Agree

Fix the World [CYOA/Interactive]

Hani grabbed Sehun's hand and in a blink, they were standing in a dimmed room, face-to-face with Heechul and another man.

Heechul grinned. "Sehun, I heard so much about you." He gestured for Sehun to sit in a chair across from him. "I heard you want to hear what I have to say?"

Sehun cautiously took a seat and nodded. "You travel through time?"

Heechul smiled again. "First and last question, but yes, I do, and yes, I already met you." Sehun immediately felt at a huge disadvantage. How much of the future does Heechul know? Tao said the future is never set in stone, but how often would it stray from a path? Does Heechul know exactly what Sehun's going to do?

Heechul coughed, interupting Sehun's thoughts. "Stop thinking" He started. "Cause that always just freaks people out, and just listen to my words."

Little did Sehun know that listening to Heechul was one of the most dangerous things he could do in the moment. With the help of Hani, Heechul's words entranced Sehun. Turning him over to the other side.

"So what do you think?" Heechul finished. "Help me ambush the fallen legends."

Sehun smiled. "Sounds perfect. Their time is over. It's time for a new age, your age."

"In that case" Heechul could barely contain his pleasure. "I want you to meet three other people. The only three people that matter, to be honest. Unlike Hani, but like us, they're also from Exo Planet. The one behind me is Daehwi - my second in command. Now," Heechul clapped his hands and a door behind him opened, revealing a man and woman. "Meet Ten and Amber. You may know Ten as his other name, Oblivion, and Amber... you may not recognize her from your glass ball cause she was wearing a wig, but she's the one that toppled your friends' boat."

"Thank you for your work." Sehun nodded to Amber. "and the infamous Oblivion. I thought you were dead."

"Not dead, disappeared." Ten started. "And by disappeared, I mean that I was here with Heechul."

"As you can see I've collected some talent" Heechul said. " Daehwi... I won't tell you just yet. Ten can obliviate things to god knows where and Amber deals with illusions, powerful illusions. You would be our first elemental power - our first 'legend' for that matter - but I believe you'll fit in perfectly. I just need you to help organize my foot soldiers - these dreadful things that exchanged their loyalty for power, but they'll never get the power part." Heechul laughed. "Ten will show you where to go." He waved his hand in a curt 'shoo' behavior before relaxing deeper in his chair.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚁ ⚀

Heechul said to help organize his foot soldiers for the ambush, but they were all ready to be moved to position. "Amber and I are staying back for the ambush" Ten explained. "This is planned as a more warning to the legends. If they kill our soldiers, we have extras. If our soldiers win, not only will I be surprised, but I might need to talk to Heechul about at least giving them a promotion. You can stay back with us if you want, but you could also tag along with the soldiers."

"That'd be poetic" Amber laughed. "So what'd you say?"

  1. Be at fight in person
  2. Stay back and watch