Verse Heechul Solo

Fix the World [CYOA/Interactive]

Sehun charged at Heechul while the others stayed to fight against the troops. Heechul laughed at Sehun's confidence. Sehun raised his arm for a punch. Heechul ducked, but Sehun smirked and changed his punch into a swing that propelled Heechul into a tree.

"DAEHWI" Heechul screeched.

Before Daehwi could make a move, Luhan pulled him back. "Oh no you don't."

Heechul pushed himself up then pulled out a long baton. Sehun hesitated and in that moment Heechul swung. The baton hit hard on Sehun's left side. Sehun's breath escaped him with a groan as he fell to the ground.

Heechul raised the baton again, aiming to strike while Sehun was distracted by the pain. Sehun turned and shot out his arms. A streamline of wind dug into Heechul's exposed gut. He doubled over in pain; however, the reflex caused the baton the fall with greater force and hit Sehun hard on his shoulder.

Sehun fought through the pain and used the opportunity to kick Heechul in the face causing him to fall back. The two faced each other. Both on the ground with the baton lying a few feet away.

A flash of light behind Heechul caught Sehun's attention. Chanyeol pushed his hand forward, creating a weak line of fire towards advancing soldiers. The fire died before it got close to the men.

Sehun's stomach dropped. The legends lost their memories. Not all of them have picked up how to use their powers effectively.

Sehun looked around and saw Suho and Kyungsoo doing their best, being the only two with practice, but it wasn't enough. They were loosing.

Heechul quietly reached for his baton and struck Sehun's head while he was distracted. The loud crack was lost in the other sounds of battle, but Luhan glanced over.

Heechul stood with a smirk over Sehun, who was going unconsious. Luhan's heartbeat sped up and he yelled while fighting his way towards Sehun. Subconsiously, Luhan's power wreaked havoc everywhere. Swords flew randomly at dangerously high speeds. Rocks repeatedly pounded the ground, smashing against any unfortunate soul beneath them. Any attack aimed at Luhan was turned away.

With his fading energy, Sehun tried to yell a warning to Luhan - working to hard with a power can kill - but Luhan couldn't hear.

Heechul hit the helpless Sehun one more time. Luhan's anger spiked - blood started to drip out of his nose. At this very moment, a soldier shot at Luhan, passed his boundary and pierced his skull.

The entire beach fell silent as Luhan collapsed to the ground. The swords and rocks followed. Without another second of hesitation, the remaining soldiers charged at the legends once again. Injured and confused, the fight they found was difficult.

As Sehun's eyes closed for the last time, he saw the restart of a hopeless fight.

 

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚁ ⚀

The End

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚁ ⚀

Return to the Beginning