Attack Heechul now

Fix the World [CYOA/Interactive]

Kris acknowledged Luhan's message before continuing, "We can talk about that later, but soon Heechul is going to return and we need to act now."

"When is another opportunity like this going to appear" Tao started. "Let's go for him now so we can focus on the heart later with no distractions."

His words gained support from the legends and soon enough, they were creeping through the halls, avoiding guards' sight. Chen took a second to place his hand on the wall to feel how electricity ran throughout the building. "It seems like there is a central point two floors down from us."

Suho and Kris nodded before leading the way down.

 

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚁ ⚀

 

There were two guards standing in front of a pair of double doors. "This is like typical final boss layout" Kai whispered. "Why do I feel so anxious" Kyungsoo gave him a short pat to encourage him before Kai disappeared.

Kai appeared in between the guards and before they could react, grabbed their arms and teleported again. Kai reappared a second later.

"What'd you do to them this time?" Baekhyun asked.

Kai shrugged. "Just focus on what we're doing now."

The legends entered the room, straight on. Heechul was sitting in the center of the room, surrounded by three of his men, as if he was waiting for them. The one on the left, dressed in all black, lifted his hand. Instinctively, Kyungsoo flicked his hands up, causing the ground to form a barrier between them, but the barrier disappeared.

"He has powers." Kris said. "I recognize him; he should be dead." The soldier stepped forward and raised his hands towards the legends. "It's Oblivion." He clenched his hands into fists and in a blink, the legends disappeared into oblivion.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚁ ⚀

The End

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚁ ⚀

Return to the Beginning