first

scent of you

Before, I woke up every morning with a doubt, will I able to make my parent happy

Now, I'm ready to face the morning, I'm ready to do chemo

Because I am starting to be greedy, hoping to be with my family longer


" Soo... wake up!" Krystal's voice woke me up from my dream

"Why?"

"It's already 9 a.m., and you have to do your chemo in 10 a.m, so get up and prepare yourself."

Honestly, I just woke up from my coma, and now I was forced to do chemo, of course I won't  be able to get up well. Knowing my difficulty, Krystal prepared a wheelchair to help my mobility, I feel weak using it, but secretly thankful for what she's done.

"I'll help you to sit in the wheelchair."

"No, I can do it by myself."

I try, and on my first trial, I failed. But I'm not ready to give up. On my 3rd attempt, finally I've been able to sit there. Krystal observed me like a mother, but she didn't try to help me, knowing my pride.

" Ready?" she asked me

" Ready or not, I have to face it, right?" I smiled at her

She pulled her body near mine and whisper to me

" Please, do well and live happily ever after." With that word, she kissed my cheek.

I replied by pressing my lips against her, and she enjoyed it.

While we are enjoying our kiss, big cough disturbed our activity, quickly we released our lips and pulled away.

" Sorry to disturb young lover, but Kyungsoo, you should prepare for your chemo.And please don't show up your romance in front of a single pretty lady. You  both make me sick." Luna appeared with his venomous tongue, followed by Jongin behind her. Suddenly, I feel the urge to tease them.

" I'm sorry if my way to show my love to Krystal is disturbing you. Since a single pretty lady is feeling sick, why don't  you find yourself a date? I'm sure that handsome man behind you is still available. Maybe you both will hook up and will end up in the church."

Jongin choked, when he heard what I said, and Luna, being evil she was,continue to disturb Jongin

" Well Jongin, I guess whe should leave then, find a caffee, and maybe we could hook up, like he said." With that, she pulled him out my room, leaving me with Krystal again.

" Let's go to the chemo room then." She push my wheelchair to the chemo room. When we reached it, she leaves me alone. It was part of my deal, to not letting my family and Luna to attend my chemo session, They just come back to pick me up. I still don't want them to see me hook up in the chair and let the poisonous fluid enter my body and destroy, not only the bad cells, but also the good cells.


The first chemo finished in 4 hours. They said the after effect will be horrible, so they  told me to go home, where someone could take care of me. Honestly, I prefer living in hospital, I don't want to burden people. But my mom, dad, Krystal, even Jongin force me to go home. And here I am, laying my body in my old room after forcing my stomach to receive something to eat. I look around my room, the room that hold all of my bad dreams. I feel suffocated to be here, so I decide to sleep in the living room.

I realise that everyone already in their room, so I could sleep in living room without disturbing them. When I try to sleep, suddenly the nausea comes to me. I feel the urge to throw up, so I run to the bathroom. There, I let it out the food that stay in my stomach. A few hours and the nausea won't stop. My stomach is already empty yet I still throw up the fluid. I stay in the bathroom until the nausea stops and let myself find a peace in the floor of the bathroom.

It's just the first chemo yet I feel weak, could I survive another?