Just Look At Me

You and Me

 

Yuri let out a deep and heavy sigh as she watched you from afar. Her dark brown orbs watching you as you moved gracefully in the room. The two of you have been friends since you started highschool and Yuri didn't know when she started to have these feelings. You were both going to graduate soon, and she was also in a worldwide famous girl group, Girls' Generation, while you decided to pursue your dream of being both a fashion designer and photographer, which Yuri could never understand because you were beautiful. Scratch that. You're stunning and breathtakingly beautiful. To her, anyway. But the rest of her friends have approved of the two of you after meeting you countless of times.

 

Watching as you moved about in the room you had borrowed to finish your final project, Yuri couldn't help but admire every action and when your eyes would light up after seeing something that you enjoyed. It had been years and almost everyone knew about Yuri's crush toward you. You seemed to be the only one who didn't know despite all the signals Yuri has been giving lately.

 

"Hey. Aren't you coming home yet?" The tanned beauty's gentle voice reached your ears as you slowly stopped the brush in your hand to look at her. "Oh. Mianhe, Yuri-ah, but I just really need to finish this." You said with an apologetic smile. "How about I treat you tomorrow?" You suggested and turned back to the painting, missing the small frown that came to Yuri's lips. "But I want to be with you..." She whispered under her breath.

 

"What was that? I didn't hear you." You glanced over your shoulder before continuing what you were doing. "Nothing. I just said that I'll stay with you." She shook her head and lightly closed the door before walking to you. But each step seemed to be heavier the more she came close. Her heart was thumping and she could hear it beating in her ears as her eyes focused on you, but yours was somewhere else.

 

'Why can't you ever look at me?' Another step and Yuri clenches her fists. "Do you think they'll like it?" You asked a bit worriedly. "It looks a bit bad to me." You mumbled with a soft sigh.

 

'You're perfect... Who wouldn't like you?' Another step and Yuri bites her lip while her heart feels as if it will explode. "Is it good enough?" You mumbled to yourself.

 

'Everything is just right with you. All you need to do is....' A hand wrapped around your wrist and you were soon in Yuri's arms as your hand let go of the paint brush, letting it drop to the floor. Your eyes are soon staring into her sparkling brown orbs. "Just, look at me..." She had whispered before a pair of soft lips pressed against yours.


 

This is just random that went in my head. I didn't have an actual idea as to how to do this, so I hope this is alright.

 

YoonJin, out!