Worst Encounter

Nerdy me friends with gangsters?

Chae ri and UNIQ arrived at a Korean bbq place near the school. It was like a Seoul high school place to eat at.

“I am so excited to eat!” Chae ri laughs.

“Well you complained all the way here that you were starving.” Sungjoo rolls his eyes at Chae ri.

“Well I will eat a lot then, happy? Chae ri pokes her tongue out.

Sungjoo frowns. “Yes… now go in.” Sungjoo laughs pushing Chae ri in.

“Chae!” Tsukuni! Waved in Chae ri’s direction. Chae smiled and waved back.

“Do you know her?” Wenhan asks.

“Yeah she works at the shop down the road from me and this is where she works when she is not there.” Chae smiles and Takumi walks over.

“Who are your friends Chae?” Takumi asks while looking at the five guys behind her.

“Konnichiwa Watashi no namae wa Yixuan desu” Yixuan bows to Takumi.

“Konnichiwa.” Takumi bows back blushing slightly.

The rest all groan. “Stop showing off Hyung!” Yibo complains.

“Araso… Mianhae.” Yixuan sighs.

Chae smiles to Ksukuni.

“Well I will let you pick a table.” Takumi nods and walks off.

“Dude! she likes you, she even blushed.

“Guys! Leave Takumi alone and sit down.” Chae ri shakes her head.

Everyone sits down. Chae ri sits next to Sungjoo.

“So what should we order?” Chae ri looks to everyone.

“We should get some bulgogi and Galbi and then some Dak galbi.” Wenhan suggests.

“Dude, how much food do you want to eat?” Chae laughs.

“Well might as well make the most of it.” Wenhan laughs.

Everyone decides on the food and side dishes. While they wait they play a game to decide who will get the first piece.

“What should we play? Paper scissors rock?” Chae asks.

“Yeah, easiest way. Okay I will count to three.” Sungjoo announces.

“Hana, dul, set!” Sungjoo yells and everyone places out their hands.

Sungjoo had rock, Chae ri had paper, Wenhan had rock, Yibo had paper, Yixuan had paper and Seungyoun had rock.

“Yes!” Chae, Yibo and Yixuan cheered.

“Great… we will be last.” Sungjoo frowns.

“Okay! Hana, dul set.” Chae yells and the three hands come out.

Chae had scissors, Yibo and Yixuan had paper.

“Yay!” Chae ri cheers. “Winner!” Chae laughs.

“Can we re try?” Yixuan asks.

“Nope, I won fair and square.” Chae ri poked out her tongue.

The food arrived and everyone’s eyes sparkled. Chae ri thanked the waiter and started to cook the meat.

Everyone’s eyes watched the meat like a hawk. “Guys, stop staring at the food, you will make it uncomfortable.” Chae ri laughs.

The boys just stare at her. Chae ri stops laughing and focuses on the meat.

“Okay, got no sense of humour I see…” Chae ri says to herself.

When the food was cooked Chae ri and the guys all dug in. Chae ri got her bite first.

“Is it good?” Sungjoo asks.

“Yeah, dig in guys!” Chae ri grins and everyone starts eating.

Once everyone had finished their food they all finished their drinks Sungjoo paid for the meals and everyone walked out waving goodbye to Takumi as they go.

“I am full, well we all going to go now?” Sungjoo asks.

Everyone looks at one another. Wenhan looks at Chae. Chae nods and smiled

While everyone was discussing Wenhan and Chae ri bolted away. The guys all turned their heads and watched as the two ran around the corner.

“Where are they going?” Yixuan frowns.

“Let them be, they are probably going to be childish together.” Sungjoo shakes his head and the 4 walk off.

Wenhan and Chae ri stop when they are far away from the guys.

“Phew… finally we can go shopping.” Wenhan claps.

“Yeah, well lets not waste our time and start shopping.” Chae ri laughs and the two walk into a store.

For about half an hour, Wenhan and Chae ri spent all that time in one store trying on clothes and gazing. When they come out they had about 10 bag in total.

“Wow, that store has so many good sales! I have never bought so many clothes before.” Chae ri is embarrassed.

“I am glad you let me buy you that really pretty shirt, all your clothes are so nerdy like why don’t you change your style?” Wenhan looks to Chae ri.

“I want to not stand out, and I like being nerdy, it is just a habit.” Chae ri sighs.

“Well next time the guys and I go to a party you have to dress differently okay?” Wenhan asks.

“Maybe… I will see okay, I cannot guarantee anything.” Chae ri exhales.

The two turn the corner when they are faced with the last people they want to see. BTS.

“Well then, I see two have strayed from the pack.” Namjoon chuckles.

Chae ri scans her eyes and lands on Jungkook. Her heart starts beating fast.

