch of the day.

“Hey are you okay?” Sungjoo asks as he holds Chae ri’s hand.

“I am fine, I am just tired.” Chae ri pretends to yawn.

Sungjoo raises an eyebrow before looking forward.

“Ah alright then, well make sure you get a good night’s sleep tonight.” Sungjoo smiles.

Chae ri nods and sighs softly before looking forward as the two arrive at the canteen. Chae ri saw all the stares she was getting especially from the popular table. She looked away and just focused on getting her food and then leaving.

Sungjoo grabbed two platters for him and Chae ri. He handed it to her and she started placing her food on.

After they were done the two quickly left the building and went to the guys.

Chae ri sat down next to Sungjoo and everyone dug in. Yibo kept looking at Chae ri knowing what she told him this morning. Yibo had continued to have feelings for Chae ri even after he saw her and Sungjoo so happy together.

Chae ri caught Yibo staring and he quickly looked at his food and ate. Chae ri smiled a bit and ate as well. Everyone was quiet as all their food was eaten in a matter of minutes.

When everyone was finished the bell rang signalling it was the last class of the day.

“What do we have?” Chae ri looks at everyone.

“We have English.” Sungjoo answers.

Chae ri nods. “Ah! We have it with Yibo and Wenhan!” Chae ri claps and links arms with Yibo and Wenhan as the three skip off.

Sungjoo gawks and walks off with them. Yixuan and Seungyoun laughed as the two headed to biology.

Chae ri, Yibo and Wenhan walked into English together with Sungjoo following behind. Chae ri took her seat next to Yibo as Wenhan was next to Sungjoo. Everyone else filed in and again Chare ri got stares.

Sungjoo glared as he looked at each one of the students. They all stopped and sat down minding their business.

Chae ri did not want to look at everyone so she placed her head on the desk and closes her eyes until the teacher came.

It was about 5 minutes when Chae ri heard the teachers voice. She felt like she had fallen asleep when she looked up.

She looked at Yibo and he laughed. “You fell asleep.” He whispered and Chae ri quickly sat up and pretended to listen.

Half way through the lesson the English teacher handed out an assignment. It was to be in pairs and they had to make a speech in English about something that is significant to them.

Chae ri looked at Yibo. “Want to pair up?” she smiles.

Yibo nods. “Sounds like fun, besides I am good at English.” Yibo winks and laughs.

From behind Sungjoo had been watching. He saw Yibo wink at Chae ri and his curiosity grew bigger. What was Yibo up to.

After everyone got into pairs, Sungjoo was with Wenhan. They both had been watching Yibo and Chae ri all lesson.

“Does Yibo like her?” Wenhan says.

“I do not know okay Wenhan, I do not really want to know that my girlfriend is being liked by my best friend.” Sungjoo says angrily.

Wenhan nods. “Alright tiger, calm down.” Wenhan pats Sungjoo’s shoulder.

The bell rang for the end of class and everyone was so excited to run out of the classroom since it was Friday. Sungjoo, Chae ri, Wenhan and Yibo all walked outside together.

“Yibo and I need to go do some stuff so see yous later.” Chae ri hugs Sungjoo and kisses him.

“Where is it at?” Yixuan asks before Sungjoo can.

“It is just for English.” Yibo says and the two quickly leave.

“What is up with them?” Wenhan asks.

“Should we spy?” Sungjoo asks.

All three nod and they follow the two up ahead.

Yibo and Chae ri had continued to walk not knowing the three were following them from behind.

“So what is our English going to be about anyway?” Yibo asks.

“Well since ours will be different we should incorporate it somehow. We should just not even worry about it now and let’s just go eat.” Chae ri grins.

The three behind heard the two and stopped.

“They were going to eat without us. Rude” Yixuan gawks.

“Well I do not care about following them now.” Sungjoo shrugs.

The three turned around and went home.


Chae ri and Yibo arrived at the little food place they were looking for.

“Let’s get take home and we can eat while we walk. What do you want?” Yibo asks.

“I will get some spicy rice cakes and a bubble ice tea.” Chae ri grins.

Yibo laughs and orders Chae ri’s food and his own.

After about 3 minutes Yibo grabbed their food and handed Chae ri’s hers as they walk out and head back towards home.

