another secret being kept

Nerdy me friends with gangsters?

Uniq and Chae ri all arrived at school 5 minutes later. Chae ri walked next to Sungjoo as the others walked together.

“Are you okay?” Sungjoo asks Chae ri who is looking around as they all walk inside.

“Im alright so far, I just am a bit anxious but I will be okay.” Chae ri nods.

As they all walked down the halls all eyes were pasted on them. Chae was getting glares from every direction and she could hear people whispering and murmuring. She hated that when it happened. She wanted to say something but would not let her.

Everyone got to the spot and sat there. Chae ri felt relief now that she was away from all the people.

“Doing that made me so anxious!” Chae ri ruffles her hair.

Sungjoo hugs her. “Well you did it and that is all you need to worry about. Besides I will beat them up if I have to.” Sungjoo nods.

“No beating anyone. That would just make things worse.” Chae ri pats Sungjoo’s back and sits next to Yibo.

Sungjoo sits on the grass and then lies down.

“Why are we here? We should just ditch this hole.” Wenhan exclaims.

“We would but then someone would be forced to do it and then we would get hurt by another someone because we made that someone upset.” Yixuan mentions.

Chae ri nods. “Yeah and as much as I hate school I would hate It even more ditching AGAIN.” Chae ri admits.

“Yeah and the other someone will definitely beat yous up.” Sungjoo points to himself and nods grinning.

“That is why we won’t do it.” Wenhan defends.

“Yeah says the one who wanted to do it.” Yibo says back.

“Shut up Yibo!” Wenhan pushes Yibo who bumps into Chae ri making her fall off.

“Ouch…” Chae ri groans.

Yibo widens his eyes and then looks at Wenhan who is doing the same.

“I’m sorry Chae!” Wenhan apologizes.

“Damn you are in trouble now Wenhan.” Seungyoun laughs and looks at Sungjoo.

Wenhan looks at Sungjoo who is glaring at him.

“I am sorry Sungjoo!” Wenhan stands up.

“You will be when I catch you!” Sungjoo runs towards Wenhan.

Wenhan runs off before he could catch him. Yibo helps Chae ri up and whips the dust off her shirt.

“You do the bottom.” Yibo nods and Chae ri dusts off her skirt.

“Hopefully Wenhan comes back in one piece.” Chae ri says.

“He probably will not.” Yibo laughs.

“Hey guys” Wenhan comes over with all his hair a mess and clothes messy with Sungjoo behind him.

“Sungjoo…” Chae ri frowns and jogs over. She cleans up Wenhan’s shirt and hair.

“Well now have you learnt your lesson Wenhan?” Sungjoo asks.

“Yes Sungjoo. I will make sure not to push Yibo if Chae ri is there.” Wenhan grins.

“Hey! That is still doing worse for me!” Yibo protests.

“Deal with it!” Sungjoo laughs.

Sungjoo walks over to Chae ri.

“Are you alright?” Sungjoo asks.

Chae ri nods and smiles. “I am okay.”

Sungjoo hugs Chae ri.

Chae ri and Sungjoo sit back down with the rest of the guys and continue to chat.


Chae ri had gone to homeroom with Sungjoo when the bell had rung. Sungjoo held Chae ri’s hand as the two walked inside the room. Everyone stared at the two. Chae ri felt really awkward and she looked away as the two sat down.

Chae ri grabbed out her book and sat there reading as Sungjoo was crowded around by girl. Chae ri hated all the attention he got but she knew it was because he was a badass.

Sungjoo hated having everyone staring at him and he wanted to leave but he knew Chae ri would get bullied so he put up with it.

“Sungjoo babe I love you.” One of the popular girls says sweetly at him.

“I do not want to love you.” Sungjoo hisses.

“Let me kiss you!” Another girl says.

“You cannot kiss me!” Sungjoo glares and the two girls back up.

The main popular girl walks over.

“Ladies, if anyone will date him it will be me, not anyone else, especially nerds.” The popular girl laughs.

Sungjoo hated what the girl just said and he slammed his hands on the desk.

“NO one will date me but Chae ri! So you all can go back to your own ways and leave me the f--- alone!” Sungjoo hisses.

All the girls backed away and sat at their own desks.

“I cannot believe you would date a nerd over one of us.” The girl spits and walks away to her desk. She passes Chae ri and kicks her chair.

“You will get your pay.” The girl whispers into Chae ri’s ear. Chae ri feels her heart race as she watches the girl sit down laughing.

Chae ri turns around and sees Sungjoo is too busy to see what happened. Chae ri sighed and just sat there.

When the bell rang Chae ri quickly walked outside before anyone could bully her. Chae ri waited outside and Sungjoo quickly grabbed her arm and the two left.

Chae ri thought about telling him what the girl said but decided not to. When the two arrived to maths everyone was looking at them again. Chae ri did not make eye contact and just walked to her desk at the back.

Sungjoo sat in the middle next to Wenhan. Luckily for Chae ri Yibo sits next to her in the back. She looked to the door and waited for Yibo to come in. As soon as Chae ri looked away Yibo walked inside. Yibo sat next to Chae ri.

“Hey” Yibo smiles.

Chae ri looks over and smiles. “Hey, Thank god you are here, it is so awkward.” Chae ri sighs.

“Well I am here now so all is well. Now what happened in Homeroom?” Yibo turns his whole body.

“Nothing happened what do you mean?” Chae ri lies.

“I know when you are keeping something, remember when you kept.” Yibo whispers the next part.

“About Jungkook being your brother, yeah now I know when something is being kept.” Yibo points out.

“Fine… One of the popular girls were trying to get on to Sungjoo and he snapped at them and she walked passed me and whispered that I will get my pay.” Chae ri sighs.

“She is a don’t worry, and she is just saying that to scare you.” Yibo nods.

“Are you sure about that?” Chae ri asks.

“I know so, now listen to the teacher and I am going to sleep.” Yibo chuckles and lays his head on the desk and closes his eyes.

Chae ri looked over to Sungjoo who was also doing the same. She smiled and looked over to the teacher who was explaining an equation.