operated

scent of you

Krystal's pov

I spent the silence with Luna and unconscious Kyungsoo. There is no conversation, but I feel a little bit comfortable. With Luna, I feel like I am being with my sister. She always there, support me for everything eventhough we just met. Before she left for China, when Kyungsoo was conscious, she told me that she wanted to sign up as my bride maid, and I agreed right away, which made Kyungsoo felt horror. Because he  said that we just met, yet it felt like we've been best friend for many years. Looking at him again, laying, I'm waiting for him to open his eyes. I'm starting to afraid, will he open his eyes? Are both of us able to get married?

Suddenly, I  see his eyes open slowly. He look like someone who drunk, but I'm happy because he finally wake up...

 

A few hours after he awake and conscious enough, I just held his hand and he starred at me for a very long time. He looked very tired, but I saw a happiness there. And Luna was kind enough to leave both of us alone.

" I'm sorry, for making you worry again..."

" Not your fault. Just get well soon, please..."

"They want to increase the chemo dossage, but it was painful. I'm tired with that." He said with weak and sad voice.

" Please, just a little bit longer, please...endure it..." I said with tears falling

" I'm just tired..." He cried to and I hug him, we both cry in our pain.

 

A doctor came to his room, this time his parents came and surprised to see Kyungsoo awake. They were happy and gave him many kisses, which made him embarrased but he seemed very happy.

The doctor came and talked about the amputation. Kyungsoo looked like he almost burst in tear, and after the doctor get out, he just cried. Cried in front of his parents and me. He didn't want to loose his leg. But after we tried to convince him, with heavy heart he agreed.

" Krystal, you should be with someone who perfect. I'm just a broken man. I have nothing to make you happy."

" Kyungsoo, if I should be with someone who perfect, it  is you. You're always perfect, with or without leg. You have my heart, and that makes everything more perfect. Please, be healthy and soon we'll get married." I kiss him softly. I hope, it is not the last time I kiss him.

 

Today is Kyungsoo operation. The doctor said if the amputation worked, there is still the chemo to kill the unhealthy cells. It is still long way to go, but I hope everything worked well.