I still love you

Nerdy me friends with gangsters?

“He is my brother.” Chae ri gulps.

All of UNIQ widened their eyes as what Chae ri said.

“HE IS WHAT!?” They shout.

“Jungkook and I are related…” Chae ri says.

“You lied to us this whole time? Even after what he did to you?” Sungjoo gawks.

“I am sorry I lied okay, Jungkook said that if we let your gangs know that his gang had someone related to me who was with you then they would hurt me and Jungkook wanted to protect me. If I had let you know that we were related then you would have hated me, and I knew that if could not do it.

“You really are something, making all of us believe that you had nothing to do with anyone in BTS.” Yixuan spits.

“I knew about it…” Yibo speaks up.

UNIQ all look at him now.

“You as well?” Sungjoo growls.

“I found out when he visited her at the hospital. We had to not say anything you guys Chae ri was worried that if she told you guys the truth you would all hate her.

Jungkook comes up slowly next to Chae ri. She sees him and slaps him.

“That is for making me go into the hospital for 6 months and making me believe you had nothing to do with it!” Chae ri screams.

“Chae ri!” Sungjoo yells.

Chae ri looks at him and feels her heart race. “Please do not leave me…. I am so sorry for lying to all of you, and for making Yibo do the same….” Chae ri looks at each of UNIQ.

“What a ugly site.” A voice says from behind.

Namjoon comes up . “You sly dog Jungkook, making all of us believe that you were never with the enemy. You are forever on our hit list.” Namjoon spits.

Sungjoo punches Namjoon making him pass out.

“You shut up you pig.” Sungjoo growls and turns back. He looks at Chae ri.

Yixuan steps up. “I will not forgive you for lying to us but I cannot hate you Chae ri. I just wish you told us or never were related to him.” Yixuan walks out.

Wenhan walks up as well. “I thought you were some nerd who was so innocent but after you lied to us I just see you differently but I cannot hate you either… it will take a while to forgive you.” Wenhan leaves as well.

Chae ri was now feeling guilty as ever and she felt her eyes water.

Seungyoun is next. “I feel the same as both Yixuan and Wenhan.” Seungyoun leaves.

All that is left is the fallen bodies of BTS and Chae ri, Jungkook and Sungjoo.

“I am really sorry Sungjoo… I admit I was wrong and I will never forgive myself for having to lie but please do not leave me Sungjoo…” Chae ri starts crying.

Sungjoo felt so much anger and betrayal towards Chae ri but he loved her too much to let that go. He hugs her tightly.

“I hate that you lied to me, I hate that you betrayed us but I love you too much Chae ri… I cannot forgive you but I will never leave you.” Sungjoo kisses Chae ri.

Chae ri kisses back. “I understand.” She whips her tears.

Sungjoo lets go and sees Jungkook and punches him.

“You are an idiot who should never even speak to Chae ri again! You are a coward! But I guess I cannot kill you since you are related to her.

“Are you coming or?” Sungjoo looks at Chae ri.

“I will talk to Jungkook and go back to the house.” Chae ri nods. Sungjoo leaves quietly.

When Sungjoo was gone Chae ri turned to Jungkook.

“You are such an idiot! I hate that you lied to me! I hate that you hit me! And I hate you for being my brother!” Chae ri yells as she punches Jungkook before falling to the floor crying.

Jungkook felt so bad and he kneeled down to hold Chae ri.

“I am so sorry….  I could not tell you the truth when I came in to see you that day… I felt like the worst brother ever… I thought that I was shielding you but things just got worse… please I am sorry.” Jungkook hugs Chae ri.

Chae ri continues to cry but hugs Jungkook. The two hugged for about a minute. Sungjoo had been watching from outside the garage door.

Jungkook helped Chae ri up and whipped her tears. “I will meet you at home.” Jungkook smiles weakly and leaves walking past Sungjoo.

Chae ri sighed and looked up to see Sungjoo walk over.

“What do we do about them?” She asks.

“Leave em, I don’t think we will see them again.” Sungjoo chuckles softly and turns his attention to Chae ri. He saw the red handprint on her face.

“Did he slap you?” Sungjoo brushes his finger over her cheek.

“T-twice…” Chae ri sniffs. She felt so weak and felt her head was dizzy.

“I feel so weak…” Chae ri says before fainting.

“Chae?” Sungjoo catches Chae ri. He shakes her.

“Chae ri?” Sungjoo shakes her more. He sighs and picks her up and leaves the garage.

Sungjoo waves a taxi and it stops in front. He tells the driver the address and he leans Chae ri against his shoulder. He takes her hand and entwines his fingers with her.

“I still love you Chae…” Sungjoo smiles and leans his head on hers.


10 minutes later the taxi arrives out the front of UNIQ’s house. Sungjoo picks Chae ri up bridal style and pays the man before walking inside.

All of UNIQ were there.

“Is she okay?” they all walk up.

“She fainted; she said she felt weak… Namjoon slapped her twice; I do not think she ate anything.” Sungjoo sighs.

“I am going to lay her down in the room.” Sungjoo moves past the guys and walks into the other room. Sungjoo places Chae ri onto the bed and brushes the loose strands of hair away from her face.

“I love you Chae ri.” Sungjoo kisses Chae ri’s forehead and walks outside closing the door.