Go After Heechul

Fix the World [CYOA/Interactive]

 

The legends stood outside an obsidian castle surrounded by a metal wall pulsing with electricity. Chen pressed his palm against the wall and felt the electricity move throughout the building.

"This is just the first defense." Chen said. "There are levels of barriers within these walls, I'm guessing Heechul is in the center. The room is enforced with some kind of power barrier, so it is necessary that we find a way to destroy or even temporarily interrupt the connection." He closed his eyes and concentrated a bit more. "It seems like there are a few main hubs for the wires... any one of them could be the security room."

"How do we get in?" Baekhyun wondered.

"There are a lot of connections in this building." Chen started. "If we don't take the time to look, we can easily miss something. However, Kai should be able to poof us into the inner courtyard. It's around 100 meters straight ahead."

Kai nodded, but was also unamused. "Yeah, I can 'poof' us in."

Chen shrugged. "It's easier to say than transport. I won't mind if you say I zap things."

Suho sighed at them both, "Just get us in."

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚁ ⚀

 

Luckily, the courtyard was full of lush greenery, providing places for them to stay hidden. "Alright" Suho started. "I say a few of us keep guard and act as reinforcements while the rest approach as offense."

"I say those with less offensive powers stay back." Kris began. "I'm flight, Kai is teleportation, Lay is healing. We can  hold our own in a fight, but this fight will not be our strength."

"Soo should also stay behind." Kai interjected. "Gut feeling."

Suho nodded in indifference. "Then it's settled. Let's get moving."

The eight legends stealthily moved through the next gate and headed towards Heechul. As they approached the next wall, they noticed a large 'DO NOT ENTER' engraved on the side.

"Looks like Heechul doesn't like company" Chanyeol whispered, earning a few puffs of laughter from the group.

"Wait." Tao started. "Doesn't it remind you of Kris' handwriting?"

Chanyeol hummed in thought, "A bit, but that's impossible."

Xiumin and Chen glanced at each other. "Should we at least take it into consideration?" Xiumin started. "I don't want to be skeptical right now, but I am."

"If Kris really wanted to send a message to us, I think he would use something more personalized." Chanyeol said. "'DO NOT ENTER' is a standard sign. It could mean anything."

  1. Ignore the sign
  2. Listen to the sign