Convince Tao

Fix the World [CYOA/Interactive]

The woman Sehun met in ‘heaven’ suddenly appeared before them. “You’re not going anywhere.”

“Hani?” Tao gasped. “How’d you do that?”

“Not important, honey, now come with me.” Hani said before reaching out to grab Tao’s wrist.

“Over my dead body, you witch.” Kris spat.

“Kris, stop!” Tao complained. “That’s my girlfriend.”

Kris scoffed. Sehun froze in confusion. “What the hell, Tao. You don’t even like g-”

“Sorry to break you three up, but we really got to go.” Hani smirked.

“Not yet.” Sehun held Tao back. “I just need to do something you taught me.”

Hani furrowed her eyebrows.  “What did I-”

“Wind holds more power than you think.” Sehun interrupted before slightly blowing in Tao’s face.

“Oh god, Sehun. You’re breath stinks.” Tao gagged, but soon froze before glancing up at Hani. “You witch…”

Hani huffed. “Why does everybody think I’m a witch? You… Sehun… Heechul…”

“You tricked me!” Tao yelled.

“Now’s not the time for this, we need to go.” Sehun whispered in Tao’s ear.

Tao flicked his hand and froze Hani in time. "Kris, you're a "

Kris smiled, "But you still like me"

Tao let out a wimpy 'ehh' before heading towards the other legends.

“C’mon Kai. It’s time to go.” Sehun said.

“DID YOU GUYS FORGET THAT THIS IS WHERE I’M STRONGEST?” A female voice erupted from behind them.

They all looked back and saw a pissed Hani sprinting their way. Kai quickly hooked the 10 people together before disappearing, but before they could fully go, Hani whispered a small spell and cast it to them.

Hani watched the small gray power of the spell travel at the speed of light towards the fading black smoke, then it disappeared with them.

“You don’t try to leave without a gift from me.”

 

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚁ ⚀

 

The group collapsed on the hard ground of their usual dimension of humans. Suho immediately grabbed his head and groaned.

Lay quickly travelled over to him and analyzed. “All your senses have heightened, but in turn you’ve lost your sense of color. It might be temporary. Your bones seem to be re-arrang-" Lay stopped.  "You've been cursed.”

“Cursed?” Chanyeol piped up.

“You’re a werewolf.” Lay stated.

Suho groaned again before looking up. “How many times do I have to change before people are happy? First an alien, then I thought I was human, but I was a superhuman. And now I’m a super werewolf.” Suho knit his brows before closing his eyes and clamping his hands over his ears.

“What’s wrong?” Baekhyun knelt down and whispered.

“The fact that you’re whispering, but it feels like someone just yelled into a bullhorn that was right next to my ears.” Suho explained.

“Then why are you closing your eyes.” Chanyeol joined in.

“Because… there’s too much to notice and goodness” Suho gagged. “We need baths.”

“You’re holding yourself back.” Lay suddenly said. “You’re keeping yourself from turning all the way.”

Suho gently nodded. “I don’t know if I’ll remember who you are or if I’ll be violent or not. I don’t want to risk it.”

Lay sighed. “We are superhumans. We can handle a werewolf.”

“Anyways, we might be able to use you for our own good.” Chanyeol said with no comfort.

Suho glared at Chanyeol for a second before agreeing. A low, steady growl escaped from his lips before his back curled and hair grew. Suho opened his eyes, revealing big gray eyes.

 

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚁ ⚀

 

Suho’s curse was worse than they thought.

It caused him to loose control and forget who he was until eventually he’d go on a blind rage to kill. This happened about… 3-4 times a day. You could say the legends were getting tired of his outbreaks then whimpers after he returned to normal and felt horrible for what he tried to do. “Guys, we need to stop.” Chen spoke up when they were having dinner one night under the stars. The rest of the group stared at him in confusion. “Stop looking for Xiumin until we figure out Suho.” Chen clarified.

Suho sighed. “Chen, I’m sorry for my condition, but we shouldn’t stop. He-“

Chen shook his head. “I know Xiumin’s strong enough to last on his own and I know I can stand knowing that we will find him soon enough. As of now, you are our biggest concern.” Chen stood up and looked up to the twinkling sky. “We need to find a way to break the curse.”

Sehun glanced up at the sky, catching onto what Chen is thinking.

  1. Tell your idea on how to break the curse 
  2. Keep it a secret