Just How It Is

You and Me

 

"Unnie!" A weight had accompanied the voice you heard and you found yourself being kissed by the hard floor. "Hey, Joohyun-ah." You groaned out as your younger sister nuzzled against your back. "Unnie, I missed you. You said you'd be here two days ago. Why are you only here now?" Irene complained and you simply groaned while your sister refused to get off you. "Uh, Joohyun-ah, as much as I miss you, too, can you get off? The floor isn't really the best to be face to face with."

 

Laughter reached your ears and Wendy gently lifted her girlfriend while Joy and Seulgi helped you up. "Gwenchana?" You showed a small smile while nodding and faced your sister once you dusted yourself off. "Alright. Come here." You wrapped your arms around your dongsaeng and she reciprocated, burying her face to your shoulder. "Mianhe. I was supposed to come, but my flight got canceled and I only got back last night." You explained before looking to the rest of the girls. "Thanks for watching after her." Wendy showed a thumbs up and you broke the hug, though Irene kept hold of your arm.

 

"Are you all free this afternoon, though? I was thinking of bringing you to my apartment. I have some stuff for you there." All their faces lit up, especially two girls as they nodded. "Let's go."

 

On the way to your apartment, Seulgi sat in the passenger's seat after the other girls told Irene that she was hogging you too much. "I have the rights! She's my unnie." Irene was sulking in her seat while you chuckled at her childishness. "Joohyun-ah, you're acting like a kid. I thought you're the leader of the group?" You teased, making said girl pout. "You're my unnie, not member." She proclaimed with her arms crossed. "Aigoo, Irene unnie is like she's younger than me." Yeri giggled.

 

You all arrived at your apartment a while after a while and the girl were quick to head to your couch and bed, mainly Irene. "It's like nothing changed since you left." Seulgi mumbled and you show a small smile. "Well, I was gone for a year and seriously exhausted when I came back, so.." You shrugged with a light chuckle. "Can you help me with the box?" Seulgi nodded before both of you went over to the table where most of the boxes were.

 

"Why is it big? Don't tell me you brought back that much?" The bear asked in surprise while you laughed and fixed the item on the table. "Well, I didn't know what you would all like so I went with whatever reminded me of you guys." You answer while folding your sleeves up to your elbows. Seulgi gave you a glance before you both brought the box to where the rest of the girls are.

 

"Yah! Wendy unnie! Irene unnie! Do your own business in your own place, not here!" Joy yelled before both girls came rushing out of your room. "Were you two seriously thinking of doing that in _____ unnie's room?" Yeri asked while crinkling her nose. Wendy blushed and bowed her head as your sister looked away. "That's fine. Just make sure you clean the room before I go there." You told them before gesturing for all five of then to sit down.

 

"You're not bothered by the fact that they were about to do the dirty in your bedroom? On your bed?" Seulgi raised an amused brow. "I don't see what's so bad about it. As long as they take responsibility for what they do, I'm fine with it. Plus, that's my sister, and I trust Wendy." Irene blushed profusely and hit your arm. "Unnie! Don't say stuff like that!" Simply laughing it off, you opened the box and they came swarming like insects attracted to light before grabbing whatever caught their eyes.

 

Seulgi was surprised though, when you lightly took her by the wrist and pulled her from the group. "Come here for a bit." You whispered while leading her to the balcony. A smile was quick to spread on her lips as she hugged your arm. You both sat on the swing before your arms wrapped around her smaller figure and she snuggled to your chest. It was quiet for almost 5 minutes until she shifted to look at you. "I missed you." Your eyes fall on her and you smiled softly as she gently took your hand and her fingers gently went over your arm. "It's been only a year and you got a tattoo?" Both of you chuckled as she let her fingertips glide over the outlines of the arrow.

 

"Well, when you have nothing to do, you do what your imagination wants." You answered as her head rested on your chest and your fingers went through her hair. "I guess that's true. But now that I see that, I'm getting jealous. I want one, too." A giggle escaped her lips and you look at her. "Why not? I mean, it doesn't have to be like this, but you guys are allowed to get tattoos." Seulgi mulls over the suggestion before grinning. "You're right. But, I'll get something a bit similar to yours."

 

A smile adorned her pale features as she looked up at you and caressed your cheek. "It's simple, but perfect." She whispered. But behind those words, there was more than one meaning.

 

"Unnie! Seulgi! Come on! Be a couple later!"

 

The two of you laughed and got off the swing while holding each other's hand. "Let's go?" Seulgi gave your hand a squeeze as you nod. "One more thing. I have a gift that is only for you." Hearing this, the bear smiled brightly. "What is it?"

 

Without answering, your free hand cupped her cheek and you leaned in before planting your lips on hers. In am instant, Seulgi's eyes closed and her arms wrapped around your neck.

 

"Glad to have you back."

 

"Glad to be back."

 


 

 

This is really late, huh? I'm really sorry for that. I hope this is alright. I didn't know what to write since it was only written as the pairing. Please read the format before requesting, guys.

 

YoonJin, out.