You and I together

Nerdy me friends with gangsters?

After Chae ri had fallen asleep Sungjoo slipped out of the room and walked to the guys.

“Yibo.” Sungjoo walks over to Yibo.

“Yeah Sungjoo?” Yibo stands up.

“Thanks for going with Chae ri to school. If she had gone by herself we would not have known that they did this. You did a good thing.” Sungjoo places a hand on Yibo’s shoulder.

“It is alright, she is our friend and I will do anything to look after her.” Yibo smiles.

Sungjoo chuckles and joins everyone else in playing games.


An hour later Chae ri woke up. She looked around and noticed it was slightly dark. She stood up from the bed and walks outside. Chae ri looked around and saw no ones.

“Hello?” Chae ri croaked.

No one answered and Chae ri stepped down the stairs. She felt a chill go down her spine as she heard noises.

“Who is there?” Chae ri croaked more as her voice got louder.

Before Chae ri could respond again the lights went on and she could hear yelling as she saw UNIQ come over happily.

Chae ri was confused and just stood there as the boys came over with food.

“What is happening?” Chae ri looked at all 5.

“We thought since you had such a crap day that we would buy you food and spoil you.” Sungjoo grins.

“You are all so cheesy and I love it.” Chae ri speaks softly as her voice is sore.

“Let’s hurry up and eat.” Yibo rushes past and places the food on the table. Everyone follows and all sit down. Chae ri sits next to Sungjoo.

“Dig in.” Sungjoo announces and everyone starts eating.

Chae ri sat there waiting.

“Hurry and get your food.” Sungjoo hands Chae ri a plate. Chae ri slowly grabs her food and starts eating.

When all the food was gone everyone was full except Chae ri.

“Do you still want more?’ Yibo looks across to Chae ri.

“No thank you.” Chae ri nods and stands up.

“Where are you going?” Yixuan asks.

“Outside.” Chae ri walks out without saying a word.

“Should we go check on her?” Seungyoun asks worried.

“I will.” Sungjoo gets up and walks out after.

All of UNIQ pack up the food and plates.

Sungjoo looked around as he tried to find Chae ri.

“Chae?” Sungjoo looked both sides. He heard no response so he walked down one side.

“Chae where are you?” Sungjoo looks around. He looked around for another two minutes before he saw Chae ri sitting on a bench.

Sungjoo walks over and notices Chae ri is sitting there her eyes watering so he knew she was crying.

Sungjoo sits next to Chae ri and wraps his arms around her.

“Please do not cry Chae…” Sungjoo hugs Chae ri tightly as he hears her crying.

“I-I j-just” Chae ri cries more.

“Hey… don’t cry.” Sungjoo pats Chae ri’s head.

“I-I hate s-school so much.” Chae ri cries more.

“You are stronger than them and whatever they did you can overcome this okay?”

Chae ri looks up and slowly nods. Sungjoo smiles softly and wipes the tears away.

“I will be here to do everything I can. I will come with you to school tomorrow and we will get through the day together okay?” Sungjoo asks.

“Okay…” Chae ri sighs and places her head on Sungjoo’s shoulder.

“You and I will do this together.” Sungjoo kisses Chae ri’s forehead and hugs her tighter as the two sit there together for a while.


After a while Chae ri started to get cold so Sungjoo and Chae ri walked inside. When they got inside everyone was asleep around the tv.

“Go into bed now babe.” Sungjoo takes his arm away and Chae ri walks into the bedroom and lays down as she falls asleep.