Stay With the Angel

Fix the World [CYOA/Interactive]

"A-are you not going to help them?" Sehun gasped. "You have to be able to do something!"

The woman looked past Sehun's shoulder into the glass orb, seeing the toppled boat. "Sehun, I want you to come with me." Sehun was about to interupt to talk about the more pressing matter - his friends - but she held up her hand to stop him. "I know you were working with the legends before to save humanity, but I just want you to hear me out on this point." She saw Sehun's reluctance. "I promise your friends don't drown."

Sehun seemed to calm down with that sentence and nodded his head for her to go on.

"My name is Hani and I've been around for a long time... similarly to you." Hani started. "I know how you and your friends kept the world in balance before, but throughout history, there has been so much chaos. There are fights,wars, and destruction every second of every day. For the sake of humanity, a friend of mine has a system... an idea, where we are able to help them avoid most of the pain they experience today."

"Who is your friend?" Sehun asked. So far, he hasn't seen anyone except for Hani up in the clouds.

Hani smiled, "His name is Heechul."

"Kim Heechul?" Sehun frowned. This was impossible. "Black hair, thin frame, kind of whiny?"

Hani laughed and nodded. "You know him?"

"He enslaved an entire race" Sehun said.

Hani shook her head. "He is trying to save them all... and he wants you in his ranks"

"Look, you obviously are not an angel, thank you for lying to me, but I've seen your so-called saved humans of the future - they're miserable!" Sehun retorted.

"You were dropped in the middle of the story." Hani started. "Right now, it's just getting started. Can't you at try to understand? With you in our ranks, we can finally do some good."

Remembering the glass orb, Sehun asked, "And my friends are alive and safe?"

"Yes, they're alive." Hani replied.

  1. Agree to join
  2. Disagree