What I Didn't Know

Which One Is My Mr. Right?


~Your POV~

“Miss? Are you okay?” the guy with the polite tone asked me. Now the six of them were lined up. They were all staring at me.

“Uhhhhhh.” Really. Of all times and places, this is where and when my body chooses to be nervous?

But I guess you can’t really blame me. Six pairs of mesmerizing eyes were looking down at mine at the same time. I guess I couldn’t handle the intensity. But I did manage to avert my eyes from their gazes and gave myself a chance to fully look at them.

They were wearing matching jogging outfits. And it looked so good in them. They were all radiating different auras. The guy who spoke to me gave a childish sort-of clumsy aura and he was absolutely cute [Sungmin]. Just like the guy beside him who looked a bit younger than him [Ryeowook]. The other two guys who were beside the younger cute guy were handsome. Like REALLY handsome and they had that gentlemen aura [Donghae and Kibum]. The remaining two who were beside the guy who spoke to me were quite a bit different. The older one actually looked... pretty. As in like a girl [Heechul]. And the younger one looked very handsome but in a devilish sort-of way [Kyuhyun]. And both of them had that evil aura. Something tells me that I have to be careful with these last two.

I was still admiring them when somebody suddenly spoke, more like whispered, but I heard it anyway because it was loud enough. “That’s her, Hyung?” It was the younger guy who had the evil aura. He was talking to the pretty guy. “I thought you said she was beautiful.” Something tells me that he’s letting me hear him on purpose.

They thought I was pretty? Well, aren’t I?... Oh right. I did make myself totally unattractive. But isn’t he being really mean? Well, looks like my convictions are true.

The pretty guy just smirked.

It was the older handsome guy who spoke next. Not only spoke but walked up to me, held out his hand and spoke, “Hi. You must be you,” he said in this really cheery voice. “My name is Lee Donghae. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” Then he smiled, not only with his lips but so with his eyes.

And that smile of his, I’m telling you, it was enough to make one’s heart do somersaults.

And as bad as it might sound, mine did.

Good thing I was able to shake out all the distracting thoughts in time and managed to shake his hand and introduce myself. And he didn’t even show any kind of repulsion even when I looked so unattractive. I think I really like this guy.

The younger handsome guy also walked up to me. “May I?” he asked in this gentle tone. And I was confused. Then I saw where he was looking at. Oh. He meant my bags. I happily gave it to him. “We thought you’d arrive tomorrow. We could have picked you up.”

I just stared at him.

Huh? What is he talking about? I’m their new maid, right? As in M-A-I-D. So why would they want to pick me up? I would have understood it if I didn’t wear any disguises because I would think that they suddenly felt sorry leaving a beautiful delicate girl like me all on her own to come all the way here. But right now, I looked far from beautiful. So they have no reason at all to be nice to me.

Unless...

There’s something that I didn’t know about.

~Super Junior’s POV~ (Just like your POV, they’re also talking to the world)

~a day before you arrived at the mansion~

Today, we were given a mission. A mission that doesn’t make sense, by the way. We tried to back out, really, but our ‘aunt’ guilt us into doing it. She practically made us remember how she took care of us when we were little kids and when we didn’t have anywhere else to go. She was basically crying and told us we didn’t love her anymore. We knew she was acting, but we still gave in.

It’s not really a mission. It’s more like something that we have to do all the time, when there’s a chance to do it anyway. Our aunt doesn’t really care whether we succeed or not as long as we try our best in doing it. And if you’re going to ask what made her think this stupid “mission”, well, we don’t really know.

So anyway, our supposed mission concerns a girl. A very beautiful and smart girl, according to our aunt. It may sound really mean but what we have to do is make her fall in love with us. We know. We know. That’s about the same as playing with her feelings. But before we agreed to do this, our aunt assured us that it wouldn’t harm her in anyway.

And when we asked her how in the world we would do our mission, she told us she already found a way. And that the day after tomorrow, we would have the girl as our new maid. We weren’t really thrilled.

But what we didn’t know was... the harm would actually fall upon us. But we didn’t know it yet at that time. So the consequences are still about to unfold.

~present time~ Kibum ~

She just stared at me. Did I say something wrong?

Funny, for once I actually agreed with Kyuhyun a moment ago because I was also expecting a really pretty girl. But now, up close, I knew deep inside that this girl is not ordinary.

“You must be tired,” Ryeowook suddenly said, breaking the silence that had started to kick in. “And probably hungry.” He strode forward and looped the girl’s arm with his as if they were already best friends. That’s the thing with Wookie. He’s really just friendly.

The girl was taken aback by Wookie’s sudden move. But she seemed to have decided to go along with him. And so she was dragged inside by Wookie.

I looked at Donghae-hyung then at Heechul-hyung and at Sungmin-hyung, wondering if they were thinking the same thing as I was. Whatever our supposed mission was, it would be easy. After all, we were only going to try to make her fall in love with us. Nothing serious.

What we didn’t know is that the more we try, the more we wanted it to actually happen.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I’m really sorry for the uneventful chapter. Well, it’s only the beginning after all. I hope you find it in you to be patient with the story. XD.

And THANK YOU for your support especially to the following subscribers:  serhine, lysa_08, shinee7suprejuniro, peaceoverlove, sujurockz4ever97, BBTTRyeowook, xHeartForTwo, ilovelucy, chengELF, SHINeeLove425, mcdgee, Gigi96 lilrockstar, kpopfan23, EvilKyuHee   

Thank you!

And also to all the viewers <3. Lots and lots of love to you guys!

Thanks you for reading this. ^^.