“I am sorry our presence disgusts you Namjoon. Maybe you need to look in the mirror.” Wenhan shoots back.

“Watch your mouth Wenhan, or we will hurt your precious girl here. Namjoon motions to Chae ri.

Chae ri slumps back behind Wenhan.

“Stay away from her Namjoon or I will hurt you.” Wenhan stands in front of Chae ri.

“Aw you are such a good boyfriend Wenhan it is just gross.” Suga says from behind.

“She is not my girlfriend, you would know that because you can never get one.” Wenhan glares.

“I will fight you!” Namjoon says angrily and steps forward.

“Go on then, do your best.” Wenhan steps forward. Chae ri steps back and bumps into someone. She turns around and looks up and sees Sungjoo and the guys behind him.

“S-Sungjoo?” Chae says softly. Sungjoo glares up at Namjoon and walks up.

“Leave my friends alone Namjoon, or you will deal with me.” Sungjoo angrily says.

“I am so scared. Maybe you need a lesson taught to you. Namjoon smirks and punches Sungjoo in the face. Sungjoo whipped the blood before kicking Namjoon.

A brawl then broke out. Yixuan ran and punched Suga in the face. Wenhan ran over to Jungkook. Jungkook dodged and punched him.

Chae stood there frozen. She did not know what to. V walked towards Chae ri but Seungyoun stood in front and punched him. Chae ri then saw Jhope and Jin walk towards her. She widened her eyes and tried to run away but the two grabbed her.

“Help!” Chae ri yelled as Jin and Jhope grabbed her. Sungjoo had Namjoon on the ground. He looked over and saw Chae ri in danger. Sungjoo felt his blood boil and then he kicked Namjoon and ran over pulling all of BTS off s. They fought back and run to Chae ri who Jhope and Jin were still holding. The two saw their members all on the ground.

Jin and Jhope let go and run away towards the members. Sungjoo grabbed Jin.

“We will do worse next time.” Sungjoo spat. Jin nodded and yanked himself out of Sungjoo’s grasps.

Chae ri fell to the ground as the two had stopped holding her. Sungjoo ran over to Chae ri and picked her up.

“Run!” Sungjoo yells and all 5 sprint away from the scene. Everyone split up into different directions. Sungjoo had been holding Chae ri’s hand so they were glues together. When Sungjoo and Chae ri were far away from the scene they both stopped to catch their breaths.

Chae ri slumped to the flood. Sungjoo kneeled down in front.

“Did they hurt you?” Sungjoo looked at Chae ri worried. Chae ri shook her head.

“I-I’m fine…” Chae ri and winced as her hand landed on the ground.

Sungjoo took Chae ri’s hand and looked at it making sure he didn’t hurt her.

“Only a bruise on both wrists but you will be okay.” Sungjoo smiled softly.

Chae ri looked at Sungjoo from behind her glasses. “Thank you.” Chae ri smiled weakly.

“It is okay, I would never let them hurt you, I will always be your knight in shining armour.” Sungjoo brushed Chae’s hair from out of her face.

Both were looking at each other now. Sungjoo leaned in. But as they got near Sungjoo’s phone rang bringing both back to reality.

Sungjoo looked away and grabbed out his phone.

“Hey Wenhan, did you guys make it away alright?”

“Yeah, I am with Yibo. I think Seungyoun and Yixuan went another way.” Wenhan answers.

“Good, meet us at the old place.” Sungjoo says.

“Okay, ill message the others.” Wenhan hangs up.

“Come on, we will go meet the others.” Sungjoo holds out his hand for Chae ri. Chae ri grabs it and the two walk of holding hands.

Jungkook’s Pov -

On the other side of where UNIQ were all of BTS were groaning.

“That Sungjoo will pay for this, I will break everything he ever loved.” Namjoon’s hyung said. His anger was on high now as he looked around at all of us all spread on the floor. I had been the only one who hardly got hurt. My mind cast back to the events before. I saw Sungjoo run off holding hands with Chae ri. Are they a thing… I don’t want her in this situation anymore. She needs to be out.

“Jungkook help Jimin.” Namjoon yelled. Jungkook looked over and Jimin had been hit the most. Yibo had fractured Jimin’s arm and he had bruises everywhere.

“I will take him to the hospital.” I offered and helped Jimin up making sure his arm was stable. We both walked away from the group.

“Jungkook… are you hurt?” Jimin said in a soft whisper.

“I am fine Jimin, do not talk, we are going to the hospital don’t worry.” I sigh as I look at Jimin.

I hated the idea of Chae ri being with those guys but I cannot tell them or my gang about us being related. Namjoon has already vowed to hurt Sungjoo. Hopefully he can look out for her. If not I need to make her know what she got into.

I then reach the hospital and allow the doctors to Jimin to get fixed up. I sat on the chairs outside waiting.

