Chapter 9

Not So Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 9

 

“A B C D E F G~ H I J K L M N O P~” Yixing sang as he swayed his body from side to side. He was sitting properly on the sofa while his brother Lulu was standing in front of him with a stick in his hand, pretending to be the teacher. “Q R S~ T U V~ W X~ Y and Z~” he finished, smiling sweetly at his teacher Lulu.

 

“That’s good,” Lulu commented, not smiling as he tried to look strict. It was hard because Yixing looked so cute, smiling like that. “Now, count one to ten.”

 

“Neh, teacher Lulu!” Yixing answered. “1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10!” he finished, shouting the last number. “Yey! Yey! Yixing can do it now! Yey!”

 

“Quiet!” Luhan shouted as he tapped the stick loudly against the coffee table. “Listen!”

 

Yixing’s body stiffened as he looked at his Lulu-hyung with a sad face, pouting. “Is Lulu-hyung mad at Yixing?” he asked, fidgeting and tears forming in his eyes.

 

 “No!” Luhan quickly went to Yixing and hugged his little brother tight. “Lulu-hyung is just pretending to be a strict teacher!” he explained to the kid who was sobbing against his chest.

 

Yixing pulled away from the hug to look at his Lulu-hyung with teary eyes. “I don’t want Lulu-hyung to be a strict teacher,” he whined, puffing his chubby cheeks and he looked so cute and adorable and Lulu cooed.

 

“I’m sorry, baby! Lulu-hyung will be the kindest teacher for you!” Luhan exclaimed as he squeezed Yixing’s chubby cheeks with his hands.

 

“Lulu! Mama told us to clean our room!”  Yifan shouted as he hit his twin’s head.

 

“Ouch! You didn’t have to do that!” Luhan pushed Yifan.

 

Yifan glanced at Yixing and when Yixing smiled at him, he quickly hugged the baby and kissed his cheek. “We’re going to clean our room first, ok? I’ll play with you later. I’ll be your best teacher!”

 

“Hey!” Luhan whined, pouting.

 

“Now, go! Go!” Yifan pushed Luhan all the while showing Yixing his gummy smile.

 

“A B C D—” Yixing paused because a bright idea just popped in his mind. “Mama!” Yixing went to his mama who was currently ironing their school uniforms.

 

“Yes honey?”

 

“Mama, can Yixing go to Uncle Kyungie? Yixing wants to study with Uncle and Sehun,” Yixing asked as he looked at his mama with hopeful eyes.

 

“Hm,” Baekhyun paused what he was doing and took his phone to call Kyungsoo. “Baby, I told you to use ‘I’, didn’t I?” he reminded Yixing, tapping the kid’s little nose.

 

“Ah!” Yixing exclaimed as he put his little palms on his lips. “I’m sorry, mama!” he apologized, hugging his mama’s thigh.

 

Baekhyun chuckled. “It’s ok honey, as long as you’re trying,” he handed Yixing his phone right after he heard Kyungsoo’s annoyed ‘hello’.

 

Yixing took it hesitantly as he did not expect to be the one to ask his Uncle Kyungsoo. He clung to his mama’s thigh tightly, now feeling shy at what he was about to ask. “U-Uncle Kyungie?”

 

“Yes, Yixing?”

 

Yixing pressed his forehead against his mama’s (haha) as he felt really embarrassed. He didn’t even realize that his mama was silently laughing at his misery. He had always been shy when asking favor from people other than his family. “Can Yixing—” a tap on his head from his mama made him correct himself. “Can— Can I study with Uncle Kyungie and Sehun?” he asked with the lowest voice.

 

“Of course!”

 

Yixing let go of his mama’s thigh to hold the phone with both hands. “Really?” he asked, excitement evident in his tone.

 

“Yes, come on. I’ll wait for you outside.”

 

Yixing’s Uncle Kyungie said that with the sweetest voice and it made Yixing smile brightly. “Ok!” he said before giving the phon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter