Go After Chen

Fix the World [CYOA/Interactive]

 

Xiumin walked on the waterside, 10 feet from the forest he did not want to return to, and half a mile away from a roaring waterfall with a peak hidden within the clouds seemed to stretch on forever. He didn't know how he got separated and doesn't know where he is going. He just knows that staying in one spot isn't safe around this area. Being alone isn't safe.

He kicked a rock into the ocean in frustration. As it broke the surface of the water, Xiumin felt the a chime resonate within his body. A shiver travelled down his spine and out his toes, travelling across the surface of the ocean and freezing everything in its path. Within seconds, it was silent. The entire body of water was frozen as far as he could see.

In the distance, he could see a black dot plummet through the clouds next to the frozen waterfall. Without a thought, he starting sprinting across the ice. His hands shot out creating snow pads beneath the falling object to slow its fall. As Xiumin closed in, he could see that it was a man who  was falling, but thankfully, his speed was reduced considerably and he landed safely on the ice.

Xiumin stepped closer to the stranger, trying to get a better look at his face. "Xiumin." Chen said. 

"C-chen?" Xiumin muttered in confusion. A shadow crossed above them, causing them to look up. "Sehun?!" Xiumin said, baffled.

"I knew we all should've followed Chen!" Sehun cried. "We'd all still be together." Sehun floated down.

"I thought you couldn't fly." Xiumin questioned.

Sehun shrugged, "I thought I couldn't either, but when I saw Chen falling to his death I decided to say ' that.' I'm supposed to control air, so I trusted myself to control it."

Chen shook his head, "ing idiot."

"Anyway, glad to be reunited with you Xiumin. The rest of the team should be at the top of the falls. I can try lifting us up there or we can try to find a path and hope that Luhan and I know each other well enough."

"Why don't you just use your wind whisper transport thing?" Xiumin asked. "That got us together well enough last time."

Sehun grimaced. "I also fell to my death that time, so it brings back bad memories... and tbh I tried. I don't think I can transport people without the glass blass."

  1. Lift Up
  2. Find a Walk Path