Choose Luhan

Fix the World [CYOA/Interactive]

Without another word, Sehun got up, grabbed Luhan’s hand and walked off in the distance. “BE BACK IN APPROXIMATELY AN HOUR!” Sehun turned and yelled back, the rest of the guys nodded and awkwardly formed their pairs before heading off.

 

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚁ ⚀

 

Almost everyone arrived back at the meeting point at gathered found a small fire on the beach. Amidst the exploring, Kris got separated from Kai. The rest of them were waiting for his return, but since it was getting dark, they planned on searching for him soon.

Tao rolled his eyes. "How do you loose a full-grown person?" He scoffed. "Kai isn't even small!"

"If I knew, I would tell you." Kris retored, half-angered and half-annoyed at Tao's attitude.

"Well" Tao started. "You should know because you lost him."

Kris groaned. "Will you stop beating me up? We left that way and soon enough he wasn't next to me." Kris pointed to the direction they left during the day when a faint poof of black mist appeared and Kai ran through it. “Come on.” Kai ran to them and ushered them to the black ocean. “We got to go, NOW.”

“Y-you just teleported…” Chen whispered, holding back.

“Now isn’t the time! Just go into the freakin ocean, it’s the only way.” Kai yelled.

“There’s nothing there though.” Suho said. "I spent the whole day checking."

Kai sighed. “Well, if we stay here, we’ll get killed.”

“By who?” Kris asked.

“Some guy named Heechul?… he said we are his kind.” Kai uttered.

Sehun straightened his back. “All right! Everyone go NOW!” Everyone hesitantly waded into the obsidian waves, mostly because Sehun's wind pushed forced there.

“THERE! GET THEM!” A shrill, but powerful voice echoed over the seas.

“GOGOGO!” Kai quickly pushed them before diving under into blackness. Tao felt a painful throbbing on the back of his head, but ignored it and dived under into the mysterious waters. 

 

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚁ ⚀

 

Currently, they woke up (again) in the small cottage where they all met thanks to Sehun. "I remember." Baekhyun whispered. "Guys, we are ing idiots!" He yelled. "I can't believe I was duped like that... that's really embarrassing." He slunk back to a corner as he thought how he was defeated in mere seconds. “Xiumin?” A weak voice echoed throughout the bland room. “Guys… Xiumin is missing…” Everybody in the room turned to Chen.

“They were bonded by their soul…” Lay uttered. "Stronger in each others presence, weaker without."

Kris suddenly sprung up and scanned the room. “Tao’s not here either.” Kris felt an ache in his chest. Kris shook his head. He was known to have a love/hate relationship with Tao. Before they dived underneath the water, it was more hate, but a small ache in his chest told him otherwise. Kris got himself together before standing up. “We have two of us missing and Heechul after us. They could be in danger." He looked around. "We need to find them before moving on.”

“I agree.” Chanyeol said. “If Heechul said we were his kind, then wouldn’t he be from Exo Planet too. And that means an alien would dominate human race and lead them blindly to their death.”

Kyungsoo shook his head, "Our own people..." The Exo Planet he knew would never have fostered such toxic mindsets, but then again, he hasn't returned in lifetimes.

"A lot has changed, but we have to stay strong.” Suho stood. “We find them first, then we find Heechul.”

"and Find Eden!" Luhan interjected at the end, but no one heard him.

"How do you expect us to do that?" Kris said, separated from the group. "We have no leads. We traveled back in time from the grace of Destiny. I have no idea how Heechul could've or what kind of powers he inherited from Exo Planet. They could be in this time, on this planet, in this dimension or in any of the bajillion other possibilities floating around space time."

Chen sighed, "Did you forget the purpose of being bonded by soul or are you purposely being ignorant?" Chen stopped, waiting for a response. "Our soul-buddies, "soulmates", has a heart that is always, always beating simultaneosly to your own. Listen hard enough and you can always find them."

"If you're such a professional, why don't you lead us to Xiumin?" Kris defended, both of their emotions on high. "What do you feel, huh?"

Chen glared at Kris for a few breaths before getting in control of his emotions. He exhaled one last time before turning away, "I feel nothing." He placed his flat over his heart. "Can't seem to even feel my own." Kris opened his mouth to apologize, but Chen locked gazes and smiled. He knew both of them were missing something and reacted in different ways. There was no need for an apology. "What do you feel?" Chen asked back.

Kris thought for a second, assessing the state of his body. "I feel an ache?" He started, "Not just an ache, but more like a longing."

Suho stood up to support Kris. "And that's our first lead."

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚁ ⚀

 

“Do you know how many dimensions we’ve travelled through already?? Kris' heart-compass is working very well, if I can say so myself.” Baekhyun complained. “It’s mind blowing. You think you’ve already been here, but no. It’s the same place, but what makes it different is that instead of humans, there are fairies, or instead of fairies, there are elves or instead of elves there ar-“

“Baekhyun, stop!” Kyungsoo yelled, while rubbing his temples. "Please. Just stop talking"

"I'm just saying," Baekhyun raised his hands in surrender. "Kris' heart likes detours"

Lay scooted over to Chen before patting his back in a form of comfort. “If I could heal you, I would.”

“I can handle it.” Chen sighed. “So where are we now? Are they aliens? Merpeople?”

“Anti-angels.” Kris sneered. “My least favorite of our choices. "Sadly, I don't think today is my lucky day." He felt the presence of Tao, he was sure the others could too. Maybe not as strong, but still present.

"I have a good idea on where he may be too." Sehun said, surprising everyone else. "You see... I think I know an anti-angel myself."

Kris nodded, "I say that one person goes to retrieve Tao while the rest of us serve as a distraction." He looked at Sehun. "I would say either Sehun or I because Sehun was his best friend and I... you know."

  1. Sehun goes to retrieve Tao
  2. Kris goes to retrieve Tao

“Let’s go get’ em.” Kai commented before leading the group to the inner city.