When the doctor came out, he told me Jimin would be in there for about a week. I decided to leave him alone. I walked back to the gang’s hideout. Everyone was cleaned up.

“Jungkook! Is Jimin okay?” Jin ran up to me.

“Yeah, he will be out in a week.” I assure Jin who nods and walks back to where everyone is sat.

I sigh before approaching. Namjoon had gone to rest since he was also a bit battered.

“Those UNIQ idiots are really getting on my nerves.” V sighs.

“They think because they are all tough we cannot outsmart them, so stupid.” I join in just to make sure they don’t suspect me.

“They are protecting that stupid nerd… im confused as to why they are even her friend.” Suga laughed.

“I think Sungjoo is fond of her, will make it easier to hurt him. And maybe play with her while we are at it.” Jhope cackles.

I feel my blood boil but keep my cool. This is getting harder by the minute. More things they say make me want to punch them.

Jin looks at me. “Jungkook have any idea on how we should get revenge?”

“Revenge? I would rather just go after them full on but then I realized that is stupid so how about… we need to stay low for now since its out best bet.” I explain.

Everyone looks at me before nodding.

“He is right. If only the rest of did not show up we could have hurt them more. 2 against 7.” Jin smirked.

Jungkook sighed in relief softly. “Let’s all rest now and meet later okay?” Jungkook nods and walks outside.

“This better not get messy…” Jungkook ruffles his hair before hoping into the car and driving home.

End of pov –

 

Sungjoo and Chae ri arrived at the spot Sungjoo told everyone to meet. It was a old abandoned skate park near the han river.

“The other’s should not be to far away. How are you wrists?” Sungjoo asks and realizes their hands are together. Sungjoo lets go.

Chae ri also realizes and lets go. “Uh they are fine now, not as sore. Chae ri looks away embarrassed.

“Thank you again for saving me.” Chae looks up to Sungjoo.

“It is okay, that is what friends do.” Sungjoo nods.

Chae, Sungjoo!” A voice yells behind the two. Chae ri and Sungjoo look up and see Yibo, Wenhan, Yixuan and Seungyoun all together walking over.

“Anyone hurt?” Sungjoo looks to his friends worried.

“We are okay Sungjoo.” Yibo nods.

“Only a bruise.” Yixuan nods.

“I got not hits on me.” Seungyoun chuckles.

“Just a busted lip.” Wenhan nods.

“Okay, well at least we only had minor injuries. We all need to go and rest. Chae do you want me to take you home?” Sungjoo looks at Chae ri.

“Yes please, I need to put ice onto my wrists.” Chae says.

“Okay, I will Chae home and meet you all back at the hideout.” Sungjoo explains.

“Yep, you both be safe.” Wenhan nods and walks off with the others.

“Come on, ill pay for a taxi.” Sungjoo smiles and walk off with Chae ri.

Chae ri and Sungjoo arrive at Chae’s house. “Want me to walk you inside?” Sungjoo suggests.

“It is okay, go and hang with the guys, I am fine.” Chae ri smiles.

“Well message me if you have to.” Sungjoo smiles and kisses Chae ri on the forehead.

Chae ri is taken by surprise. “Y-Yeah, see you tomorrow.” Chae ri nods and scurries into the house.

Sungjoo waits till Chae ri is inside before leaving. He smiles to himself. He was not sure if he liked Chae ri or not.

Chae ri sighed in relief as she closed the door. “Oppa?” Chae ri called out.

“I am here.” Jungkook answers back standing in front of Chae ri.

“Are you okay?” Chae ri asks worried.

“Yeah, I did not get hurt. I am sorry about hurting you friends but it is the only way.” Jungkook lies for some of it.

“It is okay, I need ice, I bruised my wrists” Chae ri frowns.

“I will go get it just go into your room.” Jungkook says and goes to the kitchen to fetch the ice.

Chae ri nods and walks into her room and plots herself onto the bed. She sees Jungkook come in and hand her the ice.

“Thanks Oppa.” Chae ri smiles.”

“It is alright, now rest since you had to be involved with this. Maybe you should stay away from them.” Jungkook looks at Chae ri.

“Oppa… I can’t just do that, they are my friends now.” Chae ri explains.

“I just don’t want you to get hurt…. Namjoon is wanting to get back at Sungjoo. I cannot have you in this fight.” Jungkook says more worried now.

“Sungjoo and the others can look after me. Just worry about yourself not me.” Chae ri sighs. “You can leave now.” Chae ri says and looks away putting the ice on her wrists.

“Yep…” Jungkook stands up and walks out of Chae ri’s room closing the door.

“I am sorry Jungkook, I cannot abandon them now and risk our secret coming out. Who knows what could happen if they ever found out.” Chae ri sighs.