How I Did In Our Modeling Class

Which One Is My Mr. Right?

~Your POV~

I soon left the rooftop and headed for the library. And there, time pretty much flew by and it was lunch time. I headed to the cafeteria and found every table occupied by at least one person. Just great. Not.

I scanned the area and found the “guys” sitting at one long table. Kibum suddenly met my gaze. He grinned then waved at me. The others looked at him, wondering who he was waving to since they couldn’t see me from their positions. I smiled back. Then before he could call me over, I decided to turn around and eat somewhere else to avoid trouble. Just then, someone tap my shoulder.

“Hey, do you have a place to sit?” I turned around. It was Marie. My seatmate in English.

Phew. Saved just in time.

“Not really,” I admitted.

“Well, you can sit with me if you want,” she gestured to the table behind her. No one was occupying it besides her.

“Where’s the other guy?” I asked, trying to start a conversation as I settled my things on the table.

“Who? Max?” she asked, grabbing an apple. “Why are you looking for him?” She took a bite out of the apple.

“Just wondering. I thought you’d be together with him.”

“What?” she said, almost choking. Then she laughed. “That’s impossible. We don’t really get along,” was what she said. But I swear I could hear in her voice that she wanted them to. Get along, I mean.

Well, at least, Max is one guy. In my case, I have 13 guys I want to get along with. Because you know, nothing would happen if I wouldn’t be able to get to know them. That’s basically the first step before I can progress to the next one in this Search for Mr. Right thing.

“Do you know them?” Marie suddenly asked, looking past behind me.

“No,” I said almost too instantly. I knew who her eyes were looking at.

“How do you even know who I’m talking about?” she said, shifting her gaze to me.

“Well, that’s because I barely know anyone here.” Which wasn’t really a lie. Since technically, I don’t really know the guys that much, either.

“Well, they’re staring at you,” she simply said.

And she wasn’t the only one to notice. Some people were also craning their necks to see who “they” were looking at.

Great. I’m seriously gonna be in trouble. Especially with the girls. Oh you may think I’m exaggerating, but I’m telling you, girls can get pretty rough when it comes to the guys they adore. I don’t really know why. Since, you know, there never really was a guy whom I had liked so much. I don’t really know the feeling. Since it was practically forbidden. >//<.

~Donghae’s POV~

It was horrifying how fast gossips could spread around the campus. By now, more than half of the university was talking about a girl whose voice was so bad, windows were broken when she sang. Which was absolutely false.

 “She seems alright,” Ryeowook said, looking at you. It wasn’t until now when Kyuhyun informed us that the subject of the rumor was you.

“Really?” Kyuhyun asked, also turning around to take a look, barely believing what Ryeowook had said. “Hmm... I wonder why. I could have sworn she looked awfully down when the singing class was over.”

“Maybe she got over it,” Kibum innocently said, secretly smiling to himself.

It couldn’t have been that. From what I heard, it was extremely bad. I’m supposed to be helping her yet her I am and the only thing I could do was watch from afar if she really was alright.

 “I guess we don’t need to worry then,” Leeteuk-hyung said, not really bothering to care. I guess he was still upset about the idea of a lone girl living in a houseful of guys.

But I still wasn’t convinced. I wanted to stand up and go to her. Ask if she’s really fine. But I have a feeling she won’t like it, just like how she rejected my offer during our English class. I wonder why she did that though.

 “Who has the same class with her in the next period?” I asked the guys, focusing my attention to them.

“I do,” Heechul-hyung and Siwon-hyung said at the same time. “Why? Whatcha gonna do about it?” Heechul-hyung added.

“Trade with me, Hyung,” I blurted out without thinking.

Heechul-hyung raised an eyebrow at me. “What? Don’t tell me you’re actually serious about that so-called mission?” he scoffed, eyeing me.

I frowned at what he said. “That’s not it, Hyung. I just want to...” I trailed off.

I just really... want to help her. That’s it. But I know he wouldn’t understand.

“Don’t worry, Donghae. I’ll look out for her if you’re really that worried,” Siwon-hyung said when he noticed my expression.

“Thank you.”

~Siwon’s POV~

The bell soon rang. I left the cafeteria with Heechul-hyung and headed for our next class.

I wonder why Donghae was so worried about her. It’s not like they’re close or something. But I shouldn’t really be surprised. Donghae is just being himself. He’s just being really nice. And you couldn’t really blame him. The girl, I mean you, deserves to be treated nice. The reason she was here, after all, is basically our Aunt. The least we could do is to make her life a letter better.

Heechul-hyung sat at his usual spot, the seat nearest the front door. And I just sat beside him. you arrived a minute before our teacher and she sat at the back, the last seat by the window.

By the look on her face, I could tell she didn’t want any attention.

Is it because of her singing disaster? Is it because she’s afraid they’ll make fun of her once they realize it was her?

I examined her face even more.

No. It was something more than that. She just doesn’t really want attention. It’s that simple. Now I can imagine how hard it must have been for her during her singing class. And worse, she ended up humiliating herself.

I shook my head, feeling sorry for her.

Now I can see why Donghae was so worried about her. I don’t know how Donghae knew, but you seems to be naive when it comes to mixing with people. She clearly needs help.

“Alright class. Just like your other classes, all we’re gonna do today is introduction,” our teacher informed us. I glanced at you. From the way she looked now, she hated first days of school. But her face lit up when the teacher started calling names from his master list.

Oh. I get it. She probably thought we would have to take a pose or something for our introduction since this is a modeling class.

I didn’t know why but the thought of it brought a smile to my lips.

Heechul-hyung was one of the firsts to be called. Hyung hated this kind of stuff, too. He glared at the teacher for calling him but he had no choice.

“I’m Kim Heechul,” he said in a cold voice. Then he went right back to his seat.

A little later, it was you’s turn. I heard her groan, which brought more attention to her, before going to the front.

I could tell that even without trying, her posture was perfect. Perfect back curves. Perfect waist curves. This time, her head wasn’t lowered. It was held up, her chin perfectly paralleled to the floor. And the way she walked was as graceful as her figure.

She didn’t have anything to be embarrassed about at all. The guys were practically drooling over her. And the girls, the bad ones, were pretty much fuming with envy. And you wasn’t even trying.

She greeted our teacher first. Her voice was shaking. I guess the only thing she was lacking was confidence. I bet that was how she messed up.

“Uh...” she started, not getting the words out. She was really nervous. I couldn’t really blame her, with what happened at her previous introduction.

Her eyes were scanning our classmates when her gaze suddenly caught mine. Then my body moved by itself. My two index fingers drew a smile on my face as I smiled at her myself. She was surprised at first, but my action produced the right effect on her. She calmed down.

She took a deep breath and said in a cheery voice, “Annyeong! It’s nice to meet you everyone! My name is you. I hope we’ll have a pleasant time together,” she ended with a smile. Innocent yet spellbinding at the same time. All the guys’ eyes were glued to her. Even Heechul-hyung was watching her.

I can absolutely say that there’s no question to how exceptionally beautiful she is.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for only updating now. TT.TT I was really busy with school.

To make up for not updating for the last three days, I’m going to try and post 4 chapters today (will continue tomorrow) including this one. So like, 1 chapter = 1 day I didn't update.

And I’m really REALLY sorry if the storyline is moving slow. But it’s only for now. Because I’m still trying to get the main girl to interact with every SuJu member.

Still, I hope you like this chapter.  :))  Don’t forget to comment and subscribe. Love lots <3. ^^.