Find A Walk Path

Fix the World [CYOA/Interactive]

"Well it looks like we just have to foot it then." Xiumin said while stepping back on the ice. "I've been walking for a while and all I figured out is that the forest is a hell of a place to be."

"It's bad?" Chen asked.

"Not just bad." Xiumin said. "Horrifying." Xiumin bent his arm to show the back of his forearm. A long gash stretched from his elbow to his wrist. "I'm lucky to have escaped with this."

The trio started walking back toward the shore. "What is in that forest?" Sehun said.

Xiumin shook his head. "Things seem innocent, like a little bird or a squirrel. Harmless, right? But then they crack and get creepy."

Sehun and Chen glanced at each other warily. "Let's just stay on the shore then."

 


⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚁ ⚀

 

The trio has been walking for a week now. Four days since the shore ran out and they were forced into the forest. "Do you really think we'll find them?" Chen groaned.

"If we don't find them, they'll find us." Sehun chirped. "Somehow."

Chen raised his hands. "All I'm saying is that if this forest doesn't end by today, I am going to go insane." As if on cue, the ground rumbled. "That wasn't an earthquake." Chen smiled. "Kyungsoo."

They ran towards the epicenter, excited to be reunited with friends. ", CHANYEOL!" They heard from not too far in front of them. The sounds of the fight got louder as they found their way there. The three burst out of the bushes only too see that their friends weren't doing to hot.

"Look who we found!" Chen yelled while laughing, "And you guys are obviously doing well..." He glanced at all the knocked out legends. "I leave for a week and you are already in trouble."

Kris shook his head, "You were gone for like an hour... not that it makes our case any better."

Xiumin stepped forward, "I was reunited with Chen a week ago... obviously it's different for the rest of you, but we have to get past that now." The demon bunny screeched as if it was annoyed it wasn't getting the attention anymore. "You know these things are annoying." Xiumin sighed. "They're all power and show. Chen!"

Chen ordered a thunderbolt to hit the crown of the beast. Xiumin started with the feet and covered the beast in an ice casing. With a simple clench of his fists, the ice formed spears that pierced the demon's body, killing it in an instant.

"Now that I think about it" Xiumin started. "Makes sense that you only just got here. Considering how y'all couldn't do ."

Kris shrugged. "Talk about us all you want, but I can see how Sehun helped you two a lot there."

"Hey!" Sehun yelled. "I'm always here for moral support. Everyone needs a cheerleader."

"Anyways" Suho mediated. "Glad we're all back together."

 

go to chapter 8