“So have you talked to Jungkook?” Yibo asks.

“Yeah, I talked to him last night about me coming home and the night before. I miss him but I needed time away.” Chae ri sighs.

“What did you say to Sungjoo?” Yibo asks.

“I said that I am going to go home and he just agreed and that was it.” Chae ri raises her eyebrows.

Yibo laughs and the two stand outside the park near the gang’s place.

“Let’s sit here and eat. My feet hurt. “Chae ri groans.

“Alright then lazy bones, we will sit down there.” Yibo laughs and heads next to the bench and sits down.

Chae ri sits next to Yibo and the two eat their food.

“I wonder what the guys think we are doing, they are probably suspicious.” Yibo laughs

“Ah well, this food is only for us.” Chae ri giggles.

“Sungjoo will probably be angry that we did not give any food to him.” Yibo gulps.

“No, I will make it up to him.” Chae ri smiles sweetly.

Yibo and Chae ri sat there quietly eating their food. After all their food was gone Chae ri put all the rubbish in the bin. When she turned around Yibo had been right next to her.

“Whoa hi there, you scared me a lot.” Chae ri jumps back a bit.

“Sorry Chae ri I didn’t mean to frighten you.” Yibo smiles apologetically.

“it is alright, I mean I was over exaggerating just a bit.” Chae ri smiles.

Yibo smiles and he leans in closer to Chae ri. He was not thinking when he kissed Chae ri.

Chae ri widened her eyes when she felt Yibo’s lips on her.

“Yibo!” Chae ri jumps back.

Yibo widened his eyes. “I do not know what came over me! I am sorry Chae ri.”

Chae ri felt all flustered now. “T-that is o-okay.” Chae ri stutteres.

“What the hell!” another voice booms.

Chae ri and Yibo both look and find Sungjoo standing there. Both theit eyes widened.

“S-Sungjoo….” Chae ri steps forward.

Sungjoo glares at Yibo as he walks forward and his fist connects with Yibo’s face.

“Sungjoo!” Chae ri yells and runs over to Yibo.

“Are you okay Yibo?” She asks as her eyes land on the blood.

“I am find Chae ri…” Yibo moves his eyes to Sungjoo.

Chae ri stands up and turns to Sungjoo. “Sungjoo, he did not mean to kiss me okay.”

“So you wanted him too?” Sungjoo glares.

“NO! I was stunned when it happened, it was a confusing moment, please do not get mad.

“How? My best friend kissed my girl! And I thought he did not like you, I guess my predictions were wrong.” Sungjoo turns.

“Please do not go!” Chae ri grabs his hand.

“Let me go!” Sungjoo yells and yanks his hand out of Chae ri’s grasp and walks away.

“Go after him I will be okay.” Yibo stands up as Chae ri stares at Yibo.

“Are you sure?” She asks.

Yibo nods. “Now go.”

Chae ri runs away from where Yibo is to catch up with Sungjoo.

“Sungjoo! You know I would never cheat on you!”

Sungjoo stops and turns around.

“Are you sure? Cause I mean it seemed like you enjoyed it.” Sungjoo raises an eyebrow.

“I did not! You need to believe me!!” Chae ri feels her eyes water.

Sungjoo sighs. “Just let me go and calm down.” Sungjoo sighs and turns around before walking away.

Chae ri sighs. “I am sorry.” Chae ri says before she sees a black van park up next to her.

The door opens and she sees Rap Monster pull her in.

“Nice to see you again.” Rap monster smiles.

“Sungjoo!” Chae ri yells before the van drives off.

Sungjoo hears and turns around to see a Van drive off and Chae ri was nowhere.

“Chae ri!?” Sungjoo looks around.

He heard her scream but now she is gone. Sungjoo freaks out and runs back to the park where Yibo is.

“Yibo! Chae ri was kidnapped.” Sungjoo ran over.

“What? By who?” Yibo looks at Sungjoo worriedly.

“I DO NOT KNOW!” Sungjoo ruffles his hair. “Call all the guys and get them looking!” Sungjoo says before running off.

Yibo quickly called all the guys. “EVERYONE! Chae ri has gotten kidnapped! Go out and help find her.” Yibo hangs up before he also runs off.

Yixuan, Wenhan and Seungyoun all run out of the house as they look around everywhere they can.