How The Rest Of The Day Went

Which One Is My Mr. Right?

~Your POV~

After the introduction thing was over, the guys drifted away one by one. Kibum told me my bag was already in my room so I thanked him. He nodded then also disappeared.

Only Ryeowook and Sungmin remained.

“Where are they going?” I asked.

“They’ll probably go over their things. School will be back tomorrow after all,” it was Sungmin who answered.

Right. School. I forgot to mention that.

Tomorrow, I’ll be going to the same university as them as a freshman. Don’t ask me how that happened. Everything was arranged by the fairy. All I had to do was live with them, work for them, study with them and pick one, only ONE, of them. She made it sound so simple. Only it isn’t.

“Come on, we’ll show you the rest of the house,” Ryeowook said, standing up from his seat.

“Are you sure? Wouldn’t I be a bother?” I asked.

“No. We’re pretty much done with preparing. Right, Wookie?” Sungmin looked at Ryeowook. Ryeowook nodded and smiled.

If I was in the past, I would have thought they’d be doing this because I was pretty. Because I had been used to that idea ever since. But looking at them, everything seemed natural.  No hidden motives or anything else.

“By the way, how did you know it was me?” I asked Ryeowook. Nobody noticed except him.

“Well, it was obvious that you had the same dress...,” he paused, thinking if he would say more. Did he see any resemblance? Hmm. I wonder.

“Alright. Let’s go,” I told them, letting the subject drop.

~Super Junior’s POV~

~during the introduction time~

We couldn’t believe it. Our aunt was serious when she told us the girl would be pretty.

We didn’t really know why but seeing her there sitting across us while looking around examining each of our faces made us somehow nervous. There was something about her –and no, it wasn’t about the way she looks, we didn’t know what exactly– that made us all think twice about our ‘mission’.

We didn’t know her, sure, but thinking of the moment when she’d find out, we suddenly thought that we wouldn’t be able to bear it seeing her so disappointed at us. Because we were sure that she would be.

~present time~ Heechul~

I opened the door to my room and headed straight to the balcony for some fresh air.

I thought about what happened. The girl had been... interesting. You couldn’t really deny that she was beautiful but I felt that there was something more to her than just that. But that ‘something’ is not enough, I guess, to pull me inside their little drama as well. Sure we all agreed at our aunt’s request but there was no way that I would actually try into making her fall in love with me. Just thinking about it makes me feel so ridiculous.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, trying to forget it.

~Kyuhyun~

Okay. I’ve recovered. So I guess our aunt was right and I was wrong. But that doesn’t change the fact that she pushed me on the stairs. Well, not really pushed and I guess it wasn’t intentional, either, but you get the idea. I fell and my good face was almost ruined. Good thing nothing happened.

And I swear I’m going to get back at her. You might think that it’s no big deal. But her suddenly showing up so pretty proved that I was wrong. And I do not like to be wrong. So she better watch out.

~Donghae~

I felt suddenly guilty about agreeing with our aunt. I haven’t really done anything yet but just thinking that I would end up hurting that innocent girl when I actually do something... it makes me doubt whatever reason aunt had for wanting us to do this.

No. It wouldn’t be fair to her. Maybe she’s even feeling a bit scared right now. I mean, she’s going to live in a mansion full of guys. I should just try and help her. Yes. That would be it. I’ll help her. No more, no less.

~Your POV~

It was already around nightfall when we finished. The place was so huge I lost count how many specially-designed rooms we’ve been in. There was so much inside, my head actually hurt a bit. But the tour was surprisingly fun.

Ryeowook was really chatty and Sungmin was really shy. But we all got along. There was something in their opposite personality that really made me feel comfortable.

There was already food when we got to the kitchen. Siwon, the one who cooked, told me it was okay since I had just arrived in the house. I was thankful, since cooking is not really my best field. We had an uneventful dinner. No one talked much. I guess it was because of my presence. Well, I shouldn’t worry. It had only been the first day, after all.

Some of them offered to help do the dishes but I told them it was okay. So they told me goodnight and left. Only after placing the last plate back to its place did I realize that I didn’t really know where my room was. That’s because I told Sungmin and Ryeowook that we’d visit my room last. Only we forgot about it.

I got out of the kitchen and went to the living room. And I was surprised to see Donghae sitting in one of the couch, as if waiting for me.

“What are you still doing here?” I asked.

“Waiting for you to finish, obviously,” he said then chuckled lightly. Well, it was obvious. It was stupid of me to ask.

Instead of asking why, I asked him if he knew where my room was. He nodded and said, “Follow me.”

We were walking on a hallway on the second floor when he said, “Hey. You’re not worried, are you?”

I looked at him, wondering what made him ask that.

“Well, we’re all guys in here after all,” he continued. “It might be awkward at first, but I’m telling you, the guys are really nice.”

Oh. So this is what he’s talking about. I didn’t really care. Wow. I never thought he’d worry about a thing like that. I guess he really is a nice guy.

He stopped walking in front of a room. Must be mine.

“Well, here we are then.” He looked at me then said, “Goodnight.” Then he walked away.

“Thank you,” I called after him, grateful.

He looked back and smiled. Then he went on his way.

“Not a bad day,” I muttered to myself as I went inside